While doing its best to cover up the paedophile scandals of the political elite, the government insists on promoting homosexuality in the classroom. The Education Secretary needs to do some research into the truly shocking effects of gay ‘lifestyle’ on both longevity and psychiatric health.
Here are a few headlines from this week’s Daily Mail.
– Education Secretary Nicky Morgan launched a £2m fund to help tackle homophobic bullying in schools
– Official report said schools can make a ‘positive impact’ on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
– Staff can help by discussing topics such as Tom Daley ‘coming out’ as gay
Apple CEO Tim Cook officially comes out as gay saying that his sexuality is one of the ‘greatest gifts God has given me’
– Tim Cook said he had never denied his sexuality and his colleagues knew
– But acknowledged he had never publicly admitted that he was gay
– He said being gay had helped him develop the ‘skin of a rhinoceros’
– Declaration makes Mr Cook the highest-profile business CEO to come out
– It comes four months after CNBC’s Simon Hobbs accidentally outed Cook live on air
Red Cross volunteer, 71, axed over gay marriage protest: Pensioner told he is no longer welcome at charity because his views are incompatible with its values
– Bryan Barkley held the one-man protest outside Wakefield Cathedral
– Stood by himself and held up a placard which read ‘No same sex marriage’
– Has now been dismissed from the British Red Cross due to the protest
– Was told he was no longer welcome as his views are incompatible with its values
Blair’s gay revolution has triumphed. The media are in lockstep. Orthodoxy is to be found only on ‘non-violent extremist’ websites, such as the Family Education Trust . Are they on a par with ISIS?