Government Quietly Admits Weather Modification

by Ryan Cristian

As this country inches farther away from the democracy it once pretended to be, the level of propaganda and indoctrination that the average American must wade through in order to get the smallest amount of Truth is staggering. We have reached a point in which Americans are so overwhelmed with the current battle taking place between the Alternative News community and mainstream media, and its barrage of contradicting “Facts,” that most have simply chosen to completely remove themselves from any critical thinking. Even when the government itself reveals an age-old lie to be true, most are so indoctrinated with the idea of the “conspiracy” that they convince themselves that the revelation is just another trick of those deceptive “conspiracy theorists.” This has been seen many times in recent years. A perfect example of this is weather modification.

Weather modification, geoengineering, chemtrails; these are all topics that if brought up in most circles today, would garner the speaker the telltale look that most Truthers have become all too familiar with. It is a look that has been ingrained into all who have opted to cast aside their critical thinking for their comforting daily lie. There is a herd mentality that has been established that causes even those on the fence or those interested in “outside the box” ideas, to fall in line while surrounded by the docile mass. So when the Pasadena Star recently released a government “Notice of Intent” on page 11 of the Classifieds, announcing their plan to begin weather modification in Los Angels County, it became clear that those blank stares should be turned inward, for some much-needed self-reflection and reevaluation.

weather modification

Obviously the appropriate area of the paper to release such a controversial topic is the classifieds, where it will no doubt be noticed by all. Sarcasm aside, it is clear they did not want anyone to take notice of this declaration of weather manipulation that has been fervently denied up until last year. Many were also unaware that in 2014 the Navy publicly confirmed previous conjecture in regards to weather modification and the HAARP facility.

“…we’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do, was to inject energy into the ionosphere, to be able to actually control it.”

Even after this statement, which was no doubt rationalized away by those unwilling to accept the reality currently slapping them across the face, the internet continued to be awash with “conspiracy theorist” slander and ridicule when discussing weather modification. Some have spoken out claiming that the statement released in the Pasadena Star newspaper, is only a notice to commence “cloud-seeding,” and that cloud-seeding is something that the government has been “open” about for a long time. First of all, open is not the word anyone would use to describe the US government, and second, of course it is cloud-seeding, but most will adamantly deny that even could-seeding exists; laughing it off as yet another crazy conspiracy. Twenty years ago, those very same people would have arguing that cloud-seeding itself was a crazy conspiracy. The notice of intent in the Star read further:

Ground-based equipment will be used to disperse silver iodine particles into suitable storm clouds. Criteria have been developed for both initiating and suspending weather modification activities.”

The sad truth is that even following a blatant “Notice of Intent” to modify the weather, many are so well trained to ignore anything that goes against the mainstream narrative that they will justify and rationalize in whatever way they need, in order to make this fall in line, even with the statement coming from a small mainstream source. This is no doubt why it was released on page 11 of the Classifieds, so that those looking for a reason to discount its legitimacy will assume that, “if the government wanted to admit something like this they would have done it on the front page.”

Ultimately, the spraying of silver iodine into the atmosphere should not be okay with anyone, despite the name or label one wants to give this process in order to satisfy their fragile reality. According to the County of Santa Barbara’s Material Safety Data Sheet(MSDS), silver iodine has the following Hazardous Identification:

Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation.

Under Accidental Release Measures is states:

Be careful that the product is not present at a concentration level above TLV(threshold limit value). Check TLV on the MSDS and with local authorities.

And finally under Precautions:

Do not ingest. Do not breathe dust. Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. If ingested, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.

When an idea has been thrown out that contradicts one’s carefully constructed reality, their lifelong inculcation of specific ideas and beliefs that support the mainstream narrative has taught them to shut down completely. Not a moments thought is given to the possibility that the idea might have some merit or factual representation, because if the idea was given its proper consideration and found to be correct, even slightly possible, their entire world is suspect. This scares the life out of the average mainstream believer.

While many here would insert the appropriate Orwellian reference, Aldous Huxley had a slightly different yet equally scary perception of the future. In his book Brave New World he suggested a future where citizens would be flooded with so much information that the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. It is not hard to see the logic in that thought process when one looks at the overwhelming amount of information, misinformation and outright lies perpetually circulating on the Internet. It becomes hard to know one’s own opinion when over saturated with constantly conflicting narratives. This produces a public that is no longer interested in activism or advocacy because it would appear to be ineffectual at best.

