The more we find out about paedophile rings, Satanic/Talmudic abuse and murder of children, the more the picture becomes clearer. To begin with we imagined or were told that there were paedophile rings operating at Westminster, in the judiciary, in the Police, the Social Services and the church. It seemed that an enquiry might follow and these evils be eradicated. We now see that these so-called ‘rings’ are not the exception, but the norm, and they are protected right to the very top, with Cameron and Clegg both clearly unwilling to countenance any investigation worthy of the term. Any Police officers that start getting close to the truth are removed from their cases. Anyone else who reveals information is told to back off. The Queen has agreed with the Pope that Church paedophiles must not be exposed but kept hidden in secrecy. www.itccs.org , Bill Maloney and others have revealed that the Queen and the Royals are themselves deeply involved in criminal acts against children. The reality is that Government and all political parties, all Royalty, all the judiciary, all Police, all Social Services are controlled by paedophile rings.
How long before we just get to the truth. Government is a paedophile ring. Our world has a psychopathic paedophile child-killing cabal at the top of all events and all institutions, controlling all, beyond the reach of the law. In fact fully protected by the law. Any individual who takes them on finds all avenues closed. The internet enables us to see what these so-called ‘people’ are doing, and the suffering they inflict. It doesn’t enable us to stop them. But knowing is at least a start. Maybe 10% of the population are psychopaths who don’t care about the suffering of children, and just want to exploit them. That leaves 90% who do care. The struggle is on for the 90% to engage and act to protect the children. Unfortunately cowardice is the norm amongst s0-called nice people. Selfishness and a desire to look the other way. That’s how the system works, and that’s what keeps the smiles on the faces of the child killers.
New Zealander Justice Goddard is no such thing, just another Establishment fixer. The pantomime of pretending to inquire into paedophile rings in Westminster continues. A handful of brave activists is all that stops them from closing down all investigation. The list of victims still grows.
Don’t vote for any candidate from a major political party. Look for a local independent who people know and trust. People like David Mortimer in Milton Keynes North. If there isn’t an independent Family Law Reform candidate in your constituency, then stand yourself. The old ways of running the world have to be got rid of. Electing Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrat, Green or UKIP won’t achieve anything. Think independent of the system from hereon, or back the paedophiles if that is your desire.
David Mortimer. Only vote for people you know locally, independent of the system. Or you’re voting for the paedophiles to stay in control.
Here’s what we’re up against –