MAJOR NEWS OUT OF SYRIA: Russian ground troops arrive in Syria in unprecedented military action

1789
TAP – Is this a confirmed report?  Or a fantasy?

In an unprecedented move, Russia has sent ground-troops into the Syrian battlefield in support of Bashar Assad as the dictator struggles to maintain his power in the continuous four-year-long civil war, according to a report by Kuwaiti daily al-Rai.

The report, which has not been substantiated by other sources, claims Russian military forces have been providing cover for T-90 tanks along with military air support which have attacked multiple strategic targets held by rebel forces in Idlib and Latakia.

In September, multiple US officials claimed that Russia had positioned about a half dozen tanks at a Syrian airfield at the center of a military buildup.

One US official said seven Russian T-90 tanks were observed at the airfield near Latakia, a stronghold of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The Kuwaiti report adds that Russian forces have already taken over multiple strategic positions and have forced numerous rebel battalions to retreat. The report did not disclose whether there were Russian army casualties.

Over the last three months, Russia has steadily increased its participation in the Syrian domestic conflict, launching airstrikes from its bases in western Syria

8 Responses to “If Cameron bombs Syria, he’ll be bombing Russians armed with advanced anti-aircraft missiles, according to Kuwaiti source”

1. ian says:

Assuming Putin is a good guy, it wasn’t if it was just when they intervened. The US Israel and helpers have steadily attacked and ruined country after country. If Syria falls it will spill into Lebanon then Iran would be next. Either Russia acts at what it considers is it’s best moment to act, or it would be cornered at their enemy’s most suitable moment. If I can use the term we to mean Israel and the US western alliance, then we have, since we carried out the 9/11 attacks to enable it, attacked, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya, murdering people and destroying civilian infrastructure, leaving the countries in smoking ruins. It’s not just those killed, but the rape and torture victims, orphans and the bereaved who’s lives are left in tatters. We’ve armed and trained ISIS or whatever it’s latest name is and carried out false flag events to enable continuation of the policies whenever our aims faltered. I probably incorrectly though Bashar Al Assad was a good guy, and perhaps he’s worse than I thought, but given the choice between our style of democracy as we’ve brought elsewhere, he’ll appear as an angel to the Syrian people. I hope Putin has upped the stakes and I hope for us all that it results in a stalemate and climb down by us. The alternative will result in the the long term plans of our owners being implemented and that wouldn’t be good for my Lads and my grandchildren. My fingers are crossed.

• beLIEve says:

I agree with what you say Ian, apart from the word …we.
      I disassociate myself from all evil, enforced on the world by the khazar SCUM.
      I do not believe ….WE…are responsible for …THEIR……nihilism.
      As for ….DEMOCRACY…..they overthrow Sovereign leaders in order to substitute….khazar PUPPETS….that ‘aint democracy.
      I am praying that Putin is an integrity entity.

• ian says:

Aye don’t worry beLIEve, I only used it for convenience. I’m completely with you.

• beLIEve says:

I thought that was probably the case.

I simply wanted to …lay it on the line….to the SCUM that……THEIR filth is THEIRS and THEIRS ALONE.
      None of us are ….TAKING “the wrap”.

Putin wants to stay independent from the OWG and preserve his nation. That doesn’t make him ‘good’. In fact he needs to be more brutal than they are. The balance of power is an old concept. Humanity needs more than one power bloc for our survival. If we end up in a worldwide totalitarian state, I wouldn’t give much hope for our survival as free beings. That’s why if Cameron sends the RAF to Syria, I’ll be cheering for every plane ‘we’ lose to Russian firepower. Cameron has to be taught a lesson.

• This is a very interesting analysis ultimately.with a silver lining it seems
      Better to have 2 devils, fighting each other, making existence multipolar. Than a single devil
      Therefore Tap. Does Putin
      – attend satanic rituals
      – do colemanexperience evil?
      – is he as bad as.his enemies?

Or is he someone.born into.the cesspit. But shouldnt be condemned.for that? Maybe, at a crucial crucial.moment in 2000, or 2001, or 2002 , Putin felt an overwhelming inblast of….positive.spiritual intervention
      Let us not forget
      Not only.are we in an Age of Deception
      We are also in Spiritual War
      I and many others can feel it
      My point here Henry is , i think we should stop at this point, of the discussion, psychologically disconnecting, distancing ourselves. Trom these real tangible supernatural physics truths, which are as real as the Newtonian physics if you pick up a.hammer to smash your cup
      One day all the physics laws.will be
      beautifully elegantly unified, incorporating all dimensions. Psul Laviolettes.doing a damn good job with.his subquantum.kinetics SQK etheric.com

My overall point is. We mustnt forget, fail to factor in, in our mental.calculations, how we interprwt this reality, that nanosecond by nanosecond, a whole layer of other dimensions, that.have the ability to.dubtly yet powerfully influence us.in.this realm. Esp.via electrical means. Yet Spirit, Tap, operates non linearly, times non.linear there. Like mathew mcconaughey in Interstellar. In the Tesserac. Spirits or our highr self can flit to.infinite time points, and try and.influence us here
      The trouble is, i sense, demonic.cabal extradimensional forces are competing with.this
      THERES A TUG OFWAR FOR THE TIMELINE between hoid and evil
      A proxy war is.geing fought out down here on 3D earth, a spuritual.proxy war
      Btw i type all this while in parallel, being sad, not infatuated. But sad and hung up about some beautiful women. Including one recently at work
      I will be sure to.tell tapblog.when.i get infatuated and.someobe returns it. That times coming closer

• ian says:

Aye fair points Tap, I’ll settle for your view of Putin. Just hope it works out for him.

3. Lynn says:

Here here Henry….this is a total power struggle…it seems Putin has made them look like the aggressor and shown the world how they have monopolised all of us. They deserve an enemy and I hope he gives them the message loud and clear. The world just may get a chance of standing up and defending a right to a just existence for one and all….hope is all we have left now.