Four American Journalists Dead Inside The US Within 24 Hours

Four American Journalists Dead Inside the US Within the Past 24 Hours

US Journalists 3 B

Pictured as follows: Ned Colt w/NBC (Left) – David Carr w/NY Times (Middle) – Bob Simon w/CBS (Right). Photo courtesy of: J. Schuyler Montague | sharia unveiled

What did they know..and ‘who’ is trying to silence them?

by, IWB

Ned Colt of (NBC) dropped dead of a stroke yesterday.. he was “supposedly” kidnapped during the Iraq war for several days, then freed?

Bob Simon of (CBS) died in a car crash yesterday.. he was “supposedly” kidnapped held captive for 40 days in an Iraq jail

David Carr (NY Times) just died suddenly after interviewing Edward Snowden, and had just come out against Brian Williams from NBC while on CBS… calling Williams out for lying about being shot down in the Iraq war.

Bob Hager the NBC aviation expert now has a head on crash.

And of course Brian Williams is off the air for lying about the Iraq war.

FOUR journalists dead within 24 hours, here in the United States (not in a war zone).

Did they know something that ‘we’ do not know? Is there a current campaign to silence the truth?

– – –

Editorial Footnote:

by, J. Schuyler Montague | sharia unveiled

It should be noted that, the first three journalists mentioned in the above article are confirmed dead.

The ‘fourth’ listing above; ‘Bob Hager’ of NBC was in a terrible vehicle accident (as stated above) but survived. The author of the article did NOT state that; ‘..Bob Hager died..’

Although, the author of the ‘source article‘ at IWB neglected to mention ‘who’ the fourth journalist is that died.

We are currently researching to determine ‘if’ there was in fact a ‘..fourth journalist that died..’ and the author accidentally left it out (or) if the author accidentally counted ‘Bob Hager’ as the fourth.

We will update this article at the conclusion of our investigation.

Regardless, we still have 3 confirmed American journalists dead in the US, within the past 24 hours.

26 Responses to “Four American Journalists Dead Inside The US Within 24 Hours”

1. This just happened take a look. comment failed to send. Heres my best recollection
    —————————————————————————————
    BTW Tapblog. I bought this week pounbdstretcher drain unblocker. useless. I was faced with having to cut away pipe and a huge job, since the sink waste was solvent weld joints, couldn’t be undone. Dreading this work, I today opted for Mr Muscle unblocker. It has worked beautifully. So I recommend that deifintiely

——————————————————————————————
    – the moon. I looked up with a telescope and reported my observations and intuition

– I asked about why the stars and planet sup there, are called, the ‘Heavens’

– I asked about the 400 rule relationship between earth, moon, sun.

– I said how ridiculous, preposterous it is, to think it wasn’t some kind of intelligent hand, that could shift planets and moons. Mould them, and set them in orbit

– I noted how looking at the moon thru a telescope. I noted its textures, contours, craters. Even though it might have been artificially created and positioned. Its m aterials appear natural, organic.

– I asked why the planets were named after Gods

– I then mentioned how our planet used to be a Supermassive earth, then in very distant past, due to ancient civilisations having battles in the solar system. Supermassive earth had part of itself blown away.

– The remnants are now in the asteroid belt

– We are on the remains of the sphere

– The question I then asked MS, is what lies beyond antartica? I speculated we are on a part sphere asteroid with an atmosphere.

– I mentioned how Scottiish Rite Freemason Nasa have always lied, never shown us a decent, honest set of images of what the earth looks like. They got their CGI software package out

I touched on all this men scryfa. Thenour friends froze the pave, froze the copy and paste function. And the entire message was lost. As I expect this gmail will be too

I THINK WERE GETTING WARMER MS

• beLIEve says:

Adam

I have been off line …INVOLUNTARILY….for 2 days due to the ….UNLAWFUL UNENLIGHTENED….ones screwing with my computer and, my access to the internet.

A reboot seems to have sorted things out…… for the moment.

I have informed the …stooges of SCUM……that my charges are ….ONE OUNCE of .999 purity GOLD per minute ….that they unlawfully interfere with the intentions of an Indigenous Sovereign !

We are getting warmer….I do hope so.
      Are they becoming scared ?
      Do psychopaths feel fear ?

I suspect they are more fearful of the diminution of their …. $hekel Stack … ….and their……STATELESS “situation”.

• Lol good to see you back Kingel fellow Indigenous Sovereign
        We needn’t worry. There is far far more going on, this is abundantly clear now. I have attempted to explore this issue recently in messages to men scryfa and others, I hope you caught them.
        The situation is far more complex and the scum are not all powerful. There appear to be, certain rules, they must abide by, im unsure of the rules but they must be there.
        it is a very real phenomenon Kingel of spiritual strength being gained from connecting with other people. This is also clear. And is why the Scum love to confuse, distract, deceive, to divide and rule. We are getting warmer and things are heating up. We must now galvanise ourselves knowing all this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEzZVodAXhM
        ————————————————————————–
        MS reports fear in the eyes of those at the lower levels. I will take the liberty repasting this powerful statement below. Check out recent Iran thread, in fact check out the last 20 posts, as I put some interesting comments on all

Where is the evil, where is the good?

Well we know where the evil is – up at the top, the very top; and almost everywhere near it, and spreading down and out. But where is the good?

Sorry, I can’t locate it – but then maybe that is to be expected (if it could be located, it wouldn’t be allowed to exist).

But if the good cannot be located, then how do I know it is there at all? The answer is that it must be – because things are nothing like as bad as they would be if evil was unopposed – if evil had a free rein.
        —————————————————————————-

• Kingel today see under pyramid orion numerologist.com comment. The Gregorian calendar, known as the Solar calendar. The Sun going round the Earth.
        I dont want to waste valuable time and energy on a potential disinfo rabbithole but it certainly needs questioning.
        If that was a truthful element of Dubats blog and geocentrisms the truth.
        But surely it cannot be.
        Paul Laviolette doesnt even moderate or reply to and dubay related questions. He clearly thinks geocentisms absurd, along with stationary earth.
        – The reason i dwell on stationary earth is the huge potential significance. Earth and man is unique at the centre of everything.
        – this might explain the decades of hollywood J brainwashing about aliens etc etc etc the Luciferian deception to make us think we are a mere speck, nothing. So the new Truman Show Alien Deception that is.part of Satans strategy, can proceed.
        – but perhaps ive got this all wrong. There might be a very good reason why Laviolette hasnt replied on this, its total BS.
        – if hubble and other images can be trusted. Then our space around us and universe really is a quite is chaotic the word, wrong word, place. I mean look at the asteroid belt, its being said Supermassive Earth used to orbit there, before in some space war a huge chunk of its underside past Antarctica got blown away to smithereens. This doesnt fit with Dubays, we are precise centre of the universe, stuff does it.

– Note TAPs Ankh reply to me. Beautiful Jenny Agutter in Logans Run was wearing an Ankh necklace. In fact i think the Ankh features a lot in the film.
        Could logans run story, whem he escapes and sees Ustinov and ice walls etc, could this be a clue on matters?
        Are there any logans run aficionados reading? When i can i need to watch it again, to absorb its plot i really sense its a NWO film

Shes nice in american werewolf in london as well, worth a watch

• beLIEve says:

Adam

MS reports fear in the eyes of those at the lower levels….
      I have noticed that……..Cameron is the most recent ‘eye fear’ case I clocked …then the next pic I saw of him, he was wearing dark glasses !

I assumed the ‘eye fear’ thing means they are “between a rock and a hard place”.
      Their Satanic “overlords” have got them by the “short and curlies” whilst we are waiting to hang them ! $ £ % $

I wouldn’t like to be in their shoes.
      However it is all….SELF INFLICTED.

Serves THEM right.

I have just watched RabbiT’s video link reference the NDE.
      Only 2.5% make it through the Pearly Gates.
      That was a bit of an eye opener.

I will look at your links now.

It’s nice to be back but, I don’t know how long my internet access will last, I do not know how long the scum will allow me access.

The two links that seem to irritate them are the ….GOLD CURRENCY …links I post.

China will be introducing a GOLD-Yuan peg in the first week of April 2016…..

And Bloombergs has “prophesied” …GOLD will INFLATE……to….$64,000.00 per ounce after the introduction of the YUAN-GOLD peg.
      Current price per ounce of gold is around $1,200.00.

