1. Netanyahu heads the only undeclared nuclear weapons entity on the planet yet still ludicrously alleges that non nuclear Iran is trying to exterminate the state of Israel with its 100s of warheads in its Dimona secret arsenal, (all of which are outside the inspection of the IAEA), in an abortive effort to damage the agreed Iran peace deal, painstakingly negotiated by the UN Security Council members and the EU. His convoluted political machinations, in Washington and Europe, have resulted in ignominious failure as Iran rejoins the international community.
2. His government also refuses to be a party to both the Chemical and Biological Weapons Conventions (CWC / BWC) to which all EU members and most other UN states are signatories
3. His rightwing, extremist government supports the continued illegal occupation and settlement of the Palestinian West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights in violation of international law, in addition to continuing a blockade of essential materials to 1.8 million in Gaza that has received global condemnation.
4. He exerts a wholly undemocratic influence over the Republican AIPAC dominated US congress in Washington thereby disproportionately skewing American foreign policy in favour of Israel
5. His family background includes a documented association with terrorist organisations notably the Irgun Zvai Leumi paramilitaries
6. His government is in continued breach of the human rights provisions of the EU Association Agreement that affords Israel free trade access to the European single market
7. He allows the socalled ‘pricetag’ terrorists to continue to persecute Arab residents in the Occupied Territories by the burning and destruction of olive groves and businesses in a program of uncontrolled intimidation and violence
8. He continually threatens to restrict access to Jerusalem’s Al Aqsa mosque as did his failed predecessor, Ariel Sharon, apparently in a bid to provoke violence and dissent
9. He is the leader of a party whose published charter requires the ethnic cleansing of all indigenous Palestinians in order to establish a Greater Israel in all of former Palestine
10. Likud’s official agenda to establish the socalled ‘facts on the ground’ is a blatant attempt to abort the establishment of an independent Palestinian state. This illegal program has recently been condemned by China as well as by the EU, Russia and the US and is now expected to lead to economic, political and sporting sanctions.
Note: all the above facts are verifiable in the public domain