The Frankfurt School were a group of Marxist Jewish intellectuals at Frankfurt University in the 1920-1930’s.They emigrated to NYC after Hitler came to power and were responsible for the “New Left” and feminism.
They called for the most negative destructive criticism possible of every sphere of life to de-stabilize society.
To further the advance of their ‘quiet’ cultural revolution, the School recommended (among other things):
1. The creation of racism offences.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
5. HUGE IMMIGRATION TO DESTROY IDENTITY.
6. The promotion of excessive drinking
7. Emptying of churches
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Creating dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family
One of the main ideas of the Frankfurt School was to exploit Freud’s idea of ‘pansexualism’ – the search for pleasure, the exploitation of the differences between the sexes, the overthrowing of traditional relationships between men and women. To further their aims they would:
• attack the authority of the father, deny the specific roles of father and mother, and wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
• abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
• abolish all forms of male dominance – hence the presence of women in the armed forces
• declare women to be an ‘oppressed class’ and men as ‘oppressors’