Paterson’s climate speech has had full airing in the main media today. I see on Guido’s blog www.order-order.com that the author in the pre-released version is listed not as himself but as his brother-in-law, Matt Ridley. That slipped out by mistake.
Funny how Matt Ridley has been one of the main proponents of fracking in the media, while Owen was and still is despite being sacked from DEFRA, the main political proponent of shale gas/fracking. And it’s even odder when you realise that Ridley is even writing Paterson’s speeches for him. It seems like a family business.
Paterson is a sock puppet working for a secret network which seeks to control power and politics from behind the scenes. Their business is the destruction of farming, the moving of people from the countryside into the cities, and the polluting of all local water supplies to the point that we will all have to import and buy water from their sickening little cartel. It’s Agenda 21. Matt Ridley knows very well what the aim is. Maybe his sock-puppet believes all the twaddle he’s talking. It seems that he does.
His own house is just one mile from a drill site in Dudleston, North Shropshire. This is what his family will be suffering from very shortly….The prevailing wind is westerly, taking all the frack gases directly into Paterson’s own bedroom window each night. This will be their well-deserved result –
The Fracking Dirty Dozen:
1. Health: People that live within a 1/2 mile radius of a fracking well have a 66% higher cancer rate.
– Colorado School of Public Health
2. Global Warming: Up to 9% of methane produced from fracking seeps into the atmosphere. Methane is 100x more potent as a greenhouse gas than C02, over the next 20 years
-Dr. Ingraffea: Dwight C Baum Professor of Engineering at Cornell University
3. Ozone: Ground level ozone in some rural places, where there is fracking, is worse than ozone levels in downtown LA.
-Wyoming Department of Health, http://www.health.wyo.gov/phsd/ehl/index.html
4. A gag order in the state of Colorado prevents your doctor from informing you if you have fracking fluids in your blood, making it much harder for you to get well.
5. Poisoning Water: More than 5000 spills have been registered with COGCC (CO State website) and approximately 43% have contaminated groundwater.
6. Water Depletion: Each well uses approximately 3-8 million gallons of water over its lifetime.
-Dr. Jeffery Time
7. Toxic Chemicals: Of the 300-odd chemicals presumed in fracking fluid, 40% are endocrine disrupting, 1/3 are suspected carcinogens and 1/3 are developmental toxicants. Over 60% of these chemicals can harm the brain and nervous system.
-Colborn T, Kwiatkowski C, Schultz K, and Bachran M. 2011. Hum Ecol Risk Assess
Sleep well, Mr & Mrs Paterson. Breathe deep.