In 1985, at the age of 19, David Cameron was in Russia, reportedly as a trainee MI6 agent.
David cameron’s father is Ian Cameron (Stockbroker)
- Jeremy Gray, the son of a Wiltshire doctor, was Ian Cameron’s personal assistant at stockbroking firm Panmure Gordon.
- In 1994 Gray was arrested for stealing £3million in US investments from the British Heart Foundation charity, one of Ian Cameron’s clients. The profits had been siphoned off to Swiss bank accounts.
- Snaresbrook Crown Court heard that Gray’s father, Dr Michael Gray, had written to the Home Office passing on his son’s claims that he was an ‘unwanted leftover of British intelligence’.
- He added that Jeremy had become embroiled in a drug-running and money-laundering ring after he had looked after a briefcase of drugs as a ‘favour’ for a friend with Mafia links.
- Ian Cameron (Stockbroker)