Mental illness or evil spirits?

The psychiatrists have found they can talk direct to the voices in their patents’ heads.  The voices have access to the patient’s memory, including languages, and use it to bring up negative thoughts, even things the patient had forgotten.  They drain the patient’s energy, and create a negative emotional state, which they feed off.  The patients can feel their energy being drained as they fall into a negative emotional state.  The voices get astronomically louder as they drain the energy from the negative emotional state.  They’re energy vampires.

The voices will get very loud and try to block what the therapist is trying to say to the patient.  The voices will say ‘this guy’s a nutcase, full of crap’.  They will say ‘get out of here’.  Then the voices will say ‘attack him’, which they will then do.

17 Responses to “Mental illness or evil spirits?”

1. This is fascinating and a vital truth breaking out I think
    MKUltra trauma based mind control. These ‘Alter’ personalities.

The incredible phenomenon where, one alter has poor eyesight, the other has 20/20 vision. Another has diabetes , another has none

Surely the whole thing of Mind Control is the science of creating Possession, entity attachments?

And does this mean an effective Exorcist, is useful to clear the Alters from someone? and reverse the Mind Control?

I have read elsewhere, our immune system. Yes our immune systems robustness, is a factor in protecting us from psychic/entity attacks

• ian says:

Perhaps there is a link between the push for vaccinations which can weaken our immune systems, and resistance to spiritual attack. Something to think about Adam.

2. ian says:

Absolutely fascinating and chilling to a degree. Certainly one of the most intriguing videos I’ve ever watched. I have lost two friends to suicide due to schizophrenia, and this not only sheds light on that but on my own issues and negativity that consumes my energy.

3. RabbiT says:

This takes me back to an experience I had in the early 1980’s. A church friend was having a Christening of her first child and I was invited along with secular biker friends of mine. We went to the pub, more drinks at the parents and much dope was smoked by the men including me. I was invited to stay over along with another friend but could not sleep due to a barrage of negative thoughts about being useless etc. which I put down to paranoia due to being stoned. That said I became aware of a pressure upon my body as if some entity was sitting on me as if throttling me as well as harrassing me with these negative thoughts. I immediately concluded it was not paranoia but demonic oppression. Immediately I claimed the protection of the blood of Jesus Christ, then took authority of the demon in Christ’s name and in doing so it immediately departed, I was a peace (although a bit stoned) the pressure left my chest and throat and with no oppressive thoughts was able to have a peaceful sleep.

In the morning I spoke with my hostess and told her she had a demon in the house. She replied “You’re not the first to say so.”

We are still friends and must ask again what she did about it if anything. The proc

• This is amazing Rabbit
      Its making me reflect on my own negative thoughts that hit me at times. Especially in years past when I was plagued with them, as if something was constantly clawing me back from moving forwards. Of course, situations and interpersonal stuff, would be the seeds of it. But also having bdd in my teens and twenties, and a bit in my thirties which I successfully beat myself, was very crippling and sad when I look back. There is nothing wrong with me physically at all, but you don’t feel that when you have bdd

Now that my horizons have massively expanded, due to reading, being more observant, maturing, actively seeking truth. Im surprised how well I can handle situations now, and life can be beautiful if I let it

However recently at work, a bizarre situation arose out of the blue. That seemed so tailor made to hit my weak spots. And the circumstances seemed so tailored and bizarre how itnhappened. My energy has certainly been drained this last month but im recovering now.
      I have reflected, wondering if dark spiritual forces upto mischief, have engineered interpersonal work situations to try and keep me down.
      Knowing that, then things can seem laughable

As well, in the past, I have felt a feeling of pressure sometimes, on my chest. When I started a horrible demanding uni course in my earlythirties, I clearly remember, it felt like my head was in a vice, with depression I felt
      Negative thoughts indeed

Therefore now, next time I feel such things, ill remember to actively claim protection of the blood of Jesus Christ. I will order the entity to leave in Christs name
      I think too being stoned it might have been significant Rabbit, weakening your aura opening you up to entity attachment.
      I have read alcohol does this too, and being nutritionally depleted and toxic. Ive read the immune system stops holes in our aura, and if we strengthen our bodies and immune system, many entities leave and don’t like it, they prefer weak and sickly bodies.
      What an incredible topic were discussing, entity attachment science

This brings to mind Henry said he has a friend who is an exorcist, commands demons to leave people in the name of Jesus Christ. I think there is something very special about Jesus Christ, that is separate to the man made Abrahamic control religions that seemed to be covertly Satanic.

The question now arises Rabbit. Because being honest I have never prayed properly. I have tried. But whether through low attention span, or being busy, or not being sure the right way to, its never been a priority. Therefore

– is it ok to pray in my head , silently. Or must I speak the words? Id prefer to pray in my head if possible
      – Can powerful prayer be a sort of positive creative visualisation? Powerfully willing and seeing the good outcome I want to see? Such as the Satanists at planned parenthood failing to do their ritual sacrifices
      – Or, for prayer to be the most powerful, must I recite specific phrases, religious type phrases? Which ones
      – If possible id prefer to keep things simple, and use my creative powers of imagination and visualisation. And simply say a few words in Jesus name, and as well ask for help from God, and Angelic Forces. to please help this situation, or that situation, whileim visualising hard. That I sense is the most natural way for me

But im open to pray in other ways if you recommend a more powerful method.

