[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/prophetngwenya.ngwenya/videos/868972919883958/” width=”500″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]

Curiously this man decided that after reading The Koran,  that Jesus qualified as the real God.  Mohammed didn’t. He is now a Christian in the name of The Koran.   Moslems must become Christian if they believe The Koran, he concludes.  He’s not alone.

Im-Christian-and-I-Love-the-Quran

It’s one way to argue with the robotic rapist beasts assaulting women across the world.

78 Responses to “Who is the real God? Jesus or Mohammed? To find the answer, says a former Moslem, read The Koran.”

1. Gordon says:

Joh_8:19 Then they asked him, “Where is this Father of yours?” Jesus replied, “You do not know me or my Father. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.”

Joh_14:7 If you have known me, you will also know my Father. From now on you know him and have seen him.”

Joh_16:3 They will do this because they have not known the Father or me.

Joh_17:6 I have made your name known to these men whom you gave me from the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.

Joh_17:25 “Righteous Father, the world has never known you. Yet I have known you, and these men have known that you sent me.

Joh_17:26 I made your name known to them, and will continue to make it known, so that the love you have for me may be in them and I myself may be in them.”

Muslims and Jews ought to take the following verse very seriously!

Mat 10:33 But whoever denies me before people I, too, will deny before my Father in heaven.”

• I have this website saved to my favourites on my laptop. I sensed it was important. Ill study it more next week.
      The nag hammadi scrolls i think are connected to this

• Dublinmick says:

Without a doubt Adam, Thomas was an essene and a gnostic.

• dkblue says:

Dublinsmick, (or anyone!)
      I am really interested in reading some books on the ‘true’ unbastardised teachings of the christian tradition. I have the Gospel of the Essenes on my list but do you know of any other reliable sources?
      Perhaps of the mystical/gnostic traditions.

I had a previous life as a Cathar…
      Cheers

• Yes Abi it seems we have the same questions in our minds on this, many others do too. Unbastardised sums it up. That book jumped out at me on yr reading list.
        My problem is i never seem to have a still enough life or mind to read books, but this will change.
        Cathar. I was having metaphysical good vs evil discussion, and relating that to the evil in our world today, and connecting it all interdimensionally.
        He told me to read about the cathars, he said my outlook view of things was like the cathars. He was a univ. Keeper of archaeology very interesting guy

• dkblue says:

See below for Cathar info

Surfing the web destroys ones ability for single pointed concentration and attention span – my experience!

• This is mindblowing thread.
      Dublinmick i know wilcocks dodgy not to be trusted.
      But i think we really can glean insights now, for what else could be going on.
      ————————

David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program –Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016

By Justin Deschamps

The following is a series of detailed notes from David Wilcock and Corey Goode’s talk from Friday the 19th of February 2016, History of the Secret Space Program.

Much of the data contained here is a summary of past disclosures, presented by Corey and David via their media outlets. But there are also hitherto unrevealed nuggets of information for those who have been following this unfolding story, several of which I think are of key importance.

This is the most well-rounded presentation of the Secret Space Program and history of the solar system that either of them has ever produced. It is an excellent place to start learning about what has apparently been happening under the cover of secrecy for eons.

Here are some important points to consider.

Full Disclosure is the Only Option

As some know, there has been a debate be

• Ok Dublinmick this a burning question i hope you can answer to this thread. So we have it cleared up, for the record.
      – Thomas was an gnostic. Im going to read nazareneway next week more.
      – therefore. We know evil freemasons are gnostics too. The G.with fremasonry logo. We know DM that the high levels worship baphomet lucifer satan and are.highly linked into judaic talmudism.ritual sacrifice evil.
      – we know that for lower degree freemasons to progress up the degrees. A young couple must agree to give up their child for abuse and ritual sacrifice. Before its even conceived dublinmick!
      – Made***ne M***n

All this said DM. Can you, or anyone please differentiate for us the G gnosticsm thats good the Essenes practiced. And gnosticsm evil freemasons practice?
      – your surgical cutting mind to separate differentiate these two issues are much needed thanks.
      – could it be evil freemasons practice a perveted, satanic brand of gnosticsm.?
      ——————————–

By the way, looking up at sunset, at the Med in spain. The chemtrails are tiny, nonexistent. Theyre contrails. Makes me wonder if florida is blanketed? The UK sure is

2. Dublinmick says:

Any native American indian would tell you the same thing. They call the Christos the great white spirit.

They would tell you the same things Jesus said. The law is life.

And they asked him in amazement: “Who is our Mother and which her angels? And where is her kingdom?”

“Your Mother is in you, and you in her. She bore you she gives you life. it was she who gave to you your body, and to her shall you one day give it back again. Happy are you when you come to know her and her kingdom; if you receive your Mother’s angels and if you do her laws. I tell you truly, he who does these things shall never see disease. For the power of our Mother is above all. And it destroys Satan and his kingdom, and has rule over all your bodies and all living things.

“The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas.

“The air which we breathe is born of the breath of our Earthly Mother. Her breath is azure in the heights of t heavens; soughs in the tops of the mountains; whispers the leaves of the forest; billows over the cornfields; slumbers in the deep valleys, burns hot in the desert.

“The hardness of our bones is born of the bones of our Earthly Mother, of the rocks and of the stones. They stand naked to the heavens on the tops of mountains; are as giants that lie sleeping on the sides of the mountains, as idols set in the desert, and are hidden in the deepness of the earth.

“The tenderness of our flesh is born of the flesh of our Earthly Mother; whose flesh waxes yellow and red in the fruits of the trees, and nurtures us in the furrows of the fields.

“Our bowels are born of the bowels of our Earthly Mother, and are hid from our eyes, like the invisible depths of the earth.

“The light of our eyes, the hearing of our ears, both are born of the colors and the sounds of our Earthly Mother; which enclose us about, as the waves of the sea a fish, as the eddying air a bird.

“I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Earthly Mother, and from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly, you are one with the Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be happy, but he who honors his Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are her eyes and her ears.

3. Dublinmick says:

Taps what you say is true. The mahatmas told me in a different way though.

According them Jesus was an is the avatar but has appeared many times unknown to mam. He was Krishna, the Buddha and many others. The creator takes human form as the avatar. He has appeared many times in his role as the son of man, many unknown to most.

Rasputin, Tecumseh, Cayce are just a few.

Jesus said I will never leave you and he didn’t. But it is most different what everyone thinks. This is what they told me.

They told me a few things that would happen to me, and they happened. They wouldn’t lie about this. That I know. So I have been very fortunate. That is why I say and it makes some angry. It is better to know than to believe.

• Gordon says:

You can also add at the time of the patriarch Abraham, Melchizedek (Most royal. (The right (natural, moral or legal)); King of Salem (Jerusalem) and high priest of El Elyon (God Most High) mentioned in the 14th chapter of the Book of Genesis.

With reference to Jesus centuries later in the New Testament:-

Heb_7:15 This point is even more obvious in that another priest who is like Melchizedek has appeared
      Heb_7:17 For it is declared about him, “You are a priest forever according to the order (ways) of Melchizedek.”

4. Dublinmick says:

I forgot to mention, they said Mohamed was an appearance of the avatar but his message has been greatly distorted by the Wahabbis.

5. Dublinmick says:

What can be higher than the life force? Not the dead scriptures written by dead men. The law is life. The law is the Christos.

• All these coments are highly interesting and seem to hit home with me on a deep level. Where even though im not a well read historian or theologian, im doing my best to navigate forwards and build the jigsaw. And on that journey, i often encounter things that proclaim to be truth, yet dont sit well, dont resonate with somewhere deep inside me.
      And youve done a great job here simply addressing my questions in previous weeks, about for example, the kalahari men and red indians. Theyd never seen a Bible.
      —————

Ive pasted a Putin comment over at fort russ, will paste more. If anyone replies then an interesting discussion.could take off
      ———————-
      Yes, over at tge other thread about mike adams and climate. Concerning, yes. And yes, earths now moving into a higher sectir of the universe.
      And the lying scum, pretend to us its mmgw, and then throw an algore psyop in to keep humanity asleep.
      I spit on the rothschilds and their msm hiding the truth until the last minute!

However some i hope…….positive threads of thought, but based in conceivable reality, ill go into over there later, to provide hope.

