The effects of chemtrailed nanoparticles on human health

By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

The Internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming” and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.

chemtrailplaneonground2forum

Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer’s disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer’s cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home filtering system will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.

In addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract, but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the life and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.

Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Otherwise we will see an explosive increase in neurodegenerative diseases occurring in adults and the elderly in unprecedented rates as well as neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. We are already seeing a dramatic increase in these neurological disorders and it is occurring in younger people than ever before.

References

1. Win-Shwe T-T, Fujimaki H. Nanoparticles and Neurotoxicity. In J Mol Sci 2011;12:6267-6280.
  2. Krewski D et al. Human health rRevell PA. The biological effects of nanoparticles. Risk assessment for aluminum, aluminum oxide, and aluminum hydroxide. J Toxicol Environ Health B Crit Rev 2007;10(suppl 1): 1-269.
  3. Blaylock RL. Aluminum induced immunoexcitotoxicity in neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders. Curr Inorg Chem 2012;2:46-53.
  4. Tomljenovic L. Aluminum and Alzheimer’s disease: after a century, is their a plausible link. J Alzheimer’s Disease 2011;23:567-598.
  5. Perl DP, Good PF. Aluminum, Alzheimer’s Disease, and the olfactory system. Ann NY Acad Sci 1991;640:8-13.
  6. Shaw CA, Petrik MS. Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 2009;103:1555-1562.
  7. Braydich-Stolie LK et al. Nanosized aluminum altered immune function. ACS Nano 2010:4:3661-3670.
  8. Li XB et al. Glia activation induced by peripheral administration of aluminum oxide nanoparticles in rat brains. Nanomedicine 2009;5:473-479.
  9. Exley  C, house E. Aluminum in the human brain. Monatsh Chem 2011;142:357-363.
  10. Nayak P, Chatterjee AK. Effects of aluminum exposure on brain glutamate and GABA system: an experimental study in rats. Food Chem Toxicol 2001;39:1285-1289.
  11. Tsunoda M, Sharma RP. Modulation of tumor necrosis factor alpha expression in mouse brain after exposure to aluminum in drinking water. Arch Toxicol 1999;73:419-426.
  12. Matyja E. Aluminum changes glutamate –mediated neurotoxicity in organotypic cultures of rat hippocampus. Folia Neuropathol 2000;38:47-53.
  13. Walton JR. Aluminum in hippocampal neurons from human with Alzheimer’s disease. Neurotoxicology 2006;27:385-394.
  14. Walton JR. An aluminum-based rat model for Alzheimer’s disease exhibits oxidative damage, inhibition of PP2A activity, hyperphosphorylated tau and granulovacuolar degeneration. J Inorg Biochem 2007;101:1275-1284.
  15. Becaria A et al. Aluminum and copper in drinking water enhance inflammatory or oxidative events specifically in brain. J Neuroimmunol 2006;176:16-23.
  16. Exley C. A molecular mechanism for aluminum-induced Alzheimer’s disease. J Inorg Biochem 1999;76:133-140.
  17. Exley C. The pro-oxidant activity ofnaluminum. Free Rad Biol Med 2004;36:380-387.

Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. is Visiting Professor of Biology, Belhaven University, Theoretical Neurosciences Research, LLC

16 Responses to “The effects of chemtrailed nanoparticles on human health”

1. ian says:

Could easy be a Logans run scenario. For those who are too young to remember, and that’s if I do remember correctly, back in possibly the 70’s Logans Run was a film where all the olds, possibly over 30’s I think were killed off.
    A great way to sort the planet kill off the aging population and only leave earners, seems a plan. Trouble is, it doesn’t seem so good if you’re over kill off age.
    I do hope I’m wandering into science fiction fantasy.

• A recent conversation with close family member. Any broaching of any kind of topic, re the toxic environment being a major hidden contributor to aging and lifestyle diseases. Including mysterious type things happening to a relative.
      I can confirm just now my conclusion, it is not just due to cognitive dissonance
      Its also due to pride. It kills them they resent that anything I might be getting at, suggesting, might be valuable.
      They resent it Ian because it kills them that someone as ordinary as myself might be saying something valuable, that contradicts or more accurately, addresses issues and perspectives doctors and medicine don’t even acknowledge. Aluminium nanoparticles is a good example.
      It is resentment and pride from family im dealing with, it seems, they don’t want me in any way shape or form to be offering alternative medicine advice. I am not trying to elevate myself with them. But it naturally elevates you when you confront lies and cover ups and tell some truths. And doing it totally from a position of love in your heart, realising the fucking state of everything. Realising we have to fight how we can.
      So no, its not just due to cognitive dissonance I have learned

My response to her just now, I don’t know how shell handle it in the future when I start entering more formally into alternative medicine. I refuse to have my energy sapped any longer by energy vampires

With reference to the above article, the nanoaluminium going up through the nasal nerve to the brain is of course concerning. I think a lot of flus, respiratory illnesses we see around, sinus issues. Could well have this as a factor.
      Then the NHS steps in with the ‘flu jab’ also loaded with mercury, god knows what else, pathogens.

We are being attacked and sewn up. And the rotten thing is its inside everyones minds, the Satanists fences have been erected

• Men Scryfa says:

Adam cut them off if necessary.

Where this is heading there will be no time or place for sympathies or sentimentality.

If they are too mind screwed already then get ready to walk away and sacrifice them

Hard though it is to accept, the majority of people are not going to wake up until it is too late. The best thing we can do is to try to save those who want to be saved and most of all to save ourselves. This next period of history is going to be very messy

• Men Scryfa says:

The energy sapping and energy attacks are really getting to me too and I think it is the key to understanding their most effective sociological and societal weaponry.

I am of the opinion that it is the Yang energy that they are drawing off.

They are creating an imbalance so that the Female or Negative or Yin etheric energy outweighs the Male / Positive / Yang energy particularly among European males. They are then redistributing this as part of a clear genocide policy. There is no doubting that there is a genocide taking place and if we expose that then we expose the whole thing. Any official attempt to deny it will just expose it.

(Basically the actual Truth is the absolute opposite of what these mind f**kers have been beaming into every libtards head at night or pasting across our TV screens for the last 40 years – it is the Hostile Elite and their natural allies which are bent, abnormal, perverted, effete, weak and naturally homo-orientated) (Like the Devil they are accusers constantly projecting their own sins, immorality, weaknesses onto the innocent, scapegoating and lying their way by theft, deceit, murder and robbery)

Forget everything else now just concentrate on Exposing the Genocide of White People by a Hostile Non-White Elite

There is no mass immigration into Non-White countries and the mass migration is obviously orchestrated and originates from countries that have been targeted by the same elite who are the perpetrators.

Anyone who does not now expose this Genocide is effectively furthering the cause of this Genocidal Agenda.

At last we are reaching the watershed.

If you are with me people I would appreciate your support below, as otherwise I am going to have to assume that you are against me or cowards “too scared to face up to it…”

• Men Scryfa says:

Africans in Goa starting a riot. Check out the guy pogoing at 2:40 mins.

Africans swarm to a “magical” lake:

Sending these waves of immigration into Europe is clearly a very crude and utterly evil plan to destroy an advanced culture and a formerly beautiful and graceful race.

• Men Scryfa says:

Ritual Human Sacrifice widespread all over many parts of Africa…

• ian says:

Adam, and MS’ too, calm yourselves. It’s not yet the time for drastic measures. The game is still in flow.

2. Men Scryfa says:

The nano particles can also contain the components of nano-implants which then self-assemble within the body.

Nice.

• Yes ill have to do this. But leave the door open if when they come to their senses. Im not inventing anything, simply trying to study and discern whats real and hoping to pull together various beneficial therapies for all, so theyre easy and accessible and remove the prohibitive confusion and aura they have that drives scared sheep once diagnosed into the arms of the NHS and Nuffield con jobs

• Wilson goes on about this a lot, the world, environment now, most peoples bodies are far too yin. And yang therapies making us more yang are healing, wheras 80 yrs ago more yin therapies, apparently the gerson cancer juicing treatments not working as well today even though great in yrs past.