And that demonic image , is amazing. It makes me wonder what has attached to me and drained my energy Qi in the past

• I truly believe, aside frombeing an entertaining film, I love bill murray
      This clipshows thespiritual force fields you have seen
      If theres one Hollywood film made by good people it must be ghost busters, theyre surely acting for good
      Rick moranis apartment building , is in the script, was built by freemasons rto sacred geometry. And acted as a portal.
      These physics truths Rabbit , like ive said to Lynn, needn’t clash with, contradict, disrespect, cancel out, Jesus Christ energy, His Blood, God, Father Energy. There must be a way where the physics facts of portals and astrology, and sacred geometry, dovetails with accptnce of Him, and his Son Christos Energy here, and Hopy Spirit. To me, he Abrahamic religion trio today, are satanically infested and worth ignoring
      Back to my point
      Ghostbusters is a great film and bill urray makes me augh, hes great in groundhog day which I wonder if it touches on a Gwyneth Paltrow parallele universe truth slidding doors about our own vibrational energy putting us into different dimnsions. See the Tapblof post earlier today I cant remember where I left it

I still need and will appreciate., YOUR words and advice, on how to powerfully pray. I want to connect into this spiritual superhighway that exists all around us
      I feel I have a lot to offer, I feel I have tremendous powerful mental energy and creative thought power.
      But its been stifled, tied down, thru depression, self doubt, negative voices, entity attachments im sure. Infatuations with beautiful women ive met and worked with,that for one reason or ant=other was unrequited the entities have had a field day im sure, draining my Qi energy off.
      I can sense finding the right woman, I am in awe of her loveliness, sensing her returned interest and affection. Will be like a positive negative joining and I will surge through the ionosphere and I think theres no stopping me after that.

But id rather be single than be unhappy and dissatisfied with the wrong person

• Sorry just to add
      Im on the Ascendant. Thisis whats happening I can feelit, and its manifesting in mylife and the world around me. Since 2011 and 2012, whichb were particularly nadir type years
      I know, no beautiful woman of quality will want to be with a no hope guy going nowhere. I may have appeared to be this way in the past. Esp when med school went wrong in 2009 at age 35
      But I have many more irons in the fire, and I have help, bith in this plane, AND IMTOTALLY SURE AND SENSE, IN THE EXTRADIMENSIONAL PLANE

lessons are being taught to me every week Rabbit. Very subtle lessons only I know
      Its coming from above
      im also seeing the numbers 33, 11, 22, 44, too often for it to be coincidence

4. RabbiT says:

Must have accidentally hit the return key:

The procedure as I am aware is to pray in each room and expel the entity in Jesus name.

This was not the exact image I had to post but is not far from what I experienced on that unique occasion:

5. ian says:

I had saw this video and included a link to it on another post, as I wasn’t sure who to contact, but Tap must have found it simultaneously as it was posted within seconds. Great subject in my opinion.

• There are people I post short interesting things to on facebook as personal messages. Things such as dublinmick, or sittshow, or deusnexus, and tapblog. However (and ive done simple test messages that get through fine) Theres something about this that facebook doesn’t like and an error message comes up saying try sending again
      Mental Illness or Evil Spirits?

Sun 8:00 pm UTC, 22 Nov 2015

(some interesting readers comments including mine adamspiritualwarrior if you click the link)

The psychiatrists have found they can talk direct to the voices in their patents’ heads. The voices have access to the patient’s memory, including languages, and use it to bring up negative thoughts, even things the patient had forgotten. They drain the patient’s energy, and create a negative emotional state, which they feed off. The patients can feel their energy being drained as they fall into a negative emotional state. The voices get astronomically louder as they drain the energy from the negative emotional state. They’re energy vampires.

The voices will get very loud and try to block what the therapist is trying to say to the patient. The voices will say ‘this guy’s a nutcase, full of crap’. They will say ‘get out of here’. Then the voices will say ‘attack him’, which they will then do

COULD THIS CONTENT BE SEVERELY HITTING ON TRUTH THAT IS SO SENSITIVE, THEY DONT WANT IT SPREAD?

• it sends ok if I take out the tapblog link. FB doesn’t like tapblog
      Ive never discovered this before

• ian says:

Adam on the day after the Paris attack, I could hardly find Tap on Bing which is currently my homepage. Normally I right click on the search box, Tap comes up in the drop down, I click and I’m there, but on that day it was relegated and was under something like additional items or something and there was another Tap at the top of the list. It’s back to normal now, but it was obviously not an accedent.

6. Radiance says:

There is more information on these evil entities by John Lamb Lash in his book Not in His Name which catalogs the history of these beings and how they have taken hold in our consciousness. I also suggest this site and the meditations given to free ourselves from these influences: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/higher-self-meditation.php His articles are great, too. If you search online, you can find more info on these entities. They are named the Archons and Jesus talked about them in the Nag Hammadi scrolls, warning against them. http://jayweidner.com/Archons.html Indigenous cultures such as the Native Americans, Siberian shamans, actually all ancient cultures knew of these creatures and had ways of dealing with them. Notice the world-wide extermination of any spiritual culture that was not Abrahamic. (Although the Koran has incantations to clear them). This was done intentionally to remove those who know about and have ways of dealing with evil entities. Another person with info on Archons is Laura Magdelene Eisenhower. This problem is responsible for most of the atrocities in the world and more people need to know about this.A huge thank you for posting this video!

7. Radiance says:

I need to include this excellent and comprehensive article on these energy parasites and how to deal with them: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2012/01/31/never-call-them-archons/