Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?

The Paulstal Service

Published on May 28, 2016

Are you ready for the potential of a global fake alien attack, brought to you by Russia/America and the UN? It’s a potential playing card for the elite, and has been hinted at since at least Ronald Reagan.

The “economic stimulus” which could appear where there an extra-terrestrial threat, and the potential to “bring everyone together under a global government” are very appealing to both economists and the members of the United Nations.

Ignoring all of the recent media clips talking about aliens as if they are a real threat to the people of the Earth would be foolish. The controlled media never talks about a subject as often and in depth as they have recently talking about the “alien threat” with no proof of actual alien threat. This of course also indicates that we are dealing with a global program, as channels such as Russia Today are also talking about it.

Will they use this potential trump card to round up/galvanize/and direct the people of the Earth’s focus against an existential outside threat that is completely fake, or could this hoax be a hoax in its own right? I am not sure at this point in time.

I do find it rather unlikely that they would try this method of deception, when there are plenty of other methods such as man-made weather modification to make climate change look like more of a problem. The alien card would be very hard to pull off (if it were done, it would be in coordination with a lot of EMP attacks) but if it were to come in, could be devastating for the people of America and the rest of the world.

In my humble opinion, the fake alien invasion attack would be a last-ditch desperation play by the elite, and most likely will not happen, but even so, it’s important that people are aware they are being primed to get ready for one. Is this simply another layer of “trauma based mind control”.. I am not sure, but it is an interesting subject worthy of further examination

7 Responses to “Are You Ready For the Global Fake Alien Invasion?”

1. RabbiT says:

No doubt considered by them but too difficult to pull off. War however is something they are far more experienced in and as Rev 9.13-18 tells us this is bound by “Euphrates” which is Turkey, Syria and Iraq the death toll being 1/3 of mankind and troops therein being 200 million. I’d say fake alien invasion not going to be used however we get a clue at 3.23 mins in with “Who would step up to lead us?” which is a hint at the false Jewish Messiah (aka Antichrist) calling the nations together in peace and safety:

“For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.” 1 Thes. 5.2-10

• UglyTruth says:

Prophecy isn’t set in stone, eg the prophesied destruction of Tyre. Paul isn’t a reliable source, he was a Pharisee and he contradicted himself about his appointment as an apostle (Acts 9,22,26).

• jkick says:

Yep, a few folk have outed him as a shill.

More recently We See from You tube.

We See doing excellant work exposing Brussels airport hoax. Paustal service trying to discredit that work.

• RabbiT says:

Can’t say I know much on the issue of Tyre my concern being with the here and now but this may assist:

The reference to Acts is interesting and I find those calling themselves Christian never accept my words such being no impediment to me as knowing is far greater than believing.

I have no reason to doubt Paul as a true disciple his words being true. I can see no justification for your position in the referred text indeed to the contrary.

My references to Revelation 9 are given reflectively however I have confidence my understanding is correct.

Time will tell – false alien invasion or WW3 with 1/3 mankind destroyed.

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Hi RabbiT
      email me if you get a chance on Deuteronomy33.22@gmail.com and hopefully we can chat when we get a chance on topics we were about to earlier in the year but never got the chance.
      For now, as far as this fake alien invasion post is concerned. I haven’t got my head together to make a comment yet, though ive plenty to say.
      Any comment ill make on this will put Bill Coopers thoughts, at the forefront.
      I am no dupe and I understand since Roswell the NSA CIA whoever has heavily heavily infiltrated the entire UFO alien debate.
      Im aware of this.
      Im also very passionatelty aware that Leaving earths orbit and earth based SSPs are very possible without the much bandied about ‘ET help’ certain people say like Wilcock.
      Nikola Teslas brilliant findings and Thomas Townsend Browns wonderful electrogravitics findings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEgGMFK-VU
      would be ample more than enough for SSPs like Star Trek, to soon happen, with no ET help necessary.
      ———–
      However Rabbit saying all that
      What ive just said doesn’t discount, a real Galactic Confederation of benevolent beings under God, just like us.

It might be, gangsters are making us believe, and even via Bill Cooper, over decades, sowing into the awakening minds the Bluebeam scenario, so we totally disconnect from the entire ET scenario.
      Lets realise, there might be a hoax within a psyop within another psyop and hoax.

Anyway I continue on my journey and I look forward to chat to you, if you get time

• Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Emmjay email me to chat too, if you want

2. rats says:

For your interest, an example of chemical warfare on humanity.