2. ian says:

I suspect that your computer is faulty Adam.Also this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqPofDjY0og

• Thankyou Ian. This is part of the reason (although there are several others such as not enjoying travel and disruption etc) I do not like or want to go on flights. Tap anyone, does anyone know the situation at the moment in UK? can we still opt for a body search?
      Ian it is one outrage after another. If its not them slysly trying to push through memningitis B vaccines yesterday, its Smartmeters, if not that, its this.

I AM SICK of it all as im sure you must be too

• bow says:

UK is a dire shut hole. Anyone who knows what’s going on is persecuted in various ways. Local vital services cut, tax raised and local council gets a 16.4% wage rise. Small towns flooded with refugees an immigrants.. cost of living sharply rising.

• bow says:

On the plus side, for those travelling, airports security is a pick and mix. If your face doesn’t fit, or the cameras are there, for reality mind control. ( don’t know the name of the series about airports. As I don’t watch TV) . Wellys will be needed for wading through the bs. A raincoat for chemtrail rain. ). Some fantastic historic places to visit. Mind you, most see owned by the masons dressed up as national trust or heritage

3. Men Scryfa says:

If you watch even a small part of this video you are growing up and beginning to eat meat rather than just sipping milk

• I know there will be similar and worse on youtube. I haven’t seen them and don’t go looking for them. I know all too well what theyre like. But this youtube clip is a hell of a jolt. On other matters
      ——————————————————————————-

Even though I don’t understand it all , I know that psi radionics, all that stuff, is actually real. And therefore our minds and hearts and gut feelings, all being transmitted and received in the consciousness field that’s all around, like an etheric ….fabric, all interlinked. (Princeton GCP project RNGs) ( In fact who knows that could be a major major reason for chemtrails and all the HAARP, to interfere with this Consciounsess field Princeton noted)

• RabbiT says:

Shocking M.S!

• Men Scryfa says:

Aye, not often I cannot watch a video all the way through in one sitting but that I had to pull back from after a couple of minutes and seeing where it was going.

I should add without getting too bogged down into what could be termed ‘waaycist” by those who perpetuate the genocide and thought control agenda of ‘the global elite’ (as Alex Jones calls them), that there is a clear racial issue at stake now.
        If one watches and considers the video footage of these gang and group assaults on women leading to rape and serious sexual assualt in broad day light and in the case above, murder, it becomes obvious that this is just not simply in the genetic make up of White Men to behave like this. Certainly not in normal White society and not for hundreds of years, if ever, did we ever behave like this as Men in groups towards our own women or any other women for that matter and certainly not en masse and not in peace time. It is just not how we behave and we really have never behaved like this.

As an experiment (not that we need to bother to do this) why not see how one’s friends and male relatives would react if told “oh how about tonight we all go out as a big gang and surround and rape and harass these girls and tear their clothes off”, “oh what a laugh, how much fun that would be” etc.

The problem is that the evil agenda to mentally disarm the White Man has gone so far that people fail to see what is right in their face.

An Arab, an African, a South Asian will generally still be an Arab, an African or an Asian whether they are sitting in Arabia, Africa, Asia or Europe, as will a White Man irrespective of which continent or country he is living in. To think that an animal’s genetic make up and behaviour just switches over night dependent on which part of the world they are in is the most stupid idea imaginable. Of course individuals are individuals and you get good and bad extremes among any group. BUT there is no denying anymore that there are general collective traits that are racial.

FACT.

• PROFOUND WORDS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD

”It illustrates perfectly why Islam is a boon to our controllers. The Dark Ages mob mentality of an ignorant mass plays into the hands of the ambitions that the ‘elite’ have to obtain full control. ”

” They would rightly look at anyone who said that to them as if they were mad and evil, saying the kind of thing that someone with seriously perverted ideas about sex would say. And they would be right of course. This is totally different to how we behave and are as a race. ”

This fact hasn’t penetrated me until now or recently. There are clear differences between the races. The Conspiracy has made it an almost criminal offence to suggest this however.

Saying that, there are I know and am sure of it. Iranians Afghans Saudis, Lebanese, Omanis, that have deep reverence and respect for wife and family life.

The trouble is , this contrasts greatly with the depraved F*ckers in that youtube clip, who I have no words for. I watched it and it has haunted me all day. They need the severest punishment.

