I cannot process mycotoxins from mould and have been seriously ill since 2001.
It is a genetic condition that started in earnest in 2001, the year they started chemtrailing heavily. It has taken every penny I own in an attempt to find out what was wrong. Luckily I found the answer (being double-jointed is a risk factor), but if this was purely genetic then surely my genes wouldn’t have made it this far, with my ancestors failing to contribute their faulty genes to the population due to inherent weakness. No, something has changed drastically, and yes, organic gardeners are the first to spot this. The use of Roundup has created super toxic mould, which when it gets inside newer build houses, runs riot and with people like me, poisons them half to death with potent neurotoxins which mimic chronic fatigue, MS, cause fibromyalgia symptoms and also account for the strange ‘invisible bug’ sensations people have been complaining of over the world (morgellons).
It’s called biotoxin illness and I am lucky to still be here after 14 years of suffering. Now I know the enemy, and consider myself lucky even though I have lost everything I own through contamination. This affects 1 in 100 people, with 1 in 4 suffering a slightly impaired ability to process these mycotoxins.
Very effective cull.