6 dead doctors mainly from FL, 6 missing (including a medical lawyer)
By Heather Callaghan
In exactly four weeks, six doctors have tragically died – several in official, unexplained homicides.
Several are from Florida, including the most recently deceased, Dr. Ronald Oliver Schwartz, age 65 – said by Sheriffs to have been shot to death.
He was a licensed obstetrician and gynecologist, according to the state medical board.
Local 10 News out of Jupiter, Florida reported:
[Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office] spokeswoman Teri Barbera said deputies were called to the home of Dr. Ronald Schwartz, 64, in the 9700 block of Mockingbird Trail to perform a welfare check. When deputies arrived [Sunday night], they found Schwartz dead inside.
Barbera said Schwartz’s death is considered a homicide.
Anyone with any information on the incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 800-458-TIPS.
He received his medical degree from Emory University in Atlanta and practiced in Tennessee and Georgia. He owned his private, two-story Mockingbird Trail home in Jupiter, FL since 2003.
Other recent details:
- Block was taped off from 10 a.m. Sunday morning until Monday afternoon while police searched home.
- Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division were called to investigate and determined the homeowner was a victim of a homicide.
- Not revealed who requested the welfare check.
- No suspects arrested yet.
- Work status uncertain. Family says he retired, video from one source suggested he owned a (side?) landscape business.
- 46th homicide in Palm Beach County in 2015.
- A tabloid source shows up number one in Google, claims Schwartz was gunned down for cash and is attempting to release info before the PBCSO
We need to give a shout out to the woman who initially brought these stories to a greater audience and started compiling the information – Erin Elizabeth of Health Nut News. She noted that four out of the six doctors were initially from Florida (stories below). Without her efforts, we never would have noted the peculiarity, unless we were intently watching local Florida and Georgia news. We would like to join other writers and the alternative and medical health groups in expressing our heartfelt condolences, thoughts and prayers to the grieving families.
We are not making any assertions on the number of dead/missing doctors in such short time – no writer has done so to my knowledge. But this information is certainly important to document and compile for the record. Any whodunnits come from Internet buzz at this point, without any of us yet knowing the significance of the rash of disappearances and deaths. Which is why it is irresponsible for corporate news outlets to smear concerned people as “conspiracy theorists” – which they started doing early on. Why? From what information are they even basing that accusation – Facebook comments? How can they use that tired old brushstroke when they don’t even know all the details yet themselves? More on that later…
Be on the lookout for a detailed timeline help keep track of the facts. (our RSS feed)
See these past stories for more details:
- 5th Doctor (age 33) Died in Florida Making 5 Dead, 5 More Missing
- Updated: 4th Doctor (DO) Found Dead, Gunshot Wound to Head
- 2 More Doctors Go Missing, after 3 Found Dead in 2 Weeks
- Murdered: 3rd “Alternative” Prominent Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 Weeks
- Famous Autism Researcher, Dr. Jeff Bradstreet Found In River – Suicide By Gunshot to Chest?
- AMA Issues New Threats To Outspoken Holistic Doctors, While 3 Are Found Dead
Heather Callaghan is an independent researcher, natural health blogger and food freedom activist. You can see her work at NaturalBlaze.com and ActivistPost.com. Like at Facebook.
Under Creative Commons license, this article can be republished from this site in part or in full, leaving all links intact, giving full attribution including bio and link back to website or article