The Lie Nasa Told

Ancient civilizations the world over believed Earth to be the flat, immovable center of the universe around which the heavens revolved daily cycles in perfect circles. This stable geocentric universe, proven true by experience and experiments, which reigned undisputed for thousands of years adequately explaining all Earthly and celestial phenomena, was violently uprooted, spun around, and sent flying through infinite space by a cabal of Sun-worshipping theoretical astronomers. Early Masonic magicians like Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, and Newton, along with their modern Masonic astro-not counter-parts like Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins, hand-in-hand with NASA and world Freemasonry have pulled off the greatest hoax, propagated the most phenomenal lie, and perpetuated the most complete indoctrination in history.

In schools where every professor’s desk is adorned with a spinning Earth-globe, we are lectured on the “heliocentric” theory of the universe, shown images of ball-planets and videos of men suspended in space. The illusion created, connivingly convincing, has entranced the world’s population into blindly believing a maleficent myth. The greatest cover-up of all time, NASA and Freemasonry’s biggest secret, is that we are living on a plane, not a planet, that Earth is the flat, stationary center of the universe.

TAP – Why are the stars upside down in the Southern hemisphere?  How does sunlight move around the disc as if it were a sphere?  I can think of many things.  The meteors that impacted on Jupiter a few years ago.  The other planets behave like spheres.  The only one that really is curious is the moon.  We only ever see one side…..

29 Responses to “The Lie Nasa Told”

1. Lynn says:

Adam go Bin…a marine from Iraq is now saying the sky is a glass ceiling… He has done several videos…interesting theories are coming to light. Who knows anymore. The whole thing is proving to be insane , all done to confuse and indoctrinate us. ..wtf.

• Yes Lynn. It can and does seem insane
      We can cling to, as our Northern Star of sanity. The basic, simple, points eric dubay puts forward in his 100, and 200, proofs. Many of these points are very very simple, and impossible for the Freemason Helicoentrists to argue against.
      Instead they’ve relied on the Firepower of their MSM machine to carpet bomb humanity into THE BIGGEST LIE PSYOP DECEPTION EVER TOLD
      Even last night al Jazeera reporting on a ‘rocket launch’, to take a ‘satellite’, up into ‘space’. All in Trojan horse Tavistock fashion, rehypnotising the viewer, the earth is a sphere, satellites go round it, the earth goes round the sun. We are notjhing special. There are millions of star systems just like us.Then Tavistock feeds into us via many ways. Aliens might be real

SUDDENLY LYNN, GOD, A SUPREME CREATOR, IS TOTALLY PUSHED ASIDE IN THIS GRAND DECEPTION.

What might lie beyond the Antarctic ice wall circumference Lynn. What might lie at the limits of the Dome. What is Polaris star and what lies beyond it? In fact what are stars? Are mercury, Saturn , Jupiter, Uranus, Venus, Mars, flat too? Or spherical?
      Can we trust Hubble images? Oris it all deception, and basically what we can see with our eyes, and telescopes we can trust, are what the situation is?

What about the free energy / nikola tesla/ Thomas townsend brown elctrogravitics/ antigravity superfast crafts situation Lynn? How does this relate to, these toys, that the secret government it seems, has. How does this relate to the Dome? Cant T Townsend Brown crafts use their tremendous power to really fly ‘up there’? Its interesting how Apollo missions and others, seem totallyt a fraud. Ive read LEO low earth orbit is the higherst its possibl to get upto.At least with conventional, 20th century, rocket type, stuff.

