Another massive power out. Who’s switching off the world’s power supply?

It was about 5 am.  The aircon juddered, sounding like a distressed helicopter making a forced landing, then fell silent.  My breathing machine and mask, which I wear every time I sleep for apnea, slumped against my face, and instead of assisting, made breathing into a struggle.  I grabbed it away and lay looking into the darkness.  This was what’s called locally – ‘a brown out’.  Why they use the term, I’m not sure, as brown outs were when power was reduced and light bulbs went dull.  The world went brown, not black, and, at one time going back decades, this happened almost daily .  This was actually a black out.  We were in our house in Mindanao, in the Southern Philippines.

images

Davao City – when power was working as usual!

Power usually comes back on within half an hour, or an hour when there ia a power cut, but this time, power was off and stayed off.  It took seven and a half hours before it came back on.  Nor was it just a local cut.  The whole of Mindanao was affected, an island with numerous big cities with million plus populations, around ten million people in total.   No satisfactory explanation emerged from what happened.

The list of massive, unexplained power cuts keeps growing.  It started with the one in Holland that nearly trapped us at Schiphol.  The whole of Holland was switched off.  Then the whole of Turkey.  Then a chunk of Central London.  Then Washington DC.   They were all huge power cuts, lasting many hours, and none were satisfactorily explained.

By chance, I just called the Tap Blog contributor from the city we stay in in Mindanao, who started sending me emails two years ago, and it was only when he explained how widespread the power cut there had been, that I realised this was yet another that follows the same pattern as the others.  ‘Very unusual,’ he said.  It wasn’t reported on the TV, which itself is also odd.

Who’s controlling the off switch in the world’s power supply?

Russia?

As these cuts seem to be following me around (Holland and Mindanao), I wonder if there’s a third one yet to catch up with us.  I’m now in Manila.  Let’s hope that’s not the next target.  Being cut off is becoming a weekly event wherever we are in the world.

7 Responses to “Another massive power out. Who’s switching off the world’s power supply?”

1. Gary says:

Remember the problem in Iran’s nuclear power plant? Initially blamed on earth tremors it later turned out that a virus had been introduced to their plant. This caused the centrifuges to run fractionally too fast and causing much damage.

Not long after this an international symposium of power industry experts met to discuss vulnerability to hacking. The majority of power stations, however fuelled, are vulnerable to attack. As with any virus there is only so much that can be done.

Almost any country could do this to its enemies, or friends…

2. Jennifer says:

Jim Stone has suggested the Stuxnet (Mossad) virus has been used on these recent power failures as well as on the Fukushima nuclear plant.

3. Anonymous Lightworker says:

Jennifer. Ill be very disappointed with tapblog, if my colemanexperience.wordrpress.com passionate passionate comment, isn’t printed. I typed it specially, so others would read, copy and paste, and disseminate on FB, twitter, and email outwards, To go viral
    I had hoped tapblog was a vital ally in this battle we face, a vital network node point, for the Light to enter
    So Jennifer, please reply and tell me what you didn’t like about my comment, and ill alter it. But please realise, the evil of the snuff industry, and the high up household names that lord it over us. This has to stop. And is why I typed what I did. Copying and Pasting and Facebooking and Twittering and Emailing are our solution to this. Don’t you see?
    So that in offices all across the UK, and beyond, theyre talking about what beyond words stuff is happening, with our ‘Elites’. Reply Jennifer please or post my comment

4. Harriet says:

Tap writes: It was about 5 am. The aircon juddered, sounding like a distressed helicopter making a forced landing, then fell silent. My breathing machine and mask, which I wear every time I sleep for apnea, slumped against my face, and instead of assisting, made breathing into a struggle.

The above passage took me by surprise which I was very sorry to read about.

Have you tried Flower Essences and/or Essential Oils?

A combination of both can speed up healing.

Flower Essences and Essential Oils are nature’s greatest healers that have the power to heal any and all of mans ills and they are the greatest gifts from nature. Flower Essences and Essential Oils can be considered as the most effective healing agents although cannot be compared to God and Christ healing through prayer and meditation which comes directly from God as I believe it.

However a word of caution is necessary when it comes to the quality of these products which depends on who produces and markets the products based on how ethical these people are.

North American Flower Society is the leader of Flower Essences where the quality of their products can be guaranteed to be of unquestionable superiority and the people who own this company are ethical people.

The following books and products can be very useful!

(1) The Flower Essence Repertory by Patricia Kaminski and Richard Katz

(2) Bach Flower Remedies by Julian Barnard

ttp://www.amazon.com/Bach-Flower-Remedies-Form-Function/dp/1584200243

Flower Essences purchase

ttp://www.flowersociety.org/about.htm

Essential Oil Healing

(1) The Cure is in the Cupboard: How to use Oregano for Better Health by Dr Cass Ingram

(2) Natural Cures for Radiation by Dr. Cass Ingram

ttp://www.kh-products.com/product/natural-cures-for-radiation-by-dr-cass-ingram/

For the particular breathing problem [off the top of my head] consider the following:

Oil of Wild Oregano

North American Flower Essences

Yerba Santa

Bach Flower Essences

Holly, Star of Bethlehem, Willow

The health troubles I’ve had are much better these days, and especially thanks to better diet, and detoxing. We were sprayed with PCB as children on a farm on a regular basis, my father believing it harmless as indicated by Monsanto. I never tried flower remedies and I am sure they offer improvement to many people. Thanks for your concern Harriet.

6. Harriet says:

Tap,

I am glad to hear that the health troubles are much better with better nutrition and detoxing.

Pink Himalayan salt dissolved in a glass of water: few sips throughout the day can strengthen the Adrenals and Lungs.

Another natural remedy which can yield quick results is the Bach Flower Essence: Olive which is available at Whole Foods. This is excellent for physical and mental fatigue both where as the Bach Flower Essence: Hornbeam is very good for mental/emotional fatigue.

From lung and heart health to aches and pains a supplement that is so important is Omega 3 Fish oil and North American Herb and Spice makes available the best Fish oil (being also free of radiation).

Daily consumption of Bragg’s Apple Cider vinegar could be an amazing addition for overall health.

Bach remedies can give quick results and addition of Mimulus, Beach, Impatience and Olive [the latter for fatigue] to the others in the previous post can be very helpful.

If you want to have some quick learning here is a link: