8 Responses to “Migrant Crisis: The Footage the Media Refuses to Broadcast”

1. Dublinmick says:

But I will broadcast it, I am the media!

Seriously the czech doctor in a link said they will not allow them to talk about the chaos and carnage in the hospitals in Munich. The little Sabbatean midget Merkel must go.

2. Nicky says:

Ta for sharing, Not many comments. hard to watch in places so am assuming most put the blinkers back on, Almost did myself.

We could always adopt the christian method and turn the other cheek.
    Be really sweet and understanding about it all.

Frank Zappas summation on the ole semite divide and conquer religamous wars in the lyrics to “Dumb all over” just about sums it all up for me. Apart from this short addition. That aint my God.
    Vengeful And to be feared allegedly.
    My God is Love.
    Yours, not in full possesion of all the facts. Nicky.
    Soon to be a muslim or dead nobody if this is accurate,
    . Wonder if ajit vadakayil has ort on this on his site?

• Jennifer says:

I’m not sure if I am a Christian or not – I’m trying to work it out. I’m certainly not a Bible thumper, nor belong to any church. But I’m trying to learn. And one thing I have discovered is that The New Testement is full of subtle moral lessons that most people don’t get, or are not allowed to get because they are misrepresented. Eg, ‘turning the other cheek’ is neither a submissive gesture nor a defiant one. It really means that if someone has injured you, you give them the opportunity to learn, to reflect, to redeem themselves, to spiritually and morally grow. If you don’t turn your cheek to them they will never have that opportunity to decide for themselves to be better people by not striking the offered cheek.
      This is very different from the ‘eye for an eye’ morally empty ‘justice’ of the non-Christians.

• Gordon says:

“Turning the other cheek” is the way to go but never forget that it’s your God given right to defend yourself and others when attacked.

3. Lynn says:

And look where it led us , we have to fight this injustice on all of mankind. That is why we are here. Love is defending and protecting, not turning the other cheek. I would kill for my child or die. That is being human.

4. Dublinmick says:

I have posted quite a bit on this. Being a Christian is understanding what the Christos actually is. It is the divine light that manifest all across creation. It what is seen when the atom is split. White light or Christos. The indians called it the great white spirit.

So in that respect, yeah I am Christian although I reject churchianity. The bible is a greatly distorted manuscript that represents what Jesus had to say.

I am fond of telling people, if you want to understand Jesus, study Buddhism, Hinduism or the teachings of native Americans more closely.

5. Dublinmick says:

Let me put it another way, Sitting Bull who was called Champion of the Sioux liked to walk through the grass in the early morning so the energy of the earth or creation was absorbed by his feet and entered his body. That was his way of worshipping the Christos. He recognized it as divine energy. They call him a pagan or a savage, but I ask you where does he stand among those making policy these days?