This girl has the courage it takes to resist.

[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/613344042140440/” width=”500″ height=”400″ onlyvideo=”1″]

A 14 year old girl activist is taking a leading role in organising resistance against the Israeli occupation of her village.  She fought back when an Israeli soldier seized her brother whose hand was broken.

150830123000-04-israeli-soldier-palestinian-bo-super-169

8 Responses to “This girl has the courage it takes to resist.”

1. Men Scryfa says:

This is the evil we are fighting. Remember they created the evil moon worshipping of Islam too and are behind the orchestrated onslaught of mass immigration from the Middle East intended to Genocide the remaining of us Aryans.

Our Lord warned us of the fate that awaits us at the hands of this fanatical evil:

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them
    Matthew 10:17-18

And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee: And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.
    Acts 22:19 Paul admits his former hatred as Saul the Jew

I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. 10Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. 11And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
    Acts 26:9 Further confessions of Paul as Saul the Jew

• RabbiT says:

I went to Leeds and Dewsbury last year on business and it scared the hell out of me. I felt like I was in a foreign land and as a white UK citizen felt very much in a minority.

• Men Scryfa says:

Basically if I was Black or Asian I would get out of Britain really quick. They are being lied to and misled in a major way because little do they or most people know it but there are things of God here. These are powers that mortal man cannot mess with and cannot dismiss. This is a special island reserved for a special people.

Don’t be afraid of attack. Never be afraid of attack. The praying penitent man is worth 10 of them. And 10 penitent and praying true believing True Israelite men are a match for 100 of them and a 100 of us are weighed at more than a 1000 of them and 10000 can take 100,000 or more. The authority for that is Biblical.

Just as there is an inbuilt loathing and hatred for us deep seated within almost all of them, even the best and kindest of them, which comes out most obviously in the lust for our women (which they cannot help as that which one desires/lusts after as more desirable is also the thing one hates for being more desirable than what one has and so innately wants to destroy), but there is also an inbuilt knowledge deep down and acceptance at the most basic level (beneath all the programming and hate) that we are to be served and to be followed as leaders and blessed ones.

The authority for this is Biblical and can be tested. i have tested this here in Britain in the 21 st Century and know and have proved it to be true. Believe on Him and He will protect and guide you always.

Our ancestors knew it. Just look at Teotichlan, Blood River, Rorkes Drift

Now it is your turn!

2. Lynn says:

MS I watched the ugly sister Mel Philips on Question Time arrogantly calling for the destruction of Iran, Vets Today have the piece on video. Obviously a Zionist supremacist, she was booed and heckled and questioned about the evil of Izrahell. She was drowned out and made to look like the evil she was spouting. This state of sponsored terror is out and we are baying for them now, the world has had enough of this power house and its cohorts. No one will be surprised if it gets what it deserves. It is the most diabolical heinous state of evil man has ever had to face. Putin has to end this reign of terror. No one can defend its deadly existence any longer, we have to put the pressure on the very people who allowed this state to exist. London and the evil Establishment. It is time to put the blame where it belongs.

• Men Scryfa says:

Good. Good. Resistance. Self-Defence. Self Preservation is essential. It is now out in the open. Thanks Lynn for telling me about Melanie Phillips and QT – I had no knowledge of this (I have not watched or had a TV for about a decade). It sounds like she got what she deserved. Well there is more to come. I just feel that it is important to document the crimes and the criminals very carefully this time so later on there can be none of this white-washing and re-writing of history either to write their crimes out of history (i.e. the holodomor in Ukraine and Genocide in Russia) or to blame it on whitey (i.e. like they did with Germany and the old holohoax canard). Likewise we now need to get very serious and find out exactly who is who by blood. The crypto-factor now must be completely resolved.

3. Lynn says:

Yes MS. We can’t let them take the truth from humanity ever again. This truth that has finally exposed the enemy and all of the crimes throughout history need documenting and preserving.

Future generations survival depends on this knowledge, it must never be forgotten again. We will see an end to the Tyranny on Planet Earth. And this knowledge will aid a smooth recovery and stability for the journey of mankind. It must never be lost or covered up again.

4. Men Scryfa says:

It is Time to Talk about the Talmud.

The Holocaust – It is Time to Re-open the History Book.

The Holocaust – It is Time to Take Another Look

It is Time to Talk about Israel and the Lies they Cook.