Russia Has Destroyed the CIA’s Arms Smuggling Operation in Syria

by Stuart Hooper

21st Century Wire says…

The covert Syrian intervention could not have gone any worse for the Western powers involved in the attempt to oust Assad.

Watch a video of this report here:

The Russian military has successfully closed the Azaz Corridor, a narrow strip of land connecting Turkey to the rebel forces in Aleppo, which was being used as a major supply route for the terrorist forces currently wrecking havoc throughout Syria.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was reportedly hounded by his American counterpart John Kerry at least six times to keep the Azaz corridor open.

A new report now explains why:

‘Mr. Kerry enters the negotiations with very little leverage: The Russians have cut off many of the pathways the C.I.A. has been using for a not-very-secret effort to arm rebel groups, according to several current and former officials.’

‘Mr. Kerry’s supporters inside the administration say he has been increasingly frustrated by the low level of American military activity, which he views as essential to bolstering his negotiation effort.’

For the last three years, the CIA has been smuggling arms into Syria via Turkey using the Azaz Corridor, and without it they have no leverage over Assad or the Russians.

Interestingly, now that the corridor has been essentially destroyed by Russian airpower, the US is now seeking to establish a peace deal in Syria meaning that the foreign interference could finally be coming to an end.

Assad has vowed to continue his fight with the Russians to finally liberate Syria and has openly decried the foreign support for terrorism.

Can the conflict in Syria now finally come to an end?

READ THE WHOLE STORY ON THE CRISIS: 21st Century Wire Syria Files

Source: http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/02/12/russia-has-destroyed-the-cias-arms-smuggling-operation-in-syria/

7 Responses to “Russia Has Destroyed the CIA’s Arms Smuggling Operation in Syria”

1. ian says:

I was in the car yesterday and though I usually listen to music or enjoy the silence, I turned radio 4 on, I know, I know, it was like going back 40 years, I listened to the news, and if I hadn’t heard it, I wouldn’t have believed that we were talking about the same Syria conflict. Russia was being really naughty, as was Bashar Al Assad. “We” of course were only concerned with the poor civilians that these cretins obviously didn’t care a toss about.
    Thankfully I knew the truth, and though my voice might take a day or two to recover from shouting at the radio, I won’t make the mistake of listening to State Broadcasting again.

• beLIEve says:

I accidentally caught 2 minutes of Radio 4 NEWS today……..it was cringeworthy hogwash…..that deposits a malingering OD-OUR for hours or days.

• Men Scryfa says:

know the feeling beLIEve, know the feeling.

In fact I rarely if ever watch TV or listen to the radio these days. I was at the doctors the other day and was watching the TV something like bargain hunt or house hunt or some other low grade shite. The taste it left in my mouth was quite distasteful. Soporiphic (spelling?!?) shite. The people get the government they deserve imo.

2. Lynn says:

It is unbelievable Ian…they have twisted everything to suit their Nafarious Agenda. When I hear the news now I literally cringe at it. I hope your voice recovers soon. We need to shout and ball, we have every right to defend the truth.

3. Men Scryfa says:

Just want to say I went and spat on the steps of the MI5 building tonight.

Feel free to give me the thumbs up!