Military Insider Comes Forward About Chemtrails

In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to U.S air force whistleblower Kristen Meghan about her conclusions and observations regarding the U.S military connection with chemtrails. The issue of chemtrails has been widely debated among many circles and is regarded in popular culture as a “conspiracy theory”. But with whistleblowers like Kristen Meghan coming forward can it really be regarded a conspiracy theory anymore?

Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real – And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies

Ted said the following:

“The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations.

This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska – Lincoln, Nebraska – at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them.

They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America, a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. What is wrong with congress? This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves. What’s wrong with them? What’s wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison, on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now. Thank you. I’m Ted Gunderson.”

11 Responses to “Military Insider Comes Forward About Chemtrails”

1. Julie says:

Be careful of Luke Rudkowski … maybe another agent shill. How does he get backstage to confront the likes of Dick Cheney, Henry Kissenger, Tony Blair, Ben Bernake, Hilary Clinton etc. Don’t they have any security?

2. Julie says:

A member of the Bilderberg Group comes out of the conference to talks to Luke Rudkowski! Since when did Bilderbergers want to talkt to activists? IMO it was all staged.

Published on May 30, 2014
    “In this video Luke Rudkowski documents Diederik Samsom a member of the bilderberg group and Dutch politician who came out of the meeting to talk to protesters. We were only able to get a little bit of the conversation but according to video that will soon come out Diederik openly talked about how Bilderberg was discussing Putin’s behavior, what should be done in Ukraine and if they should raise defense budgets”. Come on now!! Do you believe this politician would talk about these issues with a genuine actiivist?

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Wow look at this
      Rudkowski is a liar, a fraud, he is Jewish and has masonic links, as has Jones, Jason Bermas and Adam Kokesh , David Icke is masonic and will not speak against the Jews, nor will UK COLUMN, British Constitution Group, Lawful Rebellion, Ian Crane, Alan Watt, etc etc.

And don’t fall for the Icke ‘blowing the lid’ off the saville affair, your own due dilligence should show Icke knew for at least a decade and said zip, zero, nilch, nada…..nuffink, I’d wager Icke has a dark secret and they’re using it to keep him inline.

3. neutrino says:

Jeeeez, so we have a person explaining chemtrails but the person interviewing her may be a shill. Jeeeez can it get anymore weird on this site.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

So why is it a controlled leak? Why are TPTB leaking it out, about chemtrails? Why are they trying to expose themselves?
      WHy does it seem, 911 and other truth, they seem to be orchestrating that exposure too?
      I am shocked now to discover what seems the truth – David icke is not what I thought. he seems to be a freemason and pagan.
      Surely it cant all be rubbish what Ickes revealed? I mean, the satanic abuse and killings, the rituals.
      Is the fact TPTB are driving things forward, by leaking chemtrails stuff, show the fact they are in a weakening position, some kind of approaching inevitability? So theyre making the best of it to try and come out best they can?
      We are in End Times it seems

The solid truth I can recognise, that cant be argued with, is there DEFINITELY is a secret space program with loads of factions, and Tesla free energy is real
      I know those 2 things are real
      But I am knocked for 6 that it seems no one in the alternative truth community can be trusted

What does this mean about Cobra 2012 Portal Blog? Ill have to reassess Cobra now

My instinct was right btw about the Matrix trilogy, while watching it things jumped out, I didn’t like its city was called Zion. I didn’t like its transhumanism AI glorification and agenda. I didn’t like how it says the Soul and Angels and UFOs don’t exist, theyre just 1s and 0s in a holographic computer program
      Now I discover my instincts were right
      Just like Icke makes Masonic handsigns, so does Neo. In fact the Matrix is a Masonic film, loads of references.
      Therefore why in Neos passport is sep 11th 2001 expiry date shown? Matrix was made in 1999
      Things brings me back to my original point. Why are they leaking out the truth about themselves, what theyre doing?

I am adrift here. Even though I distrust organised religion, I am drawn to the idea there is One Source, One Creator. And Spirituality is real, other dimensions are real. Tesla Physics shows this is true.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

I would appreciate your reply rabbiT , I have a feeling and sense you are someone who can answer my question, provide a signpost, of guidance.
      I do believe in God and the divinity of Jesus. What I don’t trust is how the bible has been rewritten to suit elites. And how organised religion is to control the masses. And Satanists seem to be at the top of it. Not seem, are
      I also note, much older civilisations, like the Mayans, and others, knew truths. had technologies, possibly even a space program. Vimana UFOs are real, ancient texts show
      My point is even though Jesus may have been a good person, here to help. He might not have been the first.

Why are the freemasons leaking and exposing themselves? Why is david icke putting in symbols into his lectures, and secret hand gestures? Whats going on RabbiT? Your thoughts on the End Times, Revelations, False Prophet will be appreciated.
      And this thing called the Harvest? Some freemasonry thing?

unfortunately david ickes a very good speaker and interesting and has humour. And seems to tell many truths. This is why ive been taken in.
      His crime seems to be, he avoids blaming the jews for major things. Maybe hes pushing a more subtle freemason agenda?

Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

I think, theres a lot of truth in Interstellar, Mathew McConaughey looking behind bookcases, flitting to different time points. Just like the Angels and Spirits do, as they try to help us

it raises the question in my mind. Am I, are we, being helped and guided by higher dimensional beings, who are actually ourselves?

Am I , is my Spirit, looking at me now? Because once I die, my Spirit will be roaming round the etheric dimension, able to visit any point in space and time, I choose.
      So does this mean my Higher Self has a presence in my life now? Giving me prompts and clues and help? Am I actually an Angel?

4. G0dAlmighty says:

A Rabbi once said, “Trust nobody my boy”.

Controlled leak? IMHO chemtrails are beyond obvious by anyone who cares to look to the heavens.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

We are in End Times it seems

I know those 2 things are real

Now I discover my instincts were right

• Truth Hurts says:

When they can no longer keep making plausable denials they start as you put it “controlled leaks”. This allows them to direct the debate and to insulate themselves from the full brunt of their actions becoming public to the extent that they would then become highly vulnerable.
        Think of Question Time, Dimbleby is there to deny anyone from speaking off topic, refusing to allow discussions to take a certain displeasing turn for those higher up. He is not there to control who speaks when but to control what those participants can say.