One question after dkblues chemtrail post
      – is the fact that chemtrails ARE indeed sprayed over russia and china today, evidence of Putin being evil like the rest?
      Or could there be another explanation?
      Should we be idemtifying other reasons for chemtrails, other than just to poison and control the world?
      – why ismt Putin teling the truth about earth inthe new cosmos area?
      – but actually as you show. Moscow universitties are telling truths, lots of them.
      – again, maybe putin doesnt have complete.control, and a rothschild bolshevik factions spraying ?

6. dkblue says:

Fascinating insight into the Cathars

Secrets of the Cathars: Why the Dark Age Church was Out to Destroy Them

The Legend of the Cathars

• Dark Age church, intetesting thanks will read about these cathars when i can today, interesting Gordon comments too

• Tapestry says:

They were the inheritors of the real teachings of Jesus, via Mary Magdalene who escaped to Arles in France and settled at Orange. From their efforts came the Orange Order, the Protestant Church, the Enlightenment and the modern world. The Catholic Church tried over and over again to massacre them, and to stifle the truth from getting out, that their version of Jesus is a bogus creation of the Roman Empire, made under Vespasian, assembled by Josephus Flavius, who assumed the names of Saul and Paul, as in The New Testament.

• dkblue says:

Thanks for that summary Tap.
        What would you recommend one read for further insight into these and other gnostic christian traditions and teachings?

• dkblue says:

A quick look at the Orange Order from evangelicaltruth.com…
        ‘The Orange Order was founded on 21st September 1795 shortly after the ‘Battle of the Diamond’ outside a small village in Northern Ireland called Loughgall. Three well-known local men of the area, James Wilson, Dan Winter, and James Sloan, formed the Orange institution. History reveals that all three men were dedicated Freemasons..’
        Interestingly,
        ‘there has been a growing evangelical opposition to the highly degrading Masonic ritualistic practices of the Royal Arch Purple and the Royal Black Institutions within the Orange over this past number of years. The public exposure of these two organisations for the first time in over 200 years in Behind Closed Doors and Inside the Royal Black Institution, has hit the Orders hard. The Royal Black in particular won’t openly talk about the startling revelations because it fears a public scandal and more evangelical resignations from the Black.’
        Plus their royal ties’
        ‘The infant Orange Order strategically identified itself with the Dutch-born Protestant William Prince of Orange.’
        and traditional allegiance to the British
        Royal family
        ‘The Orange Order is Loyalist in its outlook, strongly supporting the Monarchy of England and the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.’
        as well as being unionist, so political, it just all seem to be at total odds with the essence of the Cathar teachings – love and personal sovereignty.

Also, is this related to the Dutch Order of the House of Orange – we have heard of the Dutch Royal connections to heinous crimes against children. I read yesterday that Donald Trump is sponsored by the Dutch Royal family…

7. Dublinmick says:

I read that about the cathars, true enough and then the guy as usual throws in something like Enki is yahweh. That is some of the hocus pocus you see around the web. Sitchin never translates anything like that.

8. Dublinmick says:

Rolling Thunder is one of the most fascinating books I have ever read. He could perform medicine man things like form a tornado they say.

He would not take the weeds out of his yard as he said most of them can be used in some type of healing.

They imprisoned an indian boy who was falsely accused. He wanted him released. Well he showed up a the prison and there was tornado behind him on the plains. He told them you don’t have much time to release the boy. They released him and the tornado dissipated.

You can find them on ebay

• dkblue says:

I heard recently a first hand account of a man who traveled into the Australian desert with a small party including two Aboriginal elders.
      He spoke of ‘extraordianry’ feats including their uncanny ability to navigate the vast featureless scrub, to find water holes and upon finding an ancient water hole dry, chanting awhile after which a cloud appeared over this waterhole and it rained!

The gnostics were not Christians, dkblue. That’s yet another deception. John Lash Lamb is good on gnosticism. Ralph Ellis on the history of Mary Magdalene and her influence on the world we live in. The Catholic nonsense about her being a prostitute shows how much they detest her. The truth is fighting back well against their deceptions.

• Dublinmick says:

You know Mary Magdalene practiced tantra and that is why the numb skulls of the day called her names. The entire Essene structure was much Veda.

So taps I would disagree there. Gnosticism is just another way of describing ancient vedic sects on tantrayana.

IN fact it was Thomas who said one cannot see heaven unless thine eye be single. This is a reference to the pineal gland, the third eye.

He also said the two must become one. That again referes to tantrayana the joining of the negative female energies with the male positive energies to reach enlightenment.

And Jesus himself one must be born again. So how are we born again? You return to the birth canal from whence you came … again tantrayana.

How does one become wise as a serpent? Serpents coil together and remain motionless to allow the energy to work its way up the spine. There again tantrayana, or in other words Gnosticism.

• Nicky says:

Yes. Brahm – Abraham, Dharma – Adharma
        Ved = Correct Knowledge, From Inference, Direct Cognition and Reliable testimomy.
        Truth = That which never changes.

• dkblue says:

Yes Nicky
        Gnostic is ‘to know’ and to know is direct cognition of the truth or the state of non-dual awareness which I understand can be arrived at a number of ways including tantra, dzogchen etc but requires a mind capable of sustained deep meditation and single-pointedness…

• Nicky says:

How are we reborn ? Die daily. Be Still Daily. It is the cor truth Every altered religious Book of any note rides on the back of. Be still and know that I am/One is God. There right in front of us all. The one statement the decievers leave intact.
        Meditate. Do it well and regular for a decent amount of time and there it is. I have now been fitted with an unnecessary pacemaker that prevents me from being still daily. Since I started divulging the simplicity of TM and the results online I have had my patch of natural food sprayed with Round up by my lapsed jew circumscised Dad whom is also the most likely candidate for the removal of my 6.9 million winning lotto ticket from under my keyboard in 2007. This lead to two pass outs and being fitted with this chunk of crap in my chest or lose my driving licence. Aiming to get it removed today. Screw the driving licence.
        Anyaways Like keeping me shut up is going to change the reality of God at the cor Akashic level of all that we exist in. Those that put him up to this shit are digging deeper holes of darkness for themselves.
        Aknimile purhitam Yagyasya Devam rhitvijam Hotaram Ratna Dhatamam.
        We Worship The Space Element/God The One whom gives it’s share to all the Gods.
        Rik Ved First sukta, As Corrected by the following statement from Maharishi before he passed from us. “Ak not Ag, But no matter”. Jai Guru Dev.

• Nicky says:

Purohitam, Not Purthitam. My bad. How easily writing something down introduces errors.

• Nicky says:

Am starting to think some cocksucker spook is on the case as there is yet another error in the last one as well. If so go F yourself you lost twat. Time is running out for you . Wake up to the reality of this. Watch the Principle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGLtfEw4Uj4
        Once you have taken that on board. Run and run as fast as you can from your controllers. Save your Spirit (You) from a whole mess of grief.

• dkblue says:

Yes, I have some investigating to do. John Lamb Lash’s name has come up a few times now so will have a look – also Ralph Ellis.
      Also will look into your link DM.
      Cheers

• Yes highly interesting thread ill read properly later today. Deus nexus nag hammaddi.google that. Nazareneway website too. I think were getting closer to truth
        Fascinating how Mary practices tantra.
        Even though i like stings music i dont like the pretentious way he and his wife go on.

Yet to avoid the coolidge effect, dopamine highs then prolactin lows.
        And instead to encourage powerful oxytocin marriage bonds that last between couples. I think the Taoists have some intetesting things t say, that tie in with avoiding etheric energy loss, precious mineral losses in the male, and premature aging and illneds and weakness.

The Essenes and links to the Vedas, and Jesus Christ, unbastardised versions of events. Are where i will look. The truth is out there.

10. Dublinmick says:

It is interesting they say a Cherokee Chief called Othulke Thloco fled to the everglades here Florida with chief Osceola.

Thloco the indians called the hurricane maker and said he could kill a man with a single look or form hurricanes.

If any time an indian got on his bad side with something they said, they would think it over and dance around the fire for a couple days to make things right.

Osceola himself is an interesting piece of history. When he came in to a peace talk they wanted him to sign a treaty and the indians to be marched off to Oklahoma in the trail of tears where about 3500 of them died.

He took out his knife and stuck in the treaty lying on the desk and said this is the only treaty I will ever sign with a white man.

But yes here in the US there is a history of native indian seers. The calvary was very interested in this. They once asked Geronimo if he had any medicine men. He said you know there are a lot of medicine men, some have the power and some just talk!

We have a lot of those in the religious circles even today.

11. Dublinmick says:

While I am on this, you got me going now! 🙂

I once drove up to Atlanta when I was young, there was a Mahatma there speaking called Rajeswar. He was part of Divine Light Mission. Well I am sitting in the audience and you can clearly see a white halo around this man’s head. I nudged people around me and said do you see that?

So afterwards he would have people talk to him and he would decide if you could be in one of his sessions to in effect show you how to meditate. He looked me over, looked over my head as if he was searching my aura. Then he gave the ok. But during the session a mahatma starts telling me about my life and things I should correct. I was astonished.

So you know we all have our opinions, all I can tell you is what I know. I have been around some of the best.

I don’t meditate much any more, as I am old. I spent a lot of time practicing and you can definitely see the chakras inside you just like they show them in buddhist books etc. I don’t think I got much past the stomach chakra but it is very bright, maybe a glimpse of the heart chakra at times. So in all I am pretty much a failure at this. I am not the least bit psychic.

In fact a mahatma at my session looked at me and said this one will never see light. He was wrong, I did.

If you sit still enough, you will hear the sound of the universe which is some what like putting sea shell to your ear. There is a definite OM sound out there.

Native American ceremonies are very similar to Veda. They sit is sweat lodges to raise the temperature of the body. That is why some of them can go to the Potala in Tibet or Shaolin temples and be right at home. You notice Billy Graham doesn’t attend these events.

In fact for back in the day they told us Billy Graham was sending in spies to see what all the fuss was about in the ashrams!

So as some of you may know, I am fond of saying it took me a long time to realize I was a Hindu. I say that laughingly because Hindu simply means the search for truth. Who can be against that? They don’t want to cut off anybody’s head.

A Mahatma once said even an atheist can be considered a Hindu as he himself has embarked upon his own search for truth.

• dkblue says:

Good stuff DM!
      I guess I am a hindu too then!
      A nangpa also – one who seeks truth inside.
      A gnostical, mystical creature!
      We been doing this a few lifetimes already 😉

12. Dublinmick says:

“Yes. Brahm – Abraham, Dharma – Adharma
    Truth = That which never changes.”

Absolutely true Nicky, and the light or Christos never changes, it was always here and always will be here whether or not man is around or not. Same with the OM or what the Rishis call the Shruti sound of the universe which creates all matter. It too has always been here and will always be. You will always be here also as you were created by the sound and made a spirit, whether or not your are in a human body or back in your natural home in the ethers.

I asked a mahatma once what it was like in the spiritual world, he laughed and said it is like a continous orgasm that never ends.

13. Dublinmick says:

I think I mentioned this on another post concerning Tecumseh or panther across the sky. There is a book by Allan Eckert called “A SORROW IN OUR HEART” that is absolutely amazing. It is sitting in my den and it is bigger than the bible.

It contains eye witness accounts from indians who actually knew Tecumseh and soldiers from this era. Tecumseh warred against the settlers but forbid killing their children who as orphans he took into the Shawnee nation. He taught them Shawnee and they in turn taught him English. IT is said that he spoke the english of a diplomat. So much so that he played the role of a scout and walked among the forts listening to everything they said, war plans and all.

He knew the New Madrid fault was about to go. He left the tribe and took cedar sticks to all indians over many states. They were to put away one stick a day until none were left, on that day they were to attack the colonialists. It happened just as he predicted, the Mississippi changed course and pictures fell off the walls in New York.

Like so many prophets he predicted the day of his death, fighting in Canada. So yeah he is a pretty big deal here in the colonies. 🙂

This true story reveals a hidden dimension to American History and Geology which shakes not only the earth, but our very rational conceptions of the relationship between Science and Spirit, between Geology and Gaia. This is what I call “Herstory,” and it is covered up because it forces us to confront certain political, racial and spiritual realities that are embarrassingly inconsistent with official dogmas. Yet, any thoughtful person must give a long pause to contemplate the implications of this untold tale.

What might any geologist give to know how Tecumseh was able to predict with such accuracy? Most likely, what a geologist would have to sacrifice are his own sacrosant beliefs in the separation of Science and Spirit.

14. Dublinmick says:

So yes great spirits sometimes come to the indians a very oppressed people who lost everything. They also don’t kill their prophets, they exalt them.

When Tecumseh was born, at the moment of birth, a meteor streaked across the sky and he was named panther across the sky, or Tecumseh. They had a feeling that big things were on the way.

In little towns in Michigan there are statues of Tecumseh, I have seen them with my own eyes.

15. Nicky says:

God Bless DM (Not to be confused with Dungeon Master).
    Hoping to get back to meditating myself, currently everytime I get to around 60 bpm this pacemaker kicks in. I meditated during the fitment of a monitor pre fitment of the device at 10 am on the Saturday, precisely when I started my TM program My heart rate stopped for 3 second bursts. Severel times in a row. This was used by the consultants as evidence of a Heart condition. Result = Pacemaker or driving licence revoked. They would not listen to my viewpoint, so much so it became obvious to me the whole thing as I suspected was engineered by outside forces. I have been rather naughty and spoken a few unsweet truths over the years. My goal was to stop the danger before it arose but now it is a tad late in the day and Europe is flooded with refugees from those twisted ignorant semite orchestrated wars.
    The richest airess in Israel wanted to fund a Maharishi Peace group in Israel and she was Blocked from doing so. That says it all really for me. Any country nearby that was stable enough for one to be set up or looks like it may gets crushed.
    China’s controllers kept them from allowing TM groups in. Maharishi set up groups all around her. Falun Gong sprang up. And then was cruelly crushed.
    The Fat stem cell fed Controller does not like or want Peace. He/She (It) also does not want it’s own Death. What awaits is a very dark and lonely place for him. A change of outlook could save that from being permanent but I doubt that very much.

• Nicky says:

I doubt that change of Heart is forthcoming. Or whomevers Heart it is that beats in that shell of a body. Rich beyond measure and yet.
      My heart goes out to the wretched one born into such a twisted family line, Conditioned from Birth to be what they have become. My Heart goes out to them. Very sad. Let us hope there is a way out for them also.

16. Dublinmick says:

dkblue says:

Dublinsmick, (or anyone!)
    Perhaps of the mystical/gnostic traditions.

I apologize I just saw this, and yes I have all kinds of suggestions.

Of course the Essene gospel is great as I have mentioned. But as for Veda a great book is Diary of Yogi by Yogananda and the Science of Yoga also.

You can read that book however and they never mention tantrayana, they cleverly just say the guru says practice practice practice. They don’t want to offend sensitive sensibilities.

The Science of Religion is also great. Yogananda indicates that his guru could manifest in front of him out of thin air. Of course westerners will never believe such things.

17. Dublinmick says:

Oh and dozens of people swear that Yogananda died in California but his body did not decay, it remained vibrant as the hindu scriptures indicate throughout history that one who has overcome does not decay. They do not cremate them but bury them in an upright position.

18. Dublinmick says:

Since you have me going, I always recommend the sayings of Kahlil Gibran the Lebanese prophet know as the little king among his people.

He came to America and wrote many books. He states that in a state of meditation the creator told him he was the son of man and he was very shaken.

It fits in of course with the what Jesus said, I will never leave you.

One of his treatises deals with Judas who sold him out. He relates the story as the personage of Jesus.

For anyone trying to put two and two together this one is a must. The mahatmas told me he was the appearance once again of the avatar.

See the one story of where a priest found satan lying a ditch. Absolutely incredible the depth of his spiritual understanding and you will be amazed.

• dkblue says:

Adam, Kahlil Gibran, ring a bell?

Just have to ask is anyone else going through the experience of increasing synchronicities and psychic abilities??

• Gordon says:

It’s known within my family that I’m psychic but it may not be what you think.

For me, I often touch objects and instantly know that there’s a problem, something wrong, not right.

Some years ago my neighbour asked me asked me to fit a chandelier in her hall. The chandelier was it a taped-up box sitting on the hall floor. As soon as I touched the box to remove the parcel tape I got vibes telling me that something was wrong, but I didn’t know what. On removing the chandelier I got a small electric shock which was enough for my hand to jump back but on examining the fitting I couldn’t see anything untoward and therefore continued to fit it. On switching the light switch on nothing happened, mmm! Changed the bulbs, still nothing. I dismantled the chandelier and found that the wires had not been connected in the factory to the bayonet bulb holder. Wired-up and refitted, all good.

When watching TV I often get instant answers to personal questions being asked, e.g. what’s your husband’s name, your favourit colour and a whole dose of stuff.

Just the other day I was sitting watching the TV but started thinking of my brother and sister-in-law who live in Australia. In particular I was thinking of my sister-in-law who is good for my brother. Suddenly the name Sloan appeared written across the TV screen. Sloan is my sister-in-law’s nee name.

Some folk say I have my head in the clouds to which I answer but my feet are firmly on the ground.

The last time I visited my brother in Australia he complained that the area hadn’t seen rain for months and that the farmers were in a desperate situation. I just happened to remark “Don’t worry, rain follows me.” and thought no more of it, but quietly I would ask God to bring rain.

No rain came the whole month of my visit even though I had quiet words with God every day asking for some relief.

The day of my departure came and I boarded the plane to return home. No sooner had I arrived home that my brother was on the phone telling me that as soon as I had I left Australia great clouds appeared producing unbelievable downpour all that day and night that by the following morning the Murry River was high, reservoirs were replenished and farmers were happy. “Rain follows me,” My brother must have remembered those words and God was holding me to it.

Now talking of clouds, maybe three or so ago I was out the back watching the sunset when suddenly a long thin red cloud formed out of the east. I smiled and spoke the words “The dragon cometh” because it looked like a Chinese dragon and I laughed. At the same time from out of the north came a darkish cloud which resembled wings and I spoke the words “The angel cometh” and I laughed again. I could see the two clouds were going to collide so I got hold of my camera and started taking shots of the formation.

It was a few days later that I remembered that I had camera shots to edit and on editing the photos I was astonished to see that the dragon and the wings had merged to formed an angel in a robe standing looking up and praying with his hands clasped like some do. Another very impressive photo showed what I believe to be Christ on the cross with crown of thorns and a hole in his right side. The dragons head was above the cross with a skull in its mouth and there were demonic faces gloating around the crucified body. The face of the body was in agony and a stream of blood was showing running from the crown of thorns and from the hole in the side. My heart weighs heavy whenever I look at the spectacle on that photo. So much pain and suffering. It really got to me.

My spirit tells me when someone is working mischief against me, even as far as male or female but doesn’t tell me who but when that person approaches me, or I they, then I know instantly.

For a few months a few years ago I was getting strong vibes telling me that a woman was working mischief against me. The day came that the PA of a particular client called me to her office while working on the premises. On visiting her in her office the PA started talking about certain difficulties the firm was having with cash flow and the tax man who was on to them and started questioning the number of hours I worked on particular jobs and my honesty. Bad news because I’m as straight as a die and neither cheat, rob or steal from anyone.

After allowing the PA to finish what she had to say I exclaimed to her that it wasn’t too many years ago that she and her boss told me I was a real blessing to the firm after which I explained to her that I was a very spiritual person and that my spirit forewarns me of mischief being worked against me, even as far as telling me whether it be male of female but not by name. The look on her face was one of astonishment and of guilt.

I explained to the PA that not because she and her boss had decided to nit-pick me but because they questioned my loyalty and trust I would do no more work for them.

I walked out of that office and said my goodbyes, kisses and cuddles to the staff who couldn’t believe what was happening and left some of them crying.

On the animal realm I’ve had man eating guard dogs attack me but I simply put out my hand and tell them to stop, lie-down and then I tickle their bellies after which we’re the best of friends and the handlers or owners are bemused. Cats are attracted to me also and I’m often told I’m honoured to have the cat come to me.

I can’t say one way or another whether I’m really psychic or not but a lot of unusual things have happened in my life. All in all, I think I’m normal though some would beg to differ, but then what is NORMAL and what criteria defines it.
        Na night.

19. ian says:

Because the Christianity we were taught is so easily picked to pieces, and because the bible stories are so easily dismissed as sun worship, I have never bothered much with religion. I’m not a sociable person community wise and don’t like organised events, nor am I easily coerced into conforming. I do however envy anyone who can find spiritual peace. Good on you guys.

20. Dublinmick says:

MY GRANDFATHER WHO was a lawyer once said, “Let us observe truth, but only when truth is made manifest unto us.”
    When Jesus called me I heeded Him, for His command was more potent than my will; yet I kept my counsel.
    When He spoke and the others were swayed like branches in the wind, I listened immovable. Yet I loved Him.
    Three years ago He left us, a scattered company to sing His name, and to be His witnesses unto the nations.
    At that time I was called Thomas the Doubter. The shadow of my grandfather was still upon me, and always I would have truth made manifest.
    I would even put my hand in my own wound to feel the blood ere I would believe in my pain.
    Now a man who loves with his heart yet holds a doubt in his mind, is but a slave in a galley who sleeps at his oar and dreams of his freedom, till the lash of the master wakes him.
    I myself was that slave, and I dreamed of freedom, but the sleep of my grandfather was upon me. My flesh needed the whip of my own day.
    Even in the presence of the Nazarene I had closed my eyes to see my hands chained to the oar.
    Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
    Doubt is a foundling unhappy and astray, and though his own mother who gave him birth should find him and enfold him, he would withdraw in caution and in fear.
    For Doubt will not know truth till his wounds are healed and restored.
    I doubted Jesus until He made Himself manifest to me, and thrust my own hand into His very wounds.
    Then indeed I believed, and after that I was rid of my yesterday and the yesterdays of my forefathers.
    The dead in me buried their dead; and the living shall live for the Anointed King, even for Him who was the Son of Man.
    Yesterday they told me that I must go and utter His name among the Persians and the Hindus.
    I shall go. And from this day to my last day, at dawn and at eventide, I shall see my Lord rising in majesty and I shall hear Him speak.

Back to Jesus the Son of Man main page

21. Dublinmick says:

I don’t know how anybody could read his writings and not see messages from the divine. He is carefully buried among the iluminati writers.

Satan

The people looked upon Father Samaan as their guide in the field of spiritual and theological matters, for he was an authority and a source of deep information on venial and mortal sins, well versed in the secrets of paradise, hell, and purgatory.

Father Samaan’s mission in North Lebanon was to travel from one village to another, preaching and curing the people from the spiritual disease of sin, and saving them from the horrible trap of Satan. The Reverend Father waged constant war with Satan. The fellahin honoured and respected this clergyman, and were always anxious to buy his advice or prayers with pieces of gold and silver; and at every harvest they would present him with the finest fruits of their fields.

One evening in autumn, as Father Samaan walked his way towards a solitary village, crossing those valleys and hills, he heard a painful cry emerging from a ditch at the side of the road. He stopped and looked in the direction of the voice, and saw an unclothed man lying on the ground. Streams of blood oozed from deep wounds in his head and chest. He was moaning painfully for aid, saying, “Save me, help me. Have mercy on me, I am dying.” Father Samaan looked with perplexity at the sufferer, and said within himself, “This man must be a thief. He probably tried to rob the wayfarers and failed. Someone has wounded him, and I fear that should he die I may be accused of having taken his life.”

Having thus pondered the situation, he resumed his journey, whereupon the dying man stopped him, calling out, “Do not leave me! I am dying!” Then the Father meditated again, and his face became pale as he realized he was refusing to help. His lips quivered, but he spoke to himself, saying, “He must surely be one of the madmen wandering in the wilderness. The sight of his wounds brings fear into my heart; what shall I do? Surely a spiritual doctor is not capable of treating flesh-wounded bodies.” Father Samaan walked ahead a few paces when the near-corpse uttered a painful plaint that melted the heart of the rock and he gasped, “Come close to me! Come, for we have been friends a long time. You are Father Samaan, the good shepherd, and I am not a thief nor a madman. Come close, and do not let me die in this deserted place. Come, and I will tell you who I am.”

Father Samaan came close to the man, knelt, and stared at him; but he saw a strange face with contrasting features; he saw intelligence with slyness, ugliness with beauty, and wickedness with softness. He withdrew to his feet sharply, and exclaimed, “Who are you?”

With a fainting voice, the dying man said, “Fear me not, Father, for we have been strong friends for long. Help me to stand, and take me to the nearby streamlet and cleanse my wounds with your linens.” And the Father inquired, “Tell me who you are, for I do not know you, nor even remember having seen you.”

And the man replied with an agonizing voice, “You know my identity! You have seen me one thousand times and you speak of me each day. I am dearer to you than your own life.” And the Father reprimanded, “You are a lying imposter! A dying man should tell the truth. I have never seen your evil face in my entire life. Tell me who you are, or I will suffer you to die, soaked in your escaping life.” And the wounded man moved slowly and looked into the clergyman’s eyes, and upon his lips appeared a mystic smile; and in a quiet, deep and smooth voice he said, “I am Satan.”

Upon hearing the fearful word, Father Samaan uttered a terrible cry that shook the far corners of the valley; then he stared, and realized that the dying man’s body, with its grotesque distortions, coincided with the likeness of Satan in a religious picture hanging on the wall of the village church. He trembled and cried out, saying, “God has shown me your hellish image and justly caused me to hate you; cursed be you for evermore! The mangled lamb must be destroyed by the shepherd lest he will infect the other lambs!”

Satan answered, “Be not in haste, Father, and lose not this fleeting time in empty talk. Come and close my wounds quickly, before life departs from my body.” And the clergyman retorted, “The hands which offer a daily sacrifice to God shall not touch a body made of the secretion of hell. You must die accursed by the tongues of the ages, and the lips of humanity, for you are the enemy of humanity, and it is your avowed purpose to destroy all virtue.”

Satan moved in anguish, raising himself upon one elbow, and responded, “You know not what you are saying, nor understand the crime you are committing upon yourself. Give heed, for I will relate my story. Today I walked alone in this solitary valley. When I reached this place, a group of angels descended to attack, and struck me severely; had it not been for one of them, who carried a blazing sword with two sharp edges, I would have driven them off, but I had no power against the brilliant sword.” And Satan ceased talking for a moment, as he pressed a shaking hand upon a deep wound in his side. Then he continued, “The armed angel — I believe he was Michael — was an expert gladiator. Had I not thrown myself to the friendly ground and feigned to have been slain, he would have torn me into brutal death.”

With voice of triumph, and casting his eyes heavenwards, the Father offered, “Blessed be Michael’s name, who has saved humanity from this vicious enemy.”

And Satan protested, “My disdain for humanity is not greater than your hatred for yourself. You are blessing Michael, who never has come to your rescue. You are cursing me in the hour of my defeat, even though I was, and still am, the source of your tranquility and happiness. You deny me your blessing, and extend not your kindness, but you live and prosper in the shadow of my being. You have adopted my existence as an excuse and weapon for your career, and you employ my name in justification for your deeds. Has not my past caused you to be in need of my present and future? Have you reached your goal in amassing the required wealth? Have you found it impossible to extract more gold and silver from your followers, using my kingdom as a threat?

“Do you not realize that you will starve to death if I were to die? What would you do tomorrow if you allowed me to die today? What vocation would you pursue if my name disappeared? For decades you have been roaming these villages and warning the people against falling into my hands. They have bought your advice with their poor dinars and with the products of their land. What would they buy from you tomorrow, if they discovered that their wicked enemy no longer existed? Your occupation would die with me, for the people would be safe from sin. As a clergyman, do you not realize that Satan’s existence alone has created his enemy, the Church? That ancient conflict is the secret hand which removes the gold and silver from the faithful’s pocket and deposits it forever into the pouch of the preacher and the missionary. How can you permit me to die here, when you know it will surely cause you to lose your prestige, your church, your home, and your livelihood?”

Satan became silent for a moment and his humility was now converted into a confident independence, and he continued, “Father, you are proud, but ignorant. I will disclose to you the history of belief, and in it you will find he truth which joins both of our beings, and ties my existence with your very conscience.

“In the first hour of the beginning of time, man stood before the face of the sun and stretched forth his arms and cried for the first time, saying, ‘Behind the sky there is a great and loving and benevolent God.’ The man turned his back to the great circle of light and saw his shadow upon the earth, and he hailed, ‘In the depths of the earth there is a dark evil who loves wickedness.’

“And the man walked towards his cave, whispering to himself, “I am between two compelling forces, one in whom I must take refuge, and the other against whom I must struggle.’ And the ages marched in procession while man existed between two powers, one that he blessed because it exalted him, and one that he cursed because it frightened him. But he never perceived the meaning of a blessing or of a curse; he was between the two, like a tree between summer, when it blooms, and winter, when it shivers.

“When a man saw the dawn of civilization, which is human understanding, the family as a unit came into being. Then came the tribes, whereupon labour was divided according to ability and inclination; one clan cultivated the land, another built shelters, others wove raiment or hunted food. Subsequently divination made its appearance upon the earth, and this was the first career adopted by man which possessed no essential urge or necessity.”

Satan ceased talking for a moment. Then he laughed and his mirth shook the empty valley, but his laughter reminded him of his wounds, and he placed his hand on his side, suffering with pain. He steadied himself and continued, “Divination appeared and grew on earth in strange fashion.

“There was a man in the first tribe called La Wiss. I know not the origin of his name. He was an intelligent creature, but extremely indolent and he detested work in the cultivation of land, construction of shelters, grazing of cattle, or any pursuit requiring bodily movement or exertion. And since food, during that era, could not be obtained except by arduous toil, La Wiss slept many nights with an empty stomach.

“One summer night, as the members of that clan were gathered round the hut of their chief, talking of the outcome of their day and waiting for their slumber time, a man suddenly leaped to his feet, pointed towards the moon, and cried out, saying, ‘Look at the night god! His face is dark, and his beauty has vanished, and he has turned into a black stone hanging in the dome of the sky!’ The multitude gazed at the moon, shouted in awe, and shook with fear, as if the hands of darkness had clutched their hearts, for they saw the night god slowly turning into a dark ball which changed the bright countenance of the earth and caused the hills and valleys before their eyes to disappear behind a black veil.

“At that moment, La Wiss, who had seen an eclipse before, and understood its simple cause, stepped forward to make much of this opportunity. He stood in the midst of the throng, lifted his hands to the sky, and in a strong voice he addressed them, saying, ‘Kneel and pray, for the evil god of obscurity is locked in struggle with the illuminating night god; if the evil god conquers him, we will all perish, but if the night god triumphs over him, we will remain alive. Pray now and worship. Cover your faces with earth. Close your eyes, and lift not your heads towards the sky, for he who witnesses the two gods wrestling will lose his sight and mind, and will remain blind and insane all his life! Bend your heads low, and with all your hearts urge the night god against his enemy, who is our mortal enemy!’

“Thus did La Wiss continue talking, using many cryptic words of his own fabrication which they had never heard. After this crafty deception, as the moon returned to its previous glory, La Wiss raised his voice louder than before and said impressively, ‘Rise now, and look at the night god who has triumphed over his evil enemy. He is resuming his journey among the stars. Let it be known that through your prayers you have helped him to overcome the devil of darkness. He is well pleased now, and brighter than ever.’

“The multitude rose and gazed at the moon that was shining in full beam. Their fear became tranquility, and their confusion was now joy. They commenced dancing and singing and striking with their thick sticks upon sheets of iron, filling the valleys with their clamour and shouting.

“That night, the chief of the tribe called La Wiss and spoke to him, saying, ‘You have done something that no man has ever done. You have demonstrated knowledge of a hidden secret that no other among us understands. Reflecting the will of my people, you are to be the highest ranking member, after me, in the tribe. I am the strongest man, and you are the wisest and most learned person. You are the medium between our people and the gods, whose desires and deeds you are to interpret, and you will teach us those things necessary to gain their blessings and love.’

“And La Wiss slyly assured, ‘Everything the human god reveals to me in my divine dreams will be conveyed to you in awakeness, and you may be confident that I will act directly between you and him.’ The chief was assured, and gave La Wiss two horses, seven calves, seventy sheep and seventy lambs; and he spoke to him, saying, ‘The men of the tribe shall build for you a strong house, and we will give you at the end of each harvest season a part of the crop of the land so you may live as an honourable and respected master.’