The sad but unfortunate truth is that the United States government has become the very thing this nation was founded to prevent. Despite the fact that the country wasn’t able to make it through five presidents before we began to see the cronyism and unilateral decisions that are rampant today, it is easy to see the virtue and justness within the founding ideals of the United States. History has shown us time and time again that human nature will always play its part in any position of power; man is inherently capable of both extreme good and evil. This was exactly the logic behind the second amendment, regardless of how many have attempted to dilute or distort its meaning with modern association. The American people have a right to defend their inalienable and self-evident rights against what the founding fathers saw as an inevitable eventuality: a tyrannical government. They knew that even men in that very room, had the potential to steer the nation in the direction we now face today.

What this nation is in dire need of is not a violent revolution, but a revolution of the mind. Americans need to begin to see the danger of current circumstances and the inevitability of history coming full circle. The history of the world if rife with leaders turning corrupt, people rising up to establish order, and repeat. This is due to the inherent qualities of any human being; we are all subject to greed, desire and ambition. All have skeletons in their closet; simply being elected to office does not somehow strip one of their human characteristics. Yet the people tend to cast these public officials is a light of morality by default, when our own nation’s history strongly shows otherwise.

The American people can no longer refuse to see the dangers at its feet that are quickly becoming perilous. To ignore the very real dangers of manipulating the ionosphere, and injecting it with potentially harmful materials, or to disregard that this type of government experimentation is happening at all, is very naive and irresponsible at best. But to ignore the fact that up until recently the entire subject was denied, and has now been nonchalantly admitted as if it was commonplace all along, is just reckless. What is important to the future of this country is that each individual personally decides to give equal consideration to all possibilities, despite any pre-conceived misconceptions that have been subtly cast out into American culture for decades.

Article: http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/health/government-quietly-admits-weather-modification/

Sources: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/http://cosb.countyofsb.org/uploadedFiles/pwd/Water/msds.pdfhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3IOHpe6sYhttps://npinopunintended.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/the-worst-thing-every-president-has-done/

13 Responses to “Government Quietly Admits Weather Modification”

1. Men Scryfa says:

Dunblane a phony flag hoax shooting?

• ian says:

Hi MS, whilst being always suspicious of the nodisinfo site, and even it’s approach to proving Dunblane ie the attack never happened, I agree with it that the event was very likely a false flag as was Michael Ryan at Hungerford. The Big guys “upstairs” knew what was coming with the internet, and the last thing they want is large numbers of the population armed.
      Regarding the government admitting Weather mod programmes, this was probably a legal requirement in that state. They were giving it big licks over here yesterday morning before it drifted south and left us clear later on.

• Men Scryfa says:

Hungerford, 110% a real mass shooting Michael Ryan the real deal, first radio control mass shooting MK job in the UK. Dunblane not sure, quite possibly a hoax, but whether real or made to look real, Hamilton was an MK paedo, I have that verified no doubts on that score. Also the School has very dubious pedigree indeed. The cover up and connections surrounding Dunblane are damming. Certainly it definitely achieved the objective of almost total gun control in the UK. Of that there is no doubt so it is sure that it was a manufactured event. Disarmed population is what they wanted.

Cumbria I reckon was real but definitely had more than one gun man, just like Port Arthur. So I suspect the story we have been told is not the whole truth…

Nodisinfo – agreed honestly I am not a fan. Some of the info there is excellent but some of it is way off beam like the Bill Cosby Fan Klub exoneration stuff, it makes me sick tbh. Dr K is clearly some kind of Muslim NWO’er. Like the Islamic counterpart to that shifty Marxist Bhudda merchant and White Genocider Aangirfan

Not my cup of tea I am afraid, no matter how much bum licking and “radical exposing” they do. I don’t care which blogs they want to link me up to, they all know that I hate them unless they are the real deal and that would require action which no agent/perpetrator is capable of as that would mean biting the hand that feeds (in essence why they have had such a problem with yours truly since day 1 but are so tied up in knots about it, “wasted talent”, “why don’t you like us” etc etc)

It is the same old story every time, if it is not Al Jones, its Mike Rivero or its Stefan Molyneaux. It is either “Don’t mention the joos, Don’t mention the joos…” or even if they do start going proper Jew wise, then they have to put up a rather semitic looking fellow in a funny hat (Brother Kapner…) or get a jew to explain to the silly goyim (that creepy Jazz Man, I cannot stand him) or go all Anti-White and Anti-Christ (Aangirfan, Dr K) or all crypto-leftie (Spiv etc etc) or a loud mouth who turns out to have married his daughters out to the Kosher Nostra (Trump) or some kind of shady apartment bomber, or they are all anti-NWO but at the same time it is all rainbows, peace and ‘light’ and vegetarianism, meanwhile White people are being genocided all over…

Anything but a White Man with a Gun in his hand and a Bible in the other. Dear Gods what is wrong with this place!