Superfast electrogravitics craft,with no G forces inside? I wonder

Even though its quite clear. Nasas a huge Freemasonic joke, perpetuating the lie started 500n yrs ago with Copernicus or was it galilleo

There MIGHT still be something, something, strange. That’s nothing like starwars startrek type heliocentric space, vacuum, galaxies, spjherical planets etc. But maybe the cabal can somehow get up there and …….I don’t know what. Ill research and report back some conservative cautious thoughts. It seems I have been wrong about the gary McKinnon ttype secret space programme. But the storys not over. Antigravity crafts and free energy based on aether physics, are real. I think interdimensional, extradimensional, might be the real situation going on ‘out there’

Bye for now

• ian says:

Antarctic wall circumference Adam? Ice circumference. what would stop the polar bears going to the end where the penguins are or vice versa, or perhaps they’re racist. Arctic terns spend their summer on the Northern hemisphere bathed in 24 hour daylight, and as the nights come they fly to the southern hemisphere to live in 24 hours daylight. how does the guy working the sun organize that. you later say that you’ll report back some conservative cautious thoughts. . Come on Adam, I think you’re letting this flat earth thing become an obsession. there are more holes in the theory than in my socks.

• TAVISTOCK ALTERNATIVE MEDIA SHILL ALERT

[Cobra exposed Lynn! It all I feel is clicking into place. The Satanist Deceivers are easier to see now. Just like Kenneth at Redfinggod blog has explained]

”Old Tibetan prophecy says that there will come a time when the King of the World will emerge with his army from his subterranean realms to defeat the forces of darkness and usher the coming of the Golden age. This time is now. Cintamani stone will play a key role in this process:”

” Very recently, a limited quantity of Cintamani stones was put on StratoProbe 4, a nearspace vehicle which I have launched together with my team. StratoProbe 4 has reached a maximum altitude of about 15 miles (24 km):” [Photo of the ‘curved’ earth Lynn. Reestablsihing in the Awakening community, THE ONE SINGLE HUGE LIE THEYRE DETERMINED WE STILL BELIEVE]

”On its way to maximum altitude it took this photo of a small fleet of extraterrestrial craft that were supporting our mission:”

” Together with my team I am searching for a person who is planning to travel to Antarctica in the near future. We need one volunteer for a Cintamani-related mission on that distant continent. If you are such a person, please contact cobraresistance@gmail.com ” [Notice Lynn, south pole Antarctica is being mentioned on Cobras latest post. I have a feeling the 5 eyes etc have picked up increased flat earth dubay interest. Its clear Cobra is one of many Tavistock have set up ]
      END OF TAVISTOCK SHILL ALERT UPDATE

2. ian says:

Tap. The moon is held by gravity in a fixed position. The usual analogy given to illustrate it is that of a hammer thrower spinning a hammer round his head. In my opinion it seems feasible as it would just need the moon to be mis-shapen for it’s gravity to overpower the spin. That is in very much laymans terms to official version. I currently believe it.

• marcus aurelius says:

The flat earth theory contends that there is a North Pole which is at the centre of the flat earth called the Arctic, The Antarctic is a 200 feet Ice wall,the rim if you like, which surrounds the whole flat disc, which contains the seas.
      The Polar bears are not racist, they just can’t swim that far.

Another interesting phenomenon about the Moon is that supposedly the Moon is lit by the Sun, and the reflection of the Sun gives us Moonlight, however who can explain why it is cooler in direct moonlight and warmer in Moonlight shade?

• ian says:

I don’t know why it would be cooler in moonlight or even if it is. I watched one or two home made videos which attempted to persuade me it was. I doubt that it is, and even if it is a fact it doesn’t prove we live on a flat earth. How can you have time zones why are Aus people all over the internet at night. Talk to Adam mate, I’ve had it with this. If you ever get proof come back.

• ian says:

I think you are from somewhere trying to discredit the internet, because it’s all you are doing. What if the government is distributing all this flat earth stuff, and you are just swallowing it hook line and sinker. I don’t know, it seems more likely that what you and Adam propose.

• Maybe I have made a fool of myself this last week Ian. If I have, I apologise for wasting Tapblogs time
      But I think Nasas still a fraud, for some reason.
      Im going to, when I get time, drill deeper and ask about time zones. Stars in the southern hemisphere. And make sure as far as I can, what this Dubay says stands up. If im wrong, if I find flaws, ill drop it. But at least ill have scrutinised the topic to its limit

• marcus aurelius says:

There are many anomalies with the authorities version of what we live on.
        On a flat earth model, the Sun is not 93 million miles away, its very close say 3000 miles away , the Sun revolves around the earth, and when it’s out of your view (persective) it casts no light , but is in perspective elsewhere and that’s how we get days and nights, there are far more flaws in the globe earth model than the flat earth model. Seriously Ian, does it really feel like you are spinning at 1,000 miles per hour whilst traversing around the Sun at 67,000 m.p.h.? My gut feeling is that we we are not moving. Good guy from sunny Wirral.

