I follow the progress of Kevin Annett’s launch of the Republic Of Kanata with interest, as do some of our readers.  In the face of vociferous and bitter opposition, he presses on with his campaign to create a new Republic free of The Crown, equipped with Common Law courts, ready to face down the corruption and criminal acts of the Church and the State.

I am a little troubled however by his choice of logo (The proposed Great Seal of The Republic Of Kanata).

Kanata-Logo-2

Isn’t this just a little similar to The Great Seal of the United States Of America, that Masonic entity, owned by The CIty Of London, with its Seal, the eagle (or phoenix) holding twigs with wings and tail feathers spread.  I’ve emailed Kevin Annett for his take on what he is proposing.  If I were a close partaker and activist bringing this new Republic into being, I have to say I’d be feeling a little unnerved.  Coming after the Alfred Webre fall-out, this could be another wobble in what’s otherwise been an impressive campaign by ITCCS.

What kind of Republic is being advocated exactly?  A link-up with the USA?  Surely not.

www.itccs.org

imgres

The earlier emblem for the Republic Of Kanata was basically the same theme but less explicit.  I should have spotted the eagle/phoenix, even though it’s small and landing in a fir tree.  Does this represent the US taking hold of Canada?  It needs a little explaining.

republic-of-kanata

7 Responses to “What’s with the new Great Seal, Mr Annett? The Republic Of Kanata should have something different to the United States, surely.”

1. NPP says:

TAP

FYI

My response from Kevin Annett 10.09.2014.

“I always say to people, be convinced on the basis of hard evidence and your own gut feelings and practical experience, which after all never lies to us. Avoid rumor and gossip and go to the person for clarity. That avoids a lot of grief and subversion.

I’ll keep you updated, and thanks for spreading the work. Let me know the responses you get!

More soon,
    Kevin”

2. Veritopian says:

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them.”

My gut feeling says Mr Annett isn’t playing with a straight bat. Shame.

His common law courts are not courts of record, and so aren’t courts at all.

3. Richard says:

His seal reminds of this prophecy in the book of Ezekiel. The cedar represented the royal house of David. The British monarchs claim to be descendants of David’s house ruling Israel (v. 22-23). Because of moral failure God will elevate a low tree over the Davidic monarchs ruling Israel (v. 24). The low tree is Kanata.

Eze 17:22 Thus says YHVH, “I shall also take [a sprig] from the lofty top of the cedar and set [it] out; I shall pluck from the topmost of its young twigs a tender one, and I shall plant [it] on a high and lofty mountain.
    23 On the high mountain of Israel I shall plant it, that it may bring forth boughs and bear fruit, and become a stately cedar. And birds of every kind will nest under it; they will nest in the shade of its branches.
    24 “And all the trees of the field will know that I am YHVH; I bring down the high tree, exalt the low tree, dry up the green tree, and make the dry tree flourish. I am YHVH; I have spoken, and I will perform [it.]”

4. danceaway says:

Discernment is called for; Kevin may well have been leading us down the garden path. I notice you did not get a straight answer to your question Tap; obfuscation?

5. Google is not allowing me to send email or even go into my mail box!

Israel and Zionists are not only trying to cover up the crimes Israelis did on Gaza Zionist owned searched engines and social media outlets are helping this cover up by suppressing information and sharing of the truth in all different deceptive ways.

Late last night while I was trying to send my emails [in which I included the following link to a NoDisinfo article about the Zionist slaughter of people in Gaza] Google stopped my email and was asking for my phone number without giving me any other choice – and in order to continue my email I reluctantly gave the phone number of my family member because I don’t own a phone – and despite giving the phone number Google did not allow me to complete my email or go back to my email box which I find extremely unprofessional on Google’s part and this is Zionist tyranny – which is rather alarming. Not only these people commit crime they also cover up their crime as a group.

I am even not sure whether some damage was done to the phone in order to suppress my activities further and the phone is not even mine and I don’t use it even once a month! In my profession as a junior medical doctor I used to be on call several days a week for many years and later even as a consultant I had to be available on the phone for consultations and phone contact is not something I look forward to now which has allowed me to live free of the phone.

The following link in the content of the email I was preparing to send became too much of a threat to Google and Google intervened and stopped it from being delivered.

[I have to get used to a new email system and certainly I want to sign up for the Tap Blog mailing list soon!]

6. karolin says:

Oh! Well now i’m disappointed. That eagle’s a bit of a globe trotter. There’s so many other ‘non predatory’ birds to choose from for a seal, other than the Eagle which is part of the formal symbol of Hitler’s Nazi party.

7. Jon says:

I rather prefer a pink beaver flag. Or red, or delicious dark chocolate brown with purple hues…

WTF is with the obedience to the monarchy? Ruled by a foreign CORPORATION (the CROWN CORPORTION of the City State of London) is fine and dandy with ppl in Canada? Pffft.

Harper needs to be arrested for war crimes. Who the F wants money stolen (tax) from them to pay for billion dollar jets that murder civilians on the other side of the planet?!? Or impose a two year mandatory sentence for possession of two weed plants? F Harper, F CROWN. Time for the people to dictate their collective futures.