For the record in case anyone wonders who I do like (which is a good question I know, I know),

Bill Cooper (Very Good on a lot, not very good on British Israelism and Christianity, also he was a race mixer)

J B Campbell (solid man of action but again no deep understanding of Christ)

Henry Makow (good on a lot but knows too much about the enemy and not enough about the Truth. Also jewish)

Fritz Springmeier, absolutely terrific guy just a bit naive and vulnerable esp after what he has had to deal with.

There are others mostly dead though, like Dr Stan Montieth, Eustace Mullins. I have got some time for ColemanExperience, he is alright.

There are some good bible based sites but most of these have no proper understanding of the Israel Truth and the Ten Tribes. Similarly there are some right wing blogs out there but these really lack religion so they have only half a truth, which again like the above is only half a truth. Christogenea is not bad (though doctrinally I don’t get everything he says) but it is hardly accessible stuff for most people out there, who in any event are far too far gone to have a cat’s chance in hell of getting on to dry land with the truth because their parents had already had too much programming etc etc

lol

What people need to face is that TRUTH is an all in exercise. It is absolute, non-negotiable and totally incompatible with the selfish will of man

• ian says:

Hi MS, thanks for that. I was wrong it seems with Hungerford. As for Cumbria, my suspicion is that it was to take Mave Marmara off the news. The Israelis boarded it at night murdering crew members in cold blood, the Cumbria shootings were next day. As you say, more than one shooter, odd goings on, very FF’ish. I agree with everything else you say.

• bow says:

Michael Ryan was a real incident. He was also a victim of server sexual abuse an a good chap. No one listened to him or believed him. He thought he was saving those kids and sadly, he probably did. Like me and my siblings, he was mini bused from school to school, family centre to private homes. The local authority, West Berkshire is still employing these scum. Tvp get jittery if asked why they haven’t handed over documents to iiicsa. Sgt Sarah Thornton was recently promoted to head of police commissioner’s for being caught covering up paedophilia, from chief of police. She had sent emails threatening him to shut his mouth or she will destroy him. It even made it in the local paper. I wasn’t at the school myself but have friends who were. No one I know, saw a gun but heard shots. If it was not real, then it was a stich up to silence him. May God hold my brother in his arms and take his torment an stuff in up the arises of all the masonic pedophiles of the royal county of Berkshire because given the chance I will rot in hell, for the chance to inflict pain and suffering that you inflicted on us and continue to threaten us and murder us 1 by 1. Suicides my arss.

• Men Scryfa says:

Hi Bow,
        So did they take you out to the Bases?
        Were you underground?

Interesting information about that witch Thornton.

• Men Scryfa says:

“In fact a lot of other places (not here, the Tap is an oasis) I end up most of the time engaged in conversation with insiders who are patrolling. Interesting?

lol”

C’mon boys admit it you could not resist responding to that one. Tickled you over in Cheltenham?
        Blow was good much better than dealing with a computer.

2. beLIEve says:

LUCIFERIAN PROTOCOLS.

Silence….. when faced with notification is interpreted as …..CONSENT !

As an Indigenous British Sovereign in possession of Unalienable British Sovereign rights, I deny consent to the toxic and pollutant spraying of the Spaces of the Domains and Dominions of Earth.

I deny consent in perpetuity and retrospectively.
    I deny consent in perpetuity and retrospectively.
    I deny consent in perpetuity and retrospectively.

• ian says:

Me too beLIEve
      I deny consent in perpetuity and retrospectively.

• bow says:

• bow says:

Yes ms he was mk’ed thank you for noticing. Think I may start a blog of some kind before I commit suicide without my consent. Just in case that happens I want to live, have no lust for death am happy to be alive an I may be a single parent an nuts by the engineered views but I assure you, I am in no hurry to die. To my stable consistent parent, who never gave up fighting for justice, I will seek justice for you now I’m just not sure how yet. Or how I can prove you were silenced but your commitment to the punishment of them will continue once I except you have gone. My child will always know how you saved him from that same fate. Sorry for going of track but I can’t tell him to his face.

• Men Scryfa says:

Just pickin’ out some interesting quotes from the above comments,

“LUCIFERIAN PROTOCOLS.

THEY are “apparently” obliged to disseminate…NOT-ICE….of their perfidious intent, in advance of the ACT.”

beLIEve – good comment!
        ====================
        “I may start a blog of some kind before I commit suicide without my consent.”

“have no lust for death” “am in no hurry to die” ” I will seek justice for you now I’m just not sure how yet”
        ” you were silenced but your commitment to the punishment of them will continue once I except you have gone”

The tactic only works if the cover and intent is not consciously blown open by the intended target. Karma applies pushing it back on the perpetrator.

They don’t like me. Do they. LOL!