Mark Windows accused of not being a truther

Watch at 2 hours. Mark and John are posing as truthers, yet are discrediting people like Tony Farrell and Brian Gerrish, she says.

It seems my earlier support for Mark and John might have been premature.

I’ll do some more checking.  I feel like this needs a bit of time to unravel it all.

REPLY FROM MARK

Here is some real info…

Here are the articles which describe the whole pantomime promoted by Police employee Tony Farrell. Hatred has been incited against myself and others by the woman calling herself Charles Seven.

If you believe that the 77 bombings were done to “shut her up” as she had written strictly come dancing before she was born and the bombings were done  so she would not get paid for not writing strictly come dancing then the Charles Seven story is for you. The whole thing is a mentally ill fantasy and this woman has been used by despicable people to launch hate attacks. It also discredits anyone who puts it out. This was the intention to start with.

She is stating that top lawyers and the biggest media organisations in the UK were behind the 77 bombings and all this was done to shut her up!

We were entrapped into this nonsense and after filming this woman for over six (not seven) hours we concluded it was a fantasy with not one fact. When we backed off Tony Farrell spent months writing a report about me which contained not one fact. He was of course paid to do this out of the public purse. Anyone who does not believe that Strictly come dancing was the real reason for the 7/7 bombings is a disinfo agent.

Here are the facts of the  whole pantomine. We also did two shows on infiltration which covered this as an example of pure nonsensical disinformation to waste the time of  researchers along with the Tony Farrell fantasy which we took apart from the start.

This Charles Seven woman is a very ill person who is being used by thoroughly nasty people to discredit real journalists like myself.

You wont find me putting out anything which I cant prove. Putting out nonsense like this will discredit anyone who goes near it.

Thats why the goon squad will stop at nothing to attack myself and anyone who actually puts out real information.

Mark Windows

TAP  –   Here is his latest livestream from Windows On The World from Sunday, in which he goes deeper into the Cult Of Saturn with Troy McLachlan.  For a non-truther, he seems very keen on opening up topics most steer well away from. His interviews are always worth watching.

16 Responses to “Mark Windows accused of not being a truther”

1. NPP says:

Aaahhhh no!

I’ve been listening to the BBC live:
    Home Office Permanent Secretary Mark Sedwill is facing the Home Affairs Select Committee to answer questions from MPs about the handling of historical sex abuse allegations involving politicians…. what a bunch of polite empty white washing nonsense.
    It stinks. My impression is they will never get to the truth of Dickens etc… it seems to involve the intelligence agencies. No way they are going to admit to their shenanigans. Not unless the public insist insist insist; unless Bill Maloney goes get ’em!

Now I check into TAP and you are questioning Mark Windows…. aaahhhh! This is crazy. I don’t know any of you personally, but I cannot believe, do not want to believe, Windows is playing silly games. It would be reassuring to know Tony Farrell is genuine. I liked him.

TAP. You better not go weird on me too!

At least as a Gooner I can say in Arsene we trust.

Oh well, back to painting. Listen to the long radio interview with Ann Bressington:
    She’s great! Though she’s probably MI567 something or other secret wombat services in disguise too.

Sometimes it seems an attractive option just to accept the system, work, retire and die. I just tuned on BBC R4 and they are reporting on whether a bloody panda is pregnant or not! Aaaahhhh!

The BBC bloke just made a slip up and referred to the former senior judge appointed to manage the child abuse scandal as Elizabeth Butler-Slut!
    Should be Sloss! Oh that was a lovely moment.

Phew! It made me laugh. Thank goodness for laughing.
    Did you see this on İce’s site today?
    Banned Not The Nine O’Clock News Sketch:

I like the stuff Mark Windows puts out. I would normally just stop there, but with so much stuff coming in to discredit him, I felt like publishing one to see what comes back the other way.

I haven’t listened to the above video. Nor do I have time to right now, with family stuff and all. Mark’s reply sounds pretty conclusive. If I get some time to sort this all out in the next day or two, it will be very helpful. It should clear the air somewhat.

Posted for information purposes only. Deception appears to be everywhere, the Truth Movement being no exception.
    In the final analysis, Truthers have to make up their own minds – based on what their eyes, ears and common sense are telling them – as to who is genuine, while always keeping in mind that ‘getting it wrong’ on someone is always a possibility. **it happens.

circa October 8, 2012

10 Reasons Why I’m sure Brian Gerrish is a Shill

Having met Brian several times and spoken with him at length, I have always found him to be a gentlemen. It saddens me to come to these conclusions. But this unfortunately is part of the fabric of the TM.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pied Pipers Of The Truth Movement: How About Brian Gerrish?

I thought long and hard about writing this piece for several reasons. It should be remembered that the title of this post is in the form of a question. I may have grave suspicions but I do welcome other people’s opinions and perspectives on this.

What triggered those suspicions was an incident involving the British Constitution Group, in March of this year, at a court in the Wirral near Liverpool. A group of several hundred BCG supporters attempted a civil arrest of a county court judge as part of a process of enforcing the Common Law and exerting their rights under Magna Carta. Several day later some YouTube footage of the event appeared which I watched with interest.

4. Chris says:

Anonymous 5.38: Another retard trying to discredit Brian Gerrish. Or is it the same one spouting his crap on here the other day? Just what is your agenda? Just how much are they paying you to come up with this crap? Have you nothing more constructive to do? Exactly what do you do to help the Truth movement? I wonder. Actually Roger Hayes has successfully demolished this pack of very flimsy ‘reasons’ at the end of the ‘article’. Really, it’s not hard to see why so little progress is ever made when people spend their time inventing this trash. I did notice that not one of the ‘ten reasons’ in any way criticised Gerrish or the UKC for what they say and do. Get a grip for ffs! Tap, can’t you censor these idiots?

I’d like all of this to go away Chris. But today I thought I’d air some of it. You get discrediting stuff most days. By airing it, maybe some clarity will appear. I like to look at people in their own right, not what others allege about them, or say that they’ve alleged about others. Maybe it’s better to avoid it all next time. Although eventually you have to allow an explosion to clear the clouds of suspicion away, and give the allegees a chance to hit back at their accusers. Or you kinds start to believe all the stuff eventually if they keep at it day after day.

Tap, in the cause of clarifying things a little, as someone who was there at the time – for a lot of the time, is this:

I was renting in an “activist’s house”. At the time Tony F was there. Someone had introduced Seven into the house via (I recall) a 911 group meeting and we started to see more of her in the house. MW and his team did a video interview on which she cried. TF said that he could see that her tears were genuine and that he felt called to investigate her story. Which he did.

(MW and team, however, went the other way.)

As I started to have reservations about Seven I expressed them openly – to her and “the house” (the house was full of activists so as I saw it, it needed to be protected). My expressing my reservations was not malicious – it was honest. From that point on, Seven and Tony made sure, it seemed, that I was ostracised – in my own place! Seven said she did not trust me because I drank too much (although she was happy to take hundreds of pounds from someone else who drank far far more than me). I’d come downstairs to the kitchen and find six or seven people around the table saying New Age prayers (as a New Ager myself, I had no problem with that – but Tony F has problems with the New Age so it was all a little confusing). I felt uncomfortable living in my own space. There was whispering and Seven and that weