URGENT MESSAGE To All British People

Divide & Conquer, Decentralization of the UK, Federalism if you like, is nothing less than handing power over to local authorities to implement the un-elected, un-constitutional and un-derhanded  UN Agenda 21.
Various youtube sources

A great video about The EU History and some great methods to free ourselves for the chain of the all encompassing tentacles of tyranny, a bit old but relevant still today.
an intro to The Bradbury pound http://www.ukcolumn.org/bring-back-th…
On the 7th August 1914, in order to avoid a run on the banks, the Treasury issued Treasury Notes signed by John Bradbury – a form of national credit backed by the credit of the nation
We require that the Treasury immediately restarts issuing such interest-free money, based upon the wealth, integrity and potential of our country. Such an initiative would completely remove the hold the banks have over the nation, and would kickstart a productive economy.

Worse still is the “UN’s Agenda 21” which is being applied within our government without your knowledge as we speak. Do some research agenda 21 your life in there hands for more information go to the UK Column and download the E-BOOK
the Bradbury pound http://www.ukcolumn.org/bring-back-th…
UN Agenda 21 The E-BOOK http://www.ukcolumn.org/your-life-in-…

U.N. Announces It Will Pay Off Media To Socially Engineer The Public On Agenda 21

100% PROOF THAT THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IS RUN BY THE UNITED NATIONS. UN AGENDA 21.

33 Responses to “URGENT MESSAGE To All British People”

1. Men Scryfa says:

“Later I went for a walk on the plane and someone I slightly knew engaged me in conversation. He was secular but had grown up ultra-Orthodox. He told me that his family had refused to speak to him for many years and that the gentleman I was sitting next to was his great-uncle. Would I ask him if he would speak to his nephew?
    I reported the request to my neighbour. He looked perturbed. He hinted that his nephew had suffered serious abuse – “things that should never be done to a child” – but that his public apostasy was so severe that he could not bring himself to talk to him.”

Wow so much of this stuff going on in such a small community. Weird.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

These are elephants in the room whos name I dare not speak who read their T guidebook , and I urge all new tapblog readers read thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com

• Men Scryfa says:

If I was Scots I would not vote SNP.

Has the SNP spoken on:
      1) White Genocide
      2) 9/11 Truth
      3) Money Reform
      4) Rights of Racial Scots

NOPE.

SNP = another Cabal controlled party full of communists and degenerates.

• Gary says:

It’s nice to see that your lack of knowledge has not prevented you making a fair and balanced comment..

• Men Scryfa says:

Ah Gary got under your skin did I ?

Getting too close to the truth about SNP?

The Scots are being taken in by criminals. What is needed is a True Scots National Party not a camoflaged red gang of phonies. Civic nationalists work for the Cabal all the time, every time.

Anyway it is well known that the Scots are not the most brave of the British Races. What they had was numbers. Guess Who?

I will give you a clue.

Lord Daubeney fought in every part of the British Isles and Ireland, including 5 wars in Scotland (in the days when the Scots had true bottle), the Wars in France and at The Battle of Bosworth Field, finally being interred at Westminster Abbey. And he was in no doubt about it. No doubt. No doubt at all.

As far as I am concerned the Scots are now weak. Just like the English, Irish and the Welsh. Weak.

They have all degenerated into moral decline and weakness. Godlessness.

If they had not all shown weakness then we would not be in this mess now.

It is as simple as that!

• Men Scryfa says:

His was not Nature’s courage, nor that thing
        We valour call, which Time and Reason bring –
        But a diviner fury, fierce and high,
        Valour transported into Ecstasy.

Y’as Tevyth Hanow a bes vynytha ha bry a dhur hep merwel

Come on then you NWO fucks. WE,
        The Britons, are going to destroy you.

• Gary says:

Sorry, remember this is The Torygraph you’re reading..

2. Men Scryfa says:

URGENT MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN:

“A Jewish person can hardly be satisfied. If a Jewish person becomes satisfied, I doubt his Jewishness. We are born not to be satisfied.”
    Shimon Peres

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Revelation:-[2-9]. I know your works and tribulation and poverty–but thou art rich! I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

3. Men Scryfa says:

Below follows a comment found at http://www.darkmoon.me/2015/jade-helm-get-ready-for-blood-in-the-streets/

FRANKLIN RYCKAERT
    May 26, 2015 at 1:20 pm
    “The globalists have invested billions of dollars in order to dominate the mainstream media.”

The author “forgets” to identify those “globalists”. It is the “globalists” who also dominate the DHS in America. It is the “globalists” who created the false flag of 9/11 in order to create the fraudulent “Global War on Terror” and install a police state in the US. What those “globalists” have in mind for dissidents can be seen from the FEMA concentration camps all over the country and those 2,2 billion rounds of ammunition. Relatives of those “globalists” have done such a thing before in the Soviet Union. That cost the lives of 66 million people. We had better identify those “globalists” and take preventive action!”

Don’t say you were not warned.

• Bluefeather6 says:

You tube – search for clips of
      “Self confessed zionists” is a start – cameron, Osborne, gove…..
      And then research the humble beginnings of the kharzarians, kicked out of khazaria but have waged spiritual war upon humanity with their Babylonian Talmudic ideology.

4. People who write comments at Darkmoon are unsuspecting people but Darkmoon is controlled opposition like Veterans Today and most other sites that are deceiving people into thinking they are real.

Most websites like political parties are controlled opposition and run by Zionists.

Read the article and the comment section for details:

• Men Scryfa says:

It is about content. You can argue all day long about personalities and loyalties. But for me it is about content. Do they tell it like it is or not. Personally I was not on the turnpike during the crash that Stew Webb has reported on. Personally I never met Ted Gunderson so I cannot know for sure exactly what the situation was with him. But I can say that he did speak out against SRA. Maybe he was disinfo. Again maybe not. He did tell the truth about OKC being an inside job. I find Stubblebine troubling and yes many websites are run by Zionists or Luciferians but then again many are not. Frankly yes I agree that Darkmoon is iffy and probably is run by the Satanist/Egyptian/4th Reich branch. Some sites that have no funding, basic graphics and no advertising and do not ask for money from readers are more likely the real deal. But all each of us can do is focus on the truth and working things out each of us for ourselves. Not being afraid to change our opinions when the truth demands. You have to take what you can and discern what is reliable fact from each place that you visit. No one source knows everything or is always reliable. That is the bottom line.

• Men Scryfa says:

BTW we are agreed on Michael Collins Piper

Also Bollyn – it is well known his wife is Mossad

I would not straight off swallow the VT business as black and white though. I am standing back on that to allow the smoke to clear. I anticipate the truth is a lot more surprising than most want to accept just now.

• Julie says:

The intelligence services must have infiltrated alternative media (with or without the consent of the site/blogger).

“Then there is the use of psychology and other social sciences to not only understand, but shape and control, how online activism and discourse unfolds. Today’s newly published document touts the work of GCHQ’s “Human Science Operations Cell,” devoted to “online human intelligence” and “strategic influence and disruption. Under the title “Online Covert Action”, the document details a variety of means to engage in “influence and info ops” as well as “disruption and computer net attack,” while dissecting how human beings can be manipulated using “leaders,” “trust,” “obedience” and “compliance”

GCHQ describes the purpose of JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group) in starkly clear terms: “using online techniques to make something happen in the real or cyber world,” including “information ops (influence or disruption).”

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Why is VT controlled opposition/ ive grappled with understanding this. Thye seem to deliver such truths
      Is the reality, those at VT are occultist secret society people too? But are a faction opposed to the khazarian Zionist faction?
      A random dot connect is I know VT their phd writers are at Madison Wisconsin university.
      Ive read too Yale uni and Madison Wisconsin uni, are Nasa places. Read Scottish Riter Freemasons and cabal

Ill say this too. Hers another dot connect. Whys no one up in arms like I am?
      The dead challenger 1986 astronauts ae in fact alive and well today
      Go and check
      It was either a hige cover up or cloning technilogys more advanced that the ,edoa says
      4well ill say goodnight

5. Here is another informative article written by Professor James Fetzer which is available at Stew Webb’s website!

There is another excellent article on The Tap Blog about why Stew Webb, Chip Tatum, Professor James Fetzer et al left Veterans Today for those who like to learn more about controlled opposition in the so called Truth Movement where Zionist agents are deceiving patriotic people while dishing out disinformation and lies in place of the truth.

6. Lynn says:

The whole thing was done by stealth.. We in the Uk know this. A referendum will be rigged of courses the dark forces will never allow us to break free. We were conned into this and we will be conned again.

7. I agree content is very important but the controlled opposition can provide the content initially in order to win people over and then start disinformation like Nathanael Kapner.

Zionists have multiple agendas to create confusion and havoc and we are watching!

Dr William Pierce was a great man who can be trusted 100%!

8. Aldous says:

My missus God bless it I mean her, works behind a bar – to help out ‘as and when’ and keep her hand in and help pay for the luxuries in Rothschild’s Usury World like bread and toilet rolls – she took a phone call tonight and she’s not best pleased.

Some smart ass bar fly called Bartholomew asked if there was a Mike Hunt in the bar – another regular soak. She shouted, “Mike Hunt it’s for you!” No answer. Me missus then shouted even louder, “FFS has anyone seen Mike Hunt!!” ……… Oops!

She doesn’t watch the Simpsons and the prank calls to Moe’s so it’s not entirely her fault.

Anyway, I had writer’s block tonight as far as any serious stuff goes but on hearing an ageing – as we all are – but still fantastic Irish group The Bachelors from the 60’s singing #I Believe# on the radio, I thought I’d post/submit their moving and uplifting lyrics in these dark, trying and depressing times:

I believe for every
    Drop of rain that falls
    A flower grows
    I believe that somewhere
    In the darkest night
    A candle glows

I believe for everyone
    Who goes astray
    Someone will come
    To show the way
    I believe, I believe

I believe above the storm
    The smallest prayer
    Will still be heard
    I believe that someone
    In the great somewhere
    Hears every word

Every time I hear
    A newborn baby cry or
    Touch a leaf or see the sky
    Then I know why I believe

Bachelors Sound of Silence and I believe 5:17

THE SOUND OF SILENCE
    The Antithesis of Freedom

Lyrics to the pop song ‘The Sound of Silence’
    By Paul Kane (aka Paul Simon), 1963

Hello, darkness, my old friend
    I’ve come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains within the Sound of Silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone
    Narrow streets of cobblestone
    Beneath the halo of a street lamp
    I turned my collar to the cold and damp
    When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
    That split the night and touched the Sound of Silence.

And in the naked light I saw
    Ten thousand people, maybe more
    People talking without speaking
    People hearing without listening
    People writing songs that voices never share…
    And no one dare disturb the Sound of Silence.

“Fools,” said I, “you do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows.”
    “Hear my words that I might teach you,
    Take my arms that I might reach you.”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell,
    And echoed in the wells of silence.

And the people bowed and prayed
    To the neon god they made.
    And the sign flashed out its warning
    In the words that it was forming.
    And the signs said: “The words of the prophets
    Are written on the subway walls
    And tenement halls,
    And whisper’d in the Sound of Silence.”

… Paul Simon, whose family was part of the military-industrialist complex, was very likely a product of the early 1960s military experimentation in Silent Sound mind control, which is clearly what the lyrics of “The Sound of Silence” convey to those “in the know”.

• Jennifer says:

Aldous, if you haven’t already, go to Dave McGowan’s site, ‘Center for an Informed America’, for all the info on the California music scene and the military/industrial/mind control complex. Great guy.

• Men Scryfa says:

I loved that episode. Very Funny.

Also:

“works behind a bar – to help out ‘as and when’ and keep her hand in and help pay for the luxuries in Rothschild’s Usury World like bread and toilet rolls”

Good one.

• Adam Lightwarrior Exposing the Secret Space Program says:

Large scale hostilities in an undeclared war being fought in deep space, Mars and on Earth between two secret space program alliances have come to a temporary halt according to the latest in a series of disclosures by secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode (aka GoodETxSG). In part one of his responses to a new set of questions (see below), Corey describes a complex planetary situation involving multiple space programs, both modern and ancient, and extraterrestrial civilizations in a struggle for dominance over how much information and technology will be released to the rest of surface humanity. For some, Corey’s disclosures are a product of fertile imagination appropriate for a coming Star Wars episode. There is good reason, however, to seriously consider Corey’s information as possibly the most comprehensive disclosures ever to emerge of what is really happening behind the scenes in the most highly classified space programs taking place on Earth and our solar system.

9. NPP says:

The first film on the EU: The Great Deception – great stuff thank you.
    I have the book of the same title at home and still not read it.

10. Greg Pearson says:

Any of you wiseguys capable of debunking this? The strawman argument against MCP re Sandy Hook since no one has any real proof either way- (Ithink if it occurred it was a sacrifice to Moloch et al, as Newtown has a huge population of “people” who follow a religion which embraces child sacrifice, and there are many, such as druidism, khazarian phallus worship, etc-) and a lot of people there don’t want anyone to know this – but the thing that really seems to be avoided during any criticism of MCP is his book Final Judgement- what do y’all think about that?- here’s a snip to jog your memory—“Many Israelis today believe that Israeli intelligence played a part in the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Is it really then so extraordinary to suggest that Israeli intelligence played a part in the assassination of John F. Kennedy? Think about it.” “In an interview several days after Rabin’s assassination, David Axelrod, an American-born resident of the Israeli-occupied West Bank, expressed the viewpoint of many Israelis (and of some American Jews) it seems, when he declared of Rabin’s assassination: “It wasn’t a Jew who was murdered. It was a traitor who was executed.”

• Truth Hurts says:

Not quite sure what there is to debunk Greg. I don’t believe SH happened, just as Charlie Hebdo and Copenhagen or Sydney or Mumbai were falsh flags and the latest pathetic attempt in Charleston. Are you suggesting MCP isn’t controlled as he mentioned a small snippet of a “truther” opinion in his book? The fact he is so invested in believing SH happened says all you need to know in my humble opinion, the man needs to back away from those GMO’s and cloned meat burgers.