• ian says:

Don’t worry Adam, possibly you’re right. I don’t need to read the posts I know. Personally I think it’s codswallop, however, that is only my opinion. You guys explore till your hearts content. I may not agree, but I do agree that it’s up to you. If I’m cheeky then tell me to sod off. take care, ian.

3. Lynn says:

Ian this theory is not as far out there as you would think. Our whole existence is a fairy tale…who would have believed that 25 years ago..look how much has been uncovered by some very clever people. We are learning some very evil goings on. The whole education system was set up for this. Now if they can pull off the stunts they have, why would they not lie about this. Why have we only one version of the Earth, used every day….mind control..!! I will give anyone merit for at least pushing the narrative.

• marcus aurelius says:

Cui Bono ? Why would the powers that be want to lie to the earths people? What would there motivation be to conceal the truth,if the earth is flat and the whole universe is rotating around the flat earth, then we humans are not sprung from plankton, and the missing links are missing for a good reason , there are none, because we humans are the highest power and the God power is within us all, we are very much the most advanced machines ever built , but we have no user instructions , the masters have concealed them.
      They hate us , confusion reigns ,
      None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who hopelessly believe they are free.

• beLIEve says:

marcus aurelius….

Totally agree.

Love your posts Adam.
        Things are getting interesting.

Have you seen the ….JOHN LEWIS….Christmas advert ?

It is “filmed” on the moon !
        The video looks exactly like the Nasa video.
        The …JOHN LEWIS….moonscape shots look exactly like Nasas.
        The ….JOHN LEWIS….shots of the “Earth globe” look exactly like …Nasa’s video of …..glo-ball earth !

I thought an earlier commentor said companies are not allowed to make videos/films of the moon because, the moon scene is so easy to….FAKE….viewers might start to question the……AUTHENTICITY…..of the Moon landings !

Thank you John Lewis, your moon video looks just like Nasas.

• ian says:

BeLIEve, NASA faking the moon landing are very believable, as there was the ability and the motive. The rest of the stuff here is a long way removed from that, so far removed as to be unbelievable. A vast amount of the “faked” sky at night is visible from my garden with a £100 telescope. Don’t equate NASA faking the moonlandings with this lot.

• I think you are onto something here. What you say, and the Northern Polaris Star.
        Confusing disinfo might be all around. But if work backwards. Going off a few things we DO know. And keeping in mind cui bono motivation.
        I think we can make progress. Nicky asked are there any other fixed stars in the heavens? Or is Polaris the only one.
        Mandelsons t shirt on holiday, chimes with what you say above. So that must mean he and his pals, know the truth? Humans are the highest power?

Cui bono motivation. This is where standing right back, and taking in the enormity, things I go into on comments. Of the extradimensional ocean all around us (12 dimensions acc to Dublinmick). And how forces there can influence, operate interdimensionally. In our minds, bodies, messing with electronics and other situations.

Its clear a battles being fought out. Its suggesting, in view of all the evil in the world. There really is a battle between good and evil. Therefore Satan must be real.

And I was Satan MA. What would I want to do? Blind Man to the truth of his uniqueness like you describe above. Deceptions the name of the game.

What am I driving at? It is possible. I may be wrong. That Copernicus geocentricity , reinforced by 20th century Scottish Rite Freemasons in Nasa. Is a Satanic lie.

Yes I know weve been through this before, but doesn’t hurt to hit these points again.
        Youre 11.39 comment.

So interesting and perplexing. Id like to nthink the moons a solid place one can walk on? This would make life simpler. As Chris B pointed out, rockets going there are possible. its the human bit is the hoax

I really think we should ditch the flat earth concept agreed? And focus on oblate spheroid. Henrys calculations do show some curvature.

