Saturday, 22 November 2014
POLICE WHISTEBLOWERS; TOP CHILD ABUSERS
The former Special Branch officer has now given a statement to the police in which he says: “There was a significant paedophile group in Parliament who were untouchable.”
Sir Jimmy Savile
Regina Louf (above) mentioned a number of girls that she had witnessed being murdered.
Aquino. In 1986, San Francisco police began investigating claims of sexual abuse centering around the Army’s Child Development Center at the Presidio of San Francisco. In 1987, a girl identified Lt.-Col. Michael Aquino as the person who had had abused her.
“In a notorious 1989 court case, Sidney Cooke and three other members of a paedophile gang dubbed The Dirty Dozen were convicted of killing 14-year-old Jason Swift, who had been gang-raped.”
Jason was from a children’s care home in Islington, apparently linked to the worldwide child abuse network.
“Past tenants of Dolphin Square include Harold Wilson, Christine Keeler, Princess Anne…
UK Prime Minister Edward Heath (left). Reportedly, UK Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe and UK Conservative Party leader Edward Heath both used rent boys. POLITICIANS
Scallywag magazine quoted a Dolphin Square resident as saying of the flats: “We often have underage boys wandering around, totally lost, asking for a particular flat.”
Who were the friends of Sir Jimmy Savile?
1. Sir Jimmy Savile is known to have had dinner with Admiral Sir Michael Boyce, Chief of the UK Defence Staff at the time of 9 11. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/)
Admiral Sir Michael Boyce and General Tommy Franks
2. Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel’s President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security. Savile addressed the cabinet of Menachem Begin. Savile was also a friend of President Sadat’s wife.
Begin, Sadat, Katzir
3. Savile spent 11 consecutive Christmases at the home of Margaret Thatcher.
Margaret Thatcher with Skye McAlpine (centre) daughter of Lord McAlpine. THATCHER’S PEOPLE
4. Savile was invited to dinner with Tony Blair.
Savile and Blair.
5. Savile was a friend of Haroon Kasir, who organised a brothel which supplied young boys to top people including, reportedly, a top cabinet minister.