And drawing the Yang energy off, they could well be doing. Putting into the leyline grid perhaps? Ive read that are Qi/shih feeds into the leylines. Not only fear energy but yes the rightful masculine Yang energy too id not be surprised if that was being skimmed off harvested along leylines to vortex points for Satan. Weakening the male population too

Exposing the genocide of whites.
      This I think starts with speaking clearly and directly with people, contradicting them when they parrot holohoax lies. Or repeat MSM ‘migrant crisis’ narrative lies.
      – It will require me being bolder to overcome the inherent wall of resistance in people
      – If I speak to forcefully and clearly which is my natural way on topics I care about, ill be labelled a ‘white supremicist’. Need therefore to avoid that pitfall, speaking more gently, persuasively, but with conviction

– Contradicting people about WW2 lies. ‘Aryan’ is now a tainted word lumped in with white supremacist. I believe these are de,iberate traps the Tavistock has created over decades. Just like the term’conspiracy theory’ I think the Tavistock have also given loaded meaning to

– Therefore MS a big obstacle is if people throw back questions comments about WW2 I have difficulty replying to. So I we all must have , a stock list in the arsenal to deploy. Correct/add anything you think

– Ursula Haverbeck , mention her
      – State that a few hindred thousand jews died, as a result of typhoid, and shut down in food supply lines to camps/starvation. But emphasise the point many many more germans/gentiles died
      – EMphasise the fact there was NO coordinated plot to wipe out 6 million
      – Then attack the 6 million number, say it was downsized in 1989 to a million but the fraudulent 6 million is still pushed.

These are the points, lines of attack I think should be taken when putting people right on the truth of matters
      Sadly, even with those points said, many ignorant people will ignore discard all I say, and still believe the MSM lie. So theres no hope for them.

The bigger question is what we do how we handle the juggernaught coming, not just the hordes but the hope for engineered chaos justifying martial law clampdown they really really want.
      We must avoid this trap but how?
      Ill formulate questions on this line of thinking soon.

But for now , raising awareness of white genoicide, and WW2 lies, those are the things I can think to sayto try and challenge the brainwashed

Ursula Haverbeck is a good tool but too often I find it goes over peoples head.
      And I have to navigate way from being labelled ‘anti semitic’ or ‘white supremicist’ such loaded terms

• A recent chat with Freebornman about leylines. Theres a few vague maps of England and leylines.
      But we couldn’t find any detailed maps of leylines/vortex points running through UK cities, down main thoroughfares.
      Would be handy, since I think leylines are the neutral weapon we can use back against the Satanists.
      Cobra seems to be doing this, going round the world opening Portals.

In the city I am, I can kind of work this out more or less. Huge monument, war statue with winged angel on the top. Huge church, a main shopping street linking these. And one main city point im sure is a vortex point. SO I can quite well ascertain stuff

In London lets see….I bet park lane could be a leyline, and hyde park corner a vortex point. Piccadilly could be another, and Piccadilly circus surely a vortex point. Eros is there. St james st going off maybe another leyline leading towards Buckingham palace which id bet money has a voirtex point in the grounds.

It seems the freemasons have kept these detailed maps of leylines to themselves. I have no idea what to do if waling there though, praying, thinking loving thoughts and visualisations, resonating a high virbration. I don’t think the Satanists like us loading that high vibrational etheric energy into the leyline grid.
      I think this topic is central to retaking control of our planet bcoz Satanists have dominated the leyline grid and vortex points for so long

• bluefeather says:

… And fluoride increases absorption of aluminium…

3. beLIEve says:

According to Dr Christopher Exley…….
    aluminium can be titrated from the body by, drinking a…. silicon rich mineral water……

The video title is …
    ‘Vaccine Safety Conference Session 16 Dr Christopher Exley’
    Dr Exley refers to aluminium in the body, deriving from vaccines, environment etc.

The most informative and, comprehensive video I have ever come across reference …chem trails is the Italian production below…….

‘Chemtrails the Secret War’

4. Lynn says:

They know what they have done…they are the guilty. That makes them a pathological danger to the Goyim.

• beLIEve says:

I am not convinced “THEY” own their CREATIONS ?

I believe Narcissists, re-interpret information/their actions, in a flattering or, socially acceptable way.