Yes there are racial differences. But could a lot of the SCUM seen in the film today, and flooding into Europe. Have been created like this due to failing environments and socieites and poverty? Zero education? Yes engineered by our ZWO friends however they could. But did these awful men coming here, ever have a chance?

NOTE – I AM NOT SOME WISHY WASHY APOLOGIST FOR THIS EVIL, LIBERALIST LEFTIST NOT AT ALL

– Are we failing to consider adequately
        – The hidden hands of 5, 6 mos Ci, etc etc
        – Ipcress file MKultra programming
        – DEWs to induce mental changes

This is not to excuse the behaviour of the above. What I think should be done with them is untypable Tap will ban me.

• Men Scryfa interesting concept idea to consider. The Higher Self. Our Higher Selves. Are they / are we communicating right now in the Higher Realms?

And how do our Higher Selves communicate with us? I have read its a very very fine silver cord, that leaves the back of our necks and goes right upto above and the higher dimensions.

I have read this is why a certain type of karate/kung fu chop to the neck / cervical vertebrae can result in instant death – IT SEVERS THE SILVER CORD

THE SILVER CORDS
      Definition: Silver cords are the name given to extremely fine, ultra-microscopic silver threads or strings of silver atoms that connect to the head area or stomach area of each soul.

Some people can see the very thin silver cords extending upwards from the back of the neck or upper back of a person. The cord or cords seem to disappear into the sky, although they really keep going.

The idea of the silver cords has been written about extensively in some cultures, but not much in Western literature. It is rather well known in Eastern or Oriental spiritual and religious literature, however. There it has monumental importance as the connecting apparatus between the physical man or woman and the spiritual human being. This is not quite accurate because the cords really connect the soul to its source and guidance, but not the physical body.

This article is a brief introduction to the concept of the silver cord and its basic characteristics. To read about this topic from the ancient Oriental viewpoint, go to Wikipedia and type in “the silver cord”.

———————————————————————————–

ignore a lot of the Interstellar plot, Zio rubbish agenda

yet Paul Laviolette agrees with me about the Higher Self

” Time/Space Relativity Explained

Interstellar is based on the ideas of theoretical physicist Kip Thorne – specifically the notion that while we observe the universe in three dimensions, there could be at least five dimensions. In certain theories, it is posited that certain forces (in this case gravity) bleed through dimensions – meaning that, based on Newton’s Laws, what we perceive as a finite calculation could actually have infinite implications.

The concept is outright exemplified in the first planet that the Endurance team visits. In general, time on our side of the wormhole moves faster than time in the uncharted side. Due to close proximity with gravitational anomalies from a nearby black hole (Gargantua), time on the other side is exponentially slower – relative to the distance between an object and the black hole’s gravitational pull. As a result, time on Miller’s planet moves significantly slower: for every hour that the team spends on the water planet, seven years pass back home – a primary reason that Cooper is motivated to get off the planet as soon as possible (even before they realize it’s a death trap). Cooper knows that three hours on planet’s surface will cost him decades of time with his family. ”

• Men Scryfa says:

Adam I have been out all weekend. Will try to catch up on everything Sunday night.
        MS

• bow says:

Iv read about the silver cord coming from the heart, Crown charkra. Lopsang rama, claims it varies. I will keep looking

• Paul LaViolette on etheric.com agrees with me about the tesserac on Interstellar. And hes posted my other comments trains of thought too, he must like them. I discuss a youtube NDE, what got reported in the etheric dimension in the hospital room

I discuss as well the Satanic Conspiracy vs the AlienET comspiracy

Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:
      June 3, 2015 at 10:06 am

I think, theres a lot of truth in Interstellar, Mathew McConaughey looking behind bookcases, flitting to different time points. Just like the Angels and Spirits do, as they try to help us

it raises the question in my mind. Am I, are we, being helped and guided by higher dimensional beings, who are actually ourselves?

Am I , is my Spirit, looking at me now? Because once I die, my Spirit will be roaming round the etheric dimension, able to visit any point in space and time, I choose.

So does this mean my Higher Self has a presence in my life now? Giving me prompts and clues and help? Am I actually an Angel?

•Paul LaViolette says:

June 29, 2015 at 8:46 am

I think you’re right about this.

• Hi Men Scryfa to correct and refine the point I was trying to make the other day, about seeing auras. Let me explain

I see no colours. I don’t even see any shimmering. The desert distance shimmering was the best analogy I could think of. But it wasn’t right.

What I meant to say, was…….its like I can read….an emotional aura around people. Ive always had this since a child, and this has lead me to be somewhat of a misfit, not fitting in, at school. For example. But I didn’t know I had it, and it was faint. However it is becoming noticeably stronger now MS

It is like being able to look at a person, and interact with them, not just thru the narrow bandwith of words or eyes. But on many other levels too. I seem to be much more sensitive lately, to other peoples………..emotional auras, like I can see into them, what makes them tick, what their energy is. This helps me to be a better person. Because as im maturing and developing, and since I realise we are all connected, a happy development is ive noticed a wondefful ability to tailor and adapt my energy and engagement and conversation, to whoever I am with. Tremendous warmth and spiritual strenghtnmen scryfa comes, from connecting with other people. You know this obviously. The cabal knows this and tries to break it down.
      This is a positive optimistic development and relaisiation. After my years of loneliness in society, trying my best but everything being out of sync. TPTB hollow out and remove self esteem, esp in the white man, so he cannot fiunction effectively.

From various quarters, this isbeing repaired. being involved with Tapblog, for one, is one thing. Tallking with you and others another. Also, the synchronicity I know is Divine. its not coincidence, The current job I have had now for the past year, on the same street to my previous job which was also a lifesaver. My job is also bringing in powerful forces of developmental assistance. And I cannot help but conclude there are powerful Forces at work Men Scryfa and fantastic Interdimensional battle and Grand Plan at work.

I hope youre well tonight, goodnight

• I forgot my point in the midst of my trains of thought
      – please see and consider this http://tapnewswire.com/2016/01/43189/#comment-54075

– the auras I can see I speak of. It is like an emotional aura I can read around a person, and is wonderful. its almiost visible, and very excitingly, I sense and feel it emotionally
      – Can you imagine how I feel lately making eye contact and connecting with a nice woman on the street and on the bus?I feel like im being reborn after years of misguided loneliness

– And yes MS as well. I have always had the ability to identify and read a negative aura around aperson, since a child. This has got me in trouble and isolated and sidelined, with family, not liking inlaws etc. it has certainly given me a degree of protection too going through life so far as well

Enough discussion ill say goodnight !

4. RabbiT says:

Don’t you just hate it when somehow you hit the wrong button and you post prematurely.

I continue: That is fanaticism!

Trust you got my earlier reply 🙂

• Men Scryfa says:

Yes my good pal you really are the best wind up RabbiT that has ever been designed by the Good Lord above. He must order some more from His factory and then send them out, every home needs one to try to sort this mess out.
      In fact split the country up 4 ways and you go round one quarter, Aldous gets one of the other parts, Nollidge and NPP are sent to the remainder.
      Tell them people what’s what!

PS i thought your reply so good I was leaving you the last word!

• Rabbit will send me the link of the red text Jesus Christs words higjhlighted in red. Im looking myself but id like his or yours hyperlink. I will study the red text hard, of His words. I want a pyhsical book in my hands. Is this an Essene Bible? Henry has given powerful points about Gniostiicsm and Christianity. We must not fear, because God is with us and loves us all! God will help us men scryfa deconstruct mans Control Deceptions. Yes lets take a look at the triangle, mthe triage, the trinty,of the Abrhamic trinity Judaism Christianity islam
        You are the most fearless truthseeker I know, powerful energy from the universe, truth, flows into you and out from you. Fact, to anyone who can see.
        Therfefore MS please give recent comments on jesusnwas not a Christian, Taps powerful comments, and my replies.
        —————————————————————————-
        I apologise for so many comments, onenafter the other.
        I wont mind if you take a week or longer to reply, no worries.
        BUT BURNING SITUATIONS MAKE IT IMPORTANT, I GET COMMENTS, MESSAGES OUT TO YOU AND ALL SOMEHOW.GOODNIGHT

• PS I have a feeling phil Collins could be from a bloodline, and is MK Ultrad with several Alters. I think there is more to him than meets the eye. His Alamo obsession might be some faint evidence of this. Also frank Bruno clip this is your life youtube

5. salty says:

When is a coincidence not a coincidence?