Summary:We have been and are in an eternal war
between the productive (those who produce more
than they consume) and the greedy (those who
consume more than they produce). Civilizations rise
(honesty in control) and fall (predators in control).
Appendix C: The Mathematics of Rule
Originally published at Strike the Root. Reformatted to enhance
Division of Labor versus Division of Spoils …
What this really means:
When you strip the rhetoric and educational subversions away,
all of history is REALLY about:
We have been and are in an eternal war between the productive
(those who produce more than they consume) and the greedy
(those who consume more than they produce). Civilizations rise
(honesty in control) and fall (predators in control). The reader
should be able to determine the current state of affairs.
A mathematical proof of the relationship between productive
activity and survival of society is derived. This is the most basic
law of economics and civilization, which is suppressed and
strategically denied by the economics “profession” worldwide, in
any possibility of freedom or survival.
- Ruler: One who does not participate in productive economic
- activities or do any work that directly contributes to creation of
- social wealth. For instance, government, people on social
- services, police, military, lawyers …
- Prey: Those who actually do create wealth by engaging in
- productive activities. For instance, farmers, industrial workers,
- service industries …
- NR = Total number of rulers
- NP = Total number of prey
- NT = NR + Np = Population of Society
- WP = Average Work output per worker (prey)
- RT = Total social resources available
- RAR = Resources consumed by average Ruler
- RAP = Resources consumed by average Prey
TAP – I would only add that the takedown of civilisations must be
deliberate. The top of the pyramid sucks its money out in time.
And moves on to the next empire. Trouble is. They’re running out
of places to go, as so many are aware of them being there now. At
one time, no one knew.
The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.