I saw in the window of a bookshop today. A 3D paper model display. Of a ball icosahedron type thing. Almost like a globe. Polaris was at the top. All other star systems dotted around. And the intention of it really seemed to be to my eyes. Was earth was in the centre of this globe. Another illuminati truth in plain sight?

The knowledge that we are unique, God is within us. Is what the Satanists DONT want.

One last thought MA – can we trust Hubble images? Maybe the universe is only the constellations we see around us?
        Although this comment might be silly. Maybe radio telescoped prove beyond doubt, , the Andromeda galaxy etc. Or is that a fiction?

• T: Why did they have to fake it? Why would they have to do that?
      K: Because it is impossible to get there.
      T: Ok, back up, back up, back up….

Amazing, disturbing, exciting….troubling comment Lynn, if the aboves genuine
      A most bais cquestion in my mind is….why is it impossible to get there?
      That basic fact, if true. Has me very curious and perplexed

4. Lynn says:

Maybe the awakening is the second coming…when we all join the dots we can all join our collective thoughts and they will be powerless… That makes more sense to the cover up that has been going on. A secret is only that until it is shared.

• beLIEve says:

Very interesting point Lynn.

I read somewhere that the collective consciousness need to reach critical mass.
      Once that point is reached, it/the awakening becomes a …TSUNAMI.
      The question is, what constitutes, critical mass.
      Someone, somewhere on the internet was suggesting it might be under 10% ?

• Nicky says:

Hi Lynn, Adam
      It is my firm belief Everyone, Everything benefits from greater coherence, Richest to poorest, Comes with the territory. Improvement across the whole spectrum. I like the idea of a second coming being a collective endeavour.
      Something else came to mind, If there is a barrier of sorts around us, What could form it? , Could the cold of space meeting the gases our planet generates Indeed form a bubble of frozen material, A Sheild. That led to supercold and superfluid and to the helium variety, So I googled “superfluid helium in space”, and found this.

Could this be the missing dark matter some have been banging on about I wonder. Superfluid space. Akasha.
      The real fifth element. As transmitted in the Veda.
      Maybe there are gaps in the barrier. Maybe some bright spark decided to nuke holes in it where there where non before? The race is on. Evolve or perish. Could the sky fall on our heads?
      I think the PTB being aware of the increased understanding that comes with the Evolve path will negate any fear they may have of retribution. It comes with the Yuga/Age. The same individuals would become outstanding in there fields in a more positive point in the precession. Keeping it together during Kali Yug, (one of the Ages during the precession cycle, Another Vedic astrological observation) Now that is a worthy soul. Could save our arses. Difficult when most around you are greatly impaired.

Re 10% … The meisner effect has been shown to correlate with the Maharishi effect. A field effect for improving consciousness. Everyones. Being as we are more likely living in an electric universe model it makes even more sense now.
      Clever folk the Saraswati/Indus folk. Much has been plagerised from there culture over the years. and much culturally exchanged.

A cultural exchange that was unable to stop some rather dark traditional practices that altered the brain functioning of its own due to the trauma inflicted, Permanently switched over to a survival mode. The mother of all negative trauma based mind control experiments. The dark spot in the yin yang picture. another subject I know, But relevent. Dark ages equal a Master Slave society where we stand under, Understand.
      More Enlightened ages equal a Master disciple relationship, Stand next to. Upanishad.
      A pyramid with its head screwed back on.
      Nothing new under the sun. Sutras predating Pythagoras? and much much more. An Indian Gentleman had a mercury ionising motor aloft until the mercury ran out. Around the same time man supposedly first flew in a plane.
      The magic Michael Cremo’s work points to the coming and going of the ages.
      Wonder what would happen if a way where found to fix the planets pole upright in a balanced fashion. Central to the precession path? Get rid of the tilt. What forces are driving the precession? Is it an consequence of the spiralling nature of our Plane/Planet ?
      As for the spinning of the earth, Could perception alone be the key to why we do not spin off due to centrifugal forces. Relatively speaking. If you are stood on the pole watching the sky whizz around, that is exactly what it is doing. We are not moving, Only relatively speaking to whatever neighbour we put our attention on. But from the moon there would be the perception of the earth just sitting there spinning in front of you.
      Oh crap I have got to get up in a few hours.

