Searches and The Press

• The Minister of the Interior can order homes to be searched “day or night”.
  • The Minister of the Interior may “take all measures to ensure control of the press and radio”.
  • The searches can be done without the supervision of a judge.

‘France is at War’: Hollande Unleashes EXTREME Police State After Paris Attacks

21st Century Wire says…

Ordo ab chao – Order from chaos.

Watch a video of this report here:

French President Francois Hollande saysFrance is at war“, and Syria is “the biggest factory of terrorists the world has known.

Some of us might contest that second statement, as Libya, a nation that France itself destroyed, definitely held that crown for a considerable length of time.

In response to the attacks in France, the President has also now extended the current state of emergency for three more months, so instead of getting back to normality Hollande seems determined to prolong the crisis.

Here is exactly what can happen under a ‘state of emergency’ in France:

Free Movement of People

• Establishment of curfews to prohibit people or vehicles from roaming specific places at times fixed by decree.
  • Establishment of “secure / protected zones”, where the stay of persons is regulated.
  • Prohibition of “any person seeking to hinder, in any manner whatsoever, the actions of the government”.

House Arrest

• The Minister of the Interior may put under house arrest or restrain to a given city anyone “whose actions may be seen as harmful to public safety and order”.

Closure of Public Places

• The Minister of the Interior or the prefects may “order the temporary closure of theaters, pubs and meeting places” and “meetings of nature to cause or maintain disorder”

Weapon Confiscation

• The Minister of the Interior may “order the return of first-, fourth- and fifth-class weapons”, which are handguns, shotguns and hunting rifles.

Searches and The Press

• The Minister of the Interior can order homes to be searched “day or night”.
  • The searches can be done without the supervision of a judge.

Military Jurisdiction

• Military jurisdiction, via an accompanying decree, may “assign to themselves crimes and offenses related to them”.

Punishments for Refusing to Comply

• Imprisonment of up to two months.
  • A €3750 ($4000) fine.

Therefore, the government essentially becomes judge, jury and executioner in one fell swoop. The Hollande regime, which is certainly an appropriate description under these circumstances, is now effectively in control of the French press, can rule by decree, cannot have any of its actions opposed by anyone, and has the authority to place any naysayer in jail.

If that isn’t the definition of a police state, we don’t know what is!

Moreover, if you were thinking about visiting France in the next three months – don’t bother!

14 Responses to “France . If this isn’t the definition of a Police State, then I don’t know what is.”

1. beLIEve says:

Does anyone get the idea THEY have run out of time ?

THEY feel the need, to lock down the Sovereigns of YOU-ROPE now ?

I wonder what the hurry is ?

I wonder if the ….UNLAWFUL RAT-PAPER PONZI SCAM……is about to blow ?

• Yes Kingel i sense desperation from soros and jacob rothschild, something very strange is going on

• beLIEve says:

Adam

I came across a post somewhere today, that said Putin has “put to sleep” the khazar bogeyman ISIS.

A “bogeyman” scenario, is the only method the SCUM-BAG khazars know, of ATTEMPTING to keep populations in FEAR.

Therefore …in order to retain…CON-TROLL….and, maintain FEAR,… THEY … were forced to …
        …INVENT……a new aspect to ISIS.

1) REFUGEE ISIS
        2) TRAVELLING ISIS
        3) EUROPE ISIS

Just to keep the fear going as, Putin has “killed” ……SYRIA ISIS !

2. Lynn says:

This is the start of a lockdown and strip. Happy holidays ahead. Think we are witnessing the unleashing of Tyranny.

3. beLIEve says:

When I try to access ….tapnewswire.com or, when I am already on the site…….and trying to access an article from….RECENT COMMENTS……I am getting a lot of failed connections.

The message says….ERROR ESTABLISHING CONNECTION.

I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing difficulties ?

My phone landline went DEAD earlier in the year.
    I have lost access to my ebay acount, my password no longer works, although it worked yesterday.

A few years ago we had a computer …FRIED. The reason suggested was a power surge but, nothing else was affected i.e. television, fridge.

I regularly have to ask a, computer literate entity, to strip the computers hard drive.

If, I was neurotic I might start thinking …CONSPIRACY….but, I imagine it is all just ….COINCIDENCE.

I do have a …HABIT…..of “offering” my opinion on a variety of sites !

• Hello,.thanks, i hope you too, are ok, Kingel
      Im doing ok
      Yes a few interesting comments tonight, i sent, i saw the ERROR message too.
      Naturally, theres a conspiracy all around, everywhere. Secret governments freemason types whove funded black projects KNOW tesla antigravity free energy etheric extra, interdimensional technoligies exist. THIS WHOLE WORLD IS A SCAM. We know this.

• Interesting comment.kingel but
      Were you meaning Putins good.on our side? Or on illuminati side?
      I hope one day we have a beautiful peaceful existence, with no electricity bills, with free energy decentralisation from Government, this is NEEDED

• beLIEve says:

I mean Putins good on OUR side.
        However, I am a Putin flip-flop and, just occasionally, I waver.
        I am hoping he is on the side of Integrity.

• Dublinmick says:

I am getting those also, failed connection! 🙂

It is 007

• Dee says:

I am having similar problems, weird things happening, pages I have open just closing, the cursor just starts doing its own thing!!

I do watch SuspiciousObservers on youtube though which reports the sun’s activity – we are due for a CME impact I think, that can play havoc with electrical stuff.

4. Dublinmick says:

Sark is still banging away also.

Sarkozy Announces Out Breeding As Government Policy And If Volunteerism Doesn’t Work There Will Be More Coercive Measures

5. Gordon says:

I would call it the French Enabling Act which just like Hitler needed a false flag to implement it. Lookout! War ahead!

6. Lynn says:

War indeed Gordon!!
    We have been at war for a good few years now. The difference is it is no longer some outside enemy. We are all much more informed now than ever. We know our enemy and see their faces everyday. The whole world has the same enemy. We will not take much more.