“La Wiss rose and started to leave, but the chief stopped him, saying, ‘Who and what is the one whom you call the human god? Who is this daring god who wrestles with the glorious night god? We have never pondered him before.’ La Wiss rubbed his forehead and answered him, saying, ‘My honourable master, in the olden time, before the creation of man, all the gods were living peacefully together in an upper world behind the vastness of the stars. The god of gods was their father, and knew what they did not know, and did what they were unable to do. He kept for himself the divine secrets that existed beyond the eternal laws. During the seventh epoch of the twelfth age, the spirit of Bahtaar, who hated the great god, revolted and stood before his father, and said, ‘Why do you keep for yourself the power of great authority upon all creatures, hiding away from us the secrets and laws of the universe? Are we not your children who believe in you and share with you the great understanding and the perpetual being?’

“The god of gods became enraged and said, ‘I shall preserve for myself the primary power and the great authority and the essential secrets, for I am the beginning and the end.’

“And Bahtaar answered him saying, ‘Unless you share with me your might and power, I and my children and my children’s children will revolt against you!’ At that moment, the god of gods stood upon his throne in the deep heavens, and drew forth a sword, and grasped the sun as a shield; and with a voice that shook all corners of the eternity he shouted out, saying, ‘Descend, you evil rebel, to the dismal lower world where darkness and misery exist! There you shall remain in exile, wandering until the sun turns into ashes and the stars into dispersed particles!’ In that hour, Bahtaar descended from the upper world into the lower world, where all the evil spirits dwelt. Thereupon, he swore by the secret of life that he would fight his father and brothers by trapping every soul who loved them.’

“As the chief listened, his forehead wrinkled and his face turned pale. He ventured, ‘Then the name of the evil god is Bahtaar?’ and La Wiss responded, ‘His name was Bahtaar when he was in the upper world, but when he entered into the lower world, he adopted successively the names Baalzaboul, Satanail, Balial, Zamiel, Ahriman, Mara, Abdon, Devil, and finally Satan, which is the most famous.’

“The chief repeated the word ‘Satan’ many times with a quivering voice that sounded like the rustling of the dry branches at the passing of the wind; then he asked, ‘Why does Satan hate man as much as he hates the gods?’

“And La Wiss responded quickly, ‘He hates man because man is a descendant of Satan’s brothers and sisters.’ The chief exclaimed, ‘Then Satan is the cousin of man!’ In a voice mingled with confusion and annoyance, he retorted, ‘Yes, master, but he is their great enemy who fills their days with misery and their nights with horrible dreams. He is the power who directs the tempest towards their hovels, and brings famine upon their plantation, and disease upon them and their animals. He is an evil and powerful god; he is wicked, and he rejoices when we are in sorrow, and he mourns when we are joyous. We must, through my konwledge, examine him thoroughly, in order to avoid his evil; we must study his character, so we will not step upon his trap-laden path.’

“The chief leaned his head upon his thick stick and whispered, saying, ‘I have learned now the inner secret of that strange power who directs the tempest towards our homes and brings the pestilence upon us and our cattle. The people shall learn all that I have comprehended now, and La Wiss will be blessed, honoured and glorified for revealing to them the mystery of their powerful enemy, and directing them away from the road of evil.’

“And La Wiss left the chief of the tribe and went to his retiring place, happy over his ingenuity, and intoxicated with the wine of his pleasure and fancy. For the first time, the chief and all the tribe, except La Wiss, spent the night slumbering in beds surrounded by horrible ghosts, fearful spectres, and disturbing dreams.”

Satan ceased talking for a moment, while Father Samaan stared at him as one bewildered, and upon the Father’s lips appeared the sickly laughter of death. Then Satan continued, “Thus divination came to this earth, and thus was my existence the cause for its appearance. La Wiss was the first who adopted my cruelty as a vocation. After the death of La Wiss, this occupation circulated through his children and prospered until it became a perfect and divine profession, pursued by those whose minds are ripe with knowledge, and whose souls are noble, and whose hearts are pure, and whose fancy is vast.

“In Babylon, the people bowed seven times in worshipping before a priest who fought me with his chantings. In Nineveh, they looked upon a man, who claimed to have known my inner secrets, as a golden link between God and man. In Tibet, they called the person who wrestled with me the son of the sun and moon. In Byblus, Ephesus and Antioch, they offered their children’s lives in sacrifice to my opponents. In Jerusalem and Rome, they placed their lives in the hands of those who claimed they hated me and fought me with all their might.

“In every city under the sun my name was the axis of the educational circle of religion, arts, and philosophy. Had it not been for me, no temples would have been built, no towers or palaces would have been erected. I am the courage that creates resolution in man. I am the source that provokes originality of thought. I am the hand that moves man’s hands. I am Satan everlasting. I am Satan whom people fight in order to keep themselves alive. If they cease struggling against me, slothfulness will deaden their minds and hearts and souls, in accordance with the weird penalties of their tremendous myth.

‘I am the enraged and mute tempest who agitates the minds of man and the hearts of women. And in fear of me, they will travel to places of worship to condemn me, or to places of vice to make me happy by surrendering to my will. The monk who prays in the silence of the night to keep me away from his bed is like the prostitute who invites me to her chamber. I am Satan everlasting and eternal.

“I am the builder of convents and monasteries upon the foundation of fear. I build wine shops and wicked houses upon the foundations of lust and self-gratification. If I cease to exist, fear and enjoyment will be abolished from the world, and through their disappearance, desires and hopes will cease to exist in the human heart. Life will become empty and cold, like a harp with broken strings. I am Satan everlasting.

“I am the inspiration of falsehood, slander, treachery, deceit and mockery, and if these elements were to be removed from this world, human society would become like a deserted field in which naught would thrive but thorns of virtue. I am Satan everlasting.

“I am the father and mother of sin, and if sin were to vanish, the fighters of sin would vanish with it, along with their families and structures.

“I am the heart of all evil. Would you wish for human motion to stop through cessation of my heartbeat? Would you accept the result after destroying the cause? I am the cause! Would you allow me to die in this deserted wilderness? Do you desire to sever the bond that exists between you and me? Answer me, clergyman!”

And Satan stretched his arms and bent his head forward and gasped deeply; his face turned to grey and he resembled one of those Egyptian statues laid waste by the ages at the side of the Nile. Then he fixed his glittering eyes upon Father Samaan’s face, and said, in a faltering voice, “I am tired and weak. I did wrong by using my waning strength to speak on things you already know. Now you may do as you please. You may carry me to your home and treat my wounds, or leave me in this place to die.”

Father Samaan quivered and rubbed his hands nervously, and with apology in his voice he said, “I know now what I had not known an hour ago. Forgive my ignorance. I know that your existence in this world creates temptation, and temptation is a measurement by which God adjudges the value of human souls. It is a scale which Almighty God uses to weigh the spirits. I am certain that if you die, temptation will die, and with its passing, death will destroy the ideal power which elevates and alerts man.

“You must live, for if you die and the people know it, their fear of hell will vanish and they will cease worshipping, for naught would be sin. You must live, for in your life is the salvation of humanity from vice and sin.

“As to myself, I shall sacrifice my hatred for you on the altar of my love for man.”

Satan uttered a laugh that rocked the ground, and he said, “What an intelligent person you are, Father! And what wonderful knowledge you possess in theological facts! You have found, through the power of your knowledge, a purpose for my existence which I had never understood, and now we realize our need for each other.

“Come close to me, my brother; darkness is submerging the plains, and half of my blood has escaped upon the sand of this valley, and naught remains of me but the remnants of a broken body which death shall soon buy unless you render aid.” Father Samaan rolled the sleeves of his robe and approached, and lifted Satan to his back and walked towards his home.

In the midst of those valleys, engulfed with silence and embellished with the veil of darkness, Father Samaan walked towards the village with his back bent under his heavy burden. His black raiment and long beard were spattered with blood streaming from above him, but he struggled forward, his lips moving in fervent prayer for the life of the dying Satan.

22. Dublinmick says:

No one but the avatar can write like this. These are only a couple of my favorites but his entire writings are beyond description.

Kahlil Gibran on Love

When love beckons to you, follow him,
    Though his ways are hard and steep.
    And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
    Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
    And when he speaks to you believe in him,
    Though his voice may shatter your dreams
    as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
    Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
    So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
    He threshes you to make you naked.
    He sifts you to free you from your husks.
    He grinds you to whiteness.
    He kneads you until you are pliant;
    And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God’s sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life’s heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love’s peace and love’s pleasure,
    Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love’s threshing-floor,
    Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
    Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
    Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
    For love is sufficient unto love.

When you love you should not say, “God is in my heart,” but rather, “I am in the heart of God.”
    And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
    But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
    To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
    To know the pain of too much tenderness.
    To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
    And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
    To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
    To rest at the noon hour and meditate love’s ecstasy;
    To return home at eventide with gratitude;

• Samadhi Maithuna says:

This is a great comments thread a mine of information to goto. And ive never read Kahlil Gibran. But his writing about Love above touches moves me deeply. I have Lebanese blood in me but never was aware of him

”To know the pain of too much tenderness.
      To be wounded by your own understanding of love;
      And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
      To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
      To rest at the noon hour and meditate love’s ecstasy;
      To return home at eventide with gratitude;
      And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.”

He writes so well in a moving true way and expresses just what many people feel inside at various times. He also infuses optimism in me, for what will I hope lie ahead.
      I found this…
      —————————

Falling in LOVE actually is momentary SAMADHI!!!

Blog by Yogendra Mohan Gupta

Love is the first glimpse of meditation- Osho
      So, let us understand how it happens and how it could be equated to Meditation (though temporarily). When a person gets attracted towards another person then it changes the brain chemistry of that person suddenly and entirely.

The person who falls in love gets detached from society, form friends, from other close family relationships and even with the material things.

Fallinf in love not only give the experience of love but at the same time it gives you the enormous pain. But Ironically pain also gives pleasure.

You can’t deny the above written fact if you have ever been in love. The combination of brain chemicals makes these detachments to rest of the world and attachment to that one single person possible.
      love hepls person to understand and witness his emotional states (unknowingly) while meditation also does the same (but knowingly) So, we can say person gets the glimpse of ‘Near Samadhi’ states when he or she obsessively has fallen in love.

But this combination of brain chemicals shuffle itself after some time and person again finds himself engaged with all this worldly things again, though person turns better in understanding and turns more emotionally mature.

Samadhi is one the most pleasurable mental state and during love person accidently touches it. It is so enormously pleasurable state during this temporary attainment (during in love) that person even after returning (which he has too!) never forgets about it.

So, how about your experience of LOVE? Have you got the glimpse of Samadhi state when you were in love?

Fall in love. It makes you a good compassionate human being.

Meditation can take you Samadhi state permanently. Keep yourself engaged in meditation.

Regards

23. Nicky says:

Satan A gatekeeper. Hmm. (I looked into this. Briefly). If so it has overstepped it’s boundaries by misleading the innocent and subjecting them to such mind altering practices such as circumscission, Proven to permanently change the child whom switches into a survival/Robot mode post the traumatic experience. Not Nothing as written in that book. An Lie. An introduced innaccuracy.
    Or we could exist Immersed in the light of the knowledge of the truth that our Cor, The space we exist in is God’s creative field of Love. The creative act may I (One) become many born of the desire to expand the happiness of self realisation of the wonderfulness of all this, A benefic Act.. Exposure to this Fundamental cor of us filling us with the same Love and negating any negativity in us when we are established in that truth. We just have to learn to be at peace. Be still. Proper Still. Could not have been made easier for us really.

Why employ some Oik to mislead souls from that one fundamental truth? A pointless excercise.
    Akasha – Space is not empty. I am sat in Space texting to anyone reading this thread whom is also existing as best we are able to figure out in the same One Space. The Akasha Element. He who gives his share to all the Gods. Akni mile purohitam.
    I prefer Heaven On Earth. No decievers welcome. Especially as Earth is now back in the right special place it should have been from the outset had Science and Scientists not grown so arrogant and blinkered as to not figure out Nature is God’s Nature and led us all astray with not quite accurate observations so labelled Theories just to cover there asses when someone comes along and figures out the ancients had a better grasp of reality than they do. Despite all the plagerism and burying of truth. Truth will out. Game over.
    As the Great MR Viktor Schauberger pointed out. Nature is my Teacher.

• dkblue says:

Viktor Schauberger – genius…
      This Australian man, whom I have met, is very well versed in the life and works and spirit of Viktor Schauberger.

Callum Coats is the foremost expert author on Viktor Schauberger’s life long work with water, forestry, agriculture, energy production and infrastructure as well as social structure and socio- economics. World Living Water Systems Ltd. was given direct permission from Callum Coats to share the following article on Viktor Shauberger.

24. Nicky says:

Just the facts. If Science had stuck to just the facts, Instead of Leaping to outrageous conclusions such as there is no One intelligence (God) holding all this together because moons travel around say Jupiter … Leaping and leading us all astray with still unproven not quite accurate theories upon theories upon theories.

25. Dublinmick says:

There are other versions of the scriptures hidden from the masses. Rome has done it’s very best to hide truth.

James the son of Zebedee: On the Kingdoms of the World
    Peter : On the Neighbor
    A cobbler in Jerusalem : A Neutral
    Suzannah of Nazareth : Of the Youth and Manhood of Jesus
    Joseph surnamed Justus : Jesus the Wayfarer
    Philip : And When He Died All Mankind Died
    Birbarah of Yammouni : On Jesus the Impatient
    Pilate’s wife to a Roman lady
    A man outside of Jerusalem : Of Judas
    Sarkis an old Greek Shepherd, called the madman : Jesus and Pan
    Annas the high priest : On Jesus the Rabble
    A woman, one of Mary’s neighbors : A Lamentation
    Ahaz the portly : The Keeper of the Inn
    Barabbas : The Last Words of Jesus
    Claudius a Roman sentinel : Jesus the Stoic
    James the brother of the Lord : The Last Supper
    Simon the Cyrene : He who Carried the Cross
    Cyborea : The Mother of Judas
    The woman in Byblos : A Lamentation
    Mary Magdalen (Thirty years later) : On the Resurrection of the Spirit
    A man from Lebanon : Nineteen Centuries Afterward

26. dkblue says:

Thanks for introducing Gibran here.
    I am made speechless by the beauty he expresses.
    We need more good news – everyday so we can keep going…

27. Dublinmick says:

I thoroughly enjoyed the back and forth here. It stirred my old bones!

This is kind of a slave planet, although there are much worse out there I am told. Most here are earth spirits who after being birds and other creatures, find themselves in human bodies. Others come from other places to help with the process. Then there is the demons which most likely after the end of this kali yuga will never have a human body again.

I like Red Elk’s story, he says they will be assigned to a fate worse than death, a place in the universe where the creator does not even acknowledge their existence. Kind of like ghosts scratching on a window pane.

We have some here that have forfeited any definition of being called humanity or useful spirits, they are demons. Don’t worry the creator is not fooled and they will be assigned based on their merit.

They have reduced mankind to the point that many are like savages, raping woman on the streets and threatening to cut people’s heads off. I am amazed. I never dreamed I would see something like this in my lifetime.

• dkblue says:

It says something DM, doesn’t it that these subjects – the truth of our human spiritual abilities, the truth of our ancient ancestors – these things unblock the springs within us and everything flows and we begin to quench that seemingly infinite thirst for TRUTH!

I can’t express how much compassion I feel at times for humanity when I think of our essence and potential for good and how we have been so robbed – for what feels like forever – so, so robbed.

28. Dublinmick says:

dkblue says:

Thanks for introducing Gibran here.
    I am made speechless by the beauty he expresses.We need more good news – everyday so we can keep going…

dkblue he is the best trust me.

29. Dublinmick says:

Gibran speaks as if he was there and he was.

JESUS THE SON of my daughter, was born here in Nazareth in the month of January. And the night that Jesus was born we were visited by men from the East. They were Persians who came to Esdraelon with the caravans of the Midianites on their way to Egypt. And because they did not find rooms at the inn they sought shelter in our house.
    And I welcomed them and I said, “My daughter has given birth to a son this night. Surely you will forgive me if I do not serve you as it behooves a hostess.”
    Then they thanked me for giving them shelter. And after they had supped they said to me: “We would see the new-born.”

Now the Son of Mary was beautiful to behold, and she too was comely.
    And when the Persians beheld Mary and her babe, they took gold and silver from their bags, and myrrh and frankincense, and laid them all at the feet of the child.
    Then they fell down and prayed in a strange tongue which we did not understand.
    And when I led them to the bedchamber prepared for them they walked as if they were in awe at what they had seen.
    When morning was come they left us and followed the road to Egypt.

But at parting they spoke to me and said, “The child is not but a day old, yet we have seen the light of our God in His eyes and the smile of our God upon His mouth.
    “We bid you protect Him that He may protect you all.”
    And so saying, they mounted their camels and we saw them no more.
    Now Mary seemed not so much joyous in her first-born, as full of wonder and surprise.
    She would look upon her babe, and then turn her face to the window and gaze far away into the sky as if she saw visions.
    And there were valleys between her heart and mine.

And the child grew in body and in spirit, and He was different from other children. He was aloof and hard to govern, and I could not lay my hand upon Him.
    But He was beloved by everyone in Nazareth, and in my heart I knew why.
    Oftentimes He would take away our food to give to the passerby. And He would give other children the sweetmeat I had given Him, before He had tasted it with His own mouth.

He would climb the trees of my orchard to get the fruits, but never to eat them Himself.

And He would race with other boys, and sometimes, because He was swifter of foot, He would delay so that they might pass the stake ere He should reach it.
    And sometimes when I led Him to His bed He would say, “Tell my mother and the others that only my body will sleep. My mind will be with them till their mind come to my morning.”

And many other wondrous words He said when He was a boy, but I am too old to remember.

Now they tell me I shall see Him no more. But how shall I believe what they say?

I still hear His laughter, and the sound of His running about my house. And whenever

30. Mark says:

There’s another way of looking. Open the Bible, that maybe God managed to secure, is the source of truth in words. And ask God who might be there. To become real. To be revealed to yourself. And if as claimed by many, God is able to do this..? Then you’re become one of the roundly hated, but the many, believing – I’m loved by God. Believe the haters, are loved by God. But begin to reread the Bible, differently. God being alive through subtle engagement, flickers of divine and surprise – God intervenes, a sign-or-so here, a change about ourselves, there.

Splutter those syllables and symbols, the Name, the what’s behind: Jesus, – and see?

The claim in the plain reading of the Bible is the key to discovery is humility and hunger for God, to ‘know’. Intellectual investigations have a place. I’m genuinely curious to explore what integrity alternatives might have – but I believe I know God, living and active. Could I be wrong? Well, to the extent, ‘could you?’ (depending on the strength of convictions). Obviously, some of us ‘here’ are triumphantly confident, question is; can we hold conviction and openness?

31. Dublinmick says:

To each his own, there is an old favorite I keep on the side bar however.

This is pretty much my story.

• Mark says:

Reading your story, I’m left with questions, not necessarily all-dismissal and “you just deceived…” Far from it. And, if I’d been living with some of these kinds of opportunities and choices..? (Nearly was/did). There is – I don’t know how and what about… some of, what’s God’s doing, in the broadly theoretical. There’s Biblical-openness in answer to ‘what about light-seekers’? Yet, there’s dark and light talk? I reckon God is sometimes… often, able to be in, what many more conventional Christians might find hard to believe.

As usual, the only strong disagreement I might have, though here it’s ‘Constantine’s version…’, are rogue assumptions, Bible says-this… (well, maybe not?). Outside of this, Thomas and all. Hey, not my home-ground, so, more all-ears. Or eyes… s’pose.

All in all, seekers over cynics make better of it I say. Actually, people in many ways, should be strongly-against my claims. Although equally, yours. Biblically, ‘middle-couldn’t care less’, is the least best place to be. Jesus – God? Ridiculous, on many fronts. I get that.

I have lots to learn and make something of, in the myths and writings, surrounding or opposing my deeply held, myths and…

• Nicky says:

Issa / Jesus was to write a new testament. That I would love to find. In it’s original Aramaic. Sad fact is the tribes have and still are doing everything in there power to wipe out any copies that may surface, Any archeological digs and they are them in a flash. Dead zones one cannot go into all around the area and the East gate to the holy city still blocked up. One can see why there is the need to come like a thief in the night with such childish behaviour undertaken by the chosen ones and that other semite branch, All in all I for one am not impressed with Semite religions. Not any of the main churches for sure. The evil that has been done throughout time steers me far away from them.
        Yes there is truth amongst it for sure and the Essene gospel of peace is a delight to behold. Hope your enquiring mind will lead you futher toward the light and not distress you to much when coming across the foul deeds done in the name of religions by the mentally insane.

• ian says:

Thanks for the links Dublin’, Excellent reading. I also love the stuff you have on the prophesies of Crazy Horse etc. Riveting. Great articles.

32. Dublinmick says:

Nicky you are a light to behold

33. Jack says:

Almighty God Allah Jehovah is “Allah Ya Seen the Truth” is the Spirit of Truth: In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful”
    John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. Almighty God’s Word “A Talk About ‘The Millennial Kingdom Has Come'” | The Church of Almighty God https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu7xRxWNb94

34. Mark says:

I think I might, have come across, but forgotten? So sad. How did this lot get so far? And there’s little – on a quick look – written, investigating. As if the church of Christ hasn’t got enough problems. And the ‘magic sounding’ use, on and on and on… Almighty God’s… Almighty God…’ And their ways and writing. How do they manage to grow/maintain? I’d be surprised if this wasn’t a set-up to con from the start. So bad. At least it looks it. Nout subtle here. Bezerk and bizarre.
    Mostly, just sad.

35. UglyTruth says:

“God” is a translation of the plural word Elohim eg “let us make man in our image, male and female”

Allah is a contraction of al elah, where elah is the singular form of elohim.

“If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came…”
    John 10:35, referring to Psalm 82:6

36. OutandAbout says:

An interesting point is, the Nefilim, perhaps being our creators. Does that tgerefore make them our gods? But who created them?

• Men Scryfa says:

That is what I have always wondered about that one. Never heard an answer to that…

• OutandAbout says:

Maybe we will find this out very soon. Or at least make some serious headway on answers. The undeniable Red Kachina footage on dec 20th shows this is no longer conspiracy theory. Mind you it just looks like a second sun to me. A planet populated by Nefilim might not be accurate. But im sure theyll have travelled about.
        The Red Kachina or Superwave or whatever it is. Cannot come too soon now.
        A great rescue for us all, gamechanger, whatever situations were dealing with

• OutandAbout says:

Was John the Evangelist the resurrected Lazarus?

But this idea – that the disciple and evangelist John was actually renamed from Lazarus after he had been raised from the dead; and this is why just as the name of Lazarus disappears from the record, the name of John the disciple appears – stuck in my mind, and began to make sense…

The main evidence against the idea is that John’s gospel does not explicitly mention this happening, and that no oral tradition of such a thing has come down from the early church.

In favour of the idea is that it makes sense of several aspects of John’s gospel.

The strongest factor, for me, is the emphasis John gives to the fact that he calls himself the disciple whom Jesus loved; but that this phrase is never mentioned until after the Lazarus raising.

But before this,

• OutandAbout says:

Nibiru Return Accelerates Schumann Wave

Christian, is it true that the end times as predicted in the Apocalypse of St. John the Divine are here? Or that Nibiru’s return will flip the earth’s poles, or that climate change will dramatically raise all the oceans, or that the Schumann Wave is increasing, or that aliens will descend to Earth, one claiming to be the new messiah? There is so much to discuss and share with our spiritual brothers and sisters.n

Christian: Then, let’s begin.

Christian: Now that’s the spirit. Guess we should start with the first question of Nibiru and our apocalyptic times that instill so many fears.

As I indicated, science does not have any theories that are “perfectly true” and can pass the test of time. Nibiru is a great example. Nibiru is a comet that makes a periodic return into our solar system from an adjacent elliptical orbit that also touches the star cluster of the Pleiades. Usually comets incorporate and discorporate on the outer edge of their orbit. Comets actually pass between physical and non-physical in a rhythmic cycle.

Nibiru defies that general tendency and incorporates at both ends of its orbit in our solar system and the Pleiades cluster, especially the star Alcyone. Generally, comets come into a solar system from outside physical matter. Science calls these realms that enwrap our moving solar system the Oort cloud.

Other comets, they say, come from realms closer to the earth called the Kuiper Belt and other phantasies. Comets are, in fact, not of this physical realm and are left-overs from the previous form of our solar system. Comets are sent into this physical realm to clean solar systems of their accumulated toxic elements.

Comets also bring galactose, a sugar like substance that is a sister to human DNA. This DNA is kept preserved by ethanol until it finds suitable living atmospheres to seed. Science has found DNA and ethanol on comets and also found great clouds of stable galactose in the swirling arms of our spiral nebulae.

What you really want to know is whether Nibiru will bring destruction. Nibiru’s return is …