Thank you India. Bharat.
      Jai Guru Dev.

5. Lynn says:

We are God…we are genetically a download of information. The body knows exactly what it is doing. From conception it is a miracle to behold. We are all unique and finger prints prove that. We have to get back in touch with our own self. Then we can be strong. This is a spiritual war.

• Yes totally agree Lynn with your wise words

mandelsons tshirt on holiday shows he knows what you say, is correct. Except demonic forces are in control of him
      As Kingel said, there is an immense spiritual component, to the current troubles we find ourselves in

6. Dogman says:

From the Almanac of Evil:
    [Crime No.04-03] Of publishing false documents : (300 CE): That the alleged work of Lucius Lactantius entitled “Divinae institutiones, Book III – Of the False Wisdom of Philosophers ” in which he deliberately attacked the ancient wisdom and knowledge of the Greeks and Aristotle concerning the spherical nature of planet Earth and the orbit of the planets is a deliberate and calculated forgery to imply an earlier date by 900 years for the emergence of the “flat earth” laws of the Roman Cult prior to the 12th and 13th Centuries.

[Crime No.05-03] Of publishing false statements/documents : (431 CE) That the claim the Imperial Christian church through the Ecumenical Council of Ephesus presided by St. Cyril of Alexandria and Emperor Theodosius II ruled it to be heresy to believe, read or follow any ancient Greek science such as Pythagorus (600 BCE), Aristarchus (300BCE) and others that the Earth is a sphere and that it revolves around the Sun is deliberately and completely false. That this historic lie was adopted along with other deliberate forgeries to create the false impression that the Flat Earth Doctrine or (Chess Board Doctrine) did not come into force as a key part of the legal structure of the Vatican International Slave trade before the 14th Century.
    From Kronos; A Chronology of the Martial Arts and Combative Sports
    About 549:
    An Alexandrian monk known as Cosmas Indicopleustes completes a geographical text called Topographia Christiana, or “Christian Topography.” In it, Cosmas used Biblical exegesis to show that the earth was the flat floor of a gigantic, vaulted temple instead of a spherical ball located at the center of a geocentric universe. As his theory was both mathematically and theologically improbable, it was widely ignored during its own time. The theory was rediscovered in the 1870s, and used by Darwinists as an example of how the Catholic Church, which was then strongly opposed to evolutionary theories, had acted throughout its history to retard science, scholarship, and learning. That is a calumny, of course, but people with ideological axes to grind rarely have qualms about stretching truth to prove a point.

7. Dogman says:

Jeffrey Burton Russell is a professor of history at the University of California in Santa Barbara. He says in his book Inventing the Flat Earth (written for the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus’s journey to America in 1492) that through antiquity and up to the time of Columbus, “nearly unanimous scholarly opinion pronounced the earth spherical.”

Russell says there is nothing in the documents from the time of Columbus or in early accounts of his life that suggests any debate about the roundness of the earth. He believes a major source of the myth came from the creator of the Rip Van Winkle story-Washington Irving-who wrote a fictitious account of Columbus’s defending a round earth against misinformed clerics and university professors.

But Russell says the flat earth mythology flourished most between 1870 and 1920, and had to do with the ideological setting created by struggles over evolution. He says the flat-earth myth was an ideal way to dismiss the ideas of a religious past in the name of modern science.

The Bible of course teaches the correct shape of the earth. Isaiah 40:22 says God sits above “the circle of the earth” (the Hebrew word for “circle” can also mean a “sphere”).

Also, Luke 17:34-36 depicts Christ’s Second Coming as happening while some are asleep at night and others are working at day-time activities in the field-an indication of a rotating earth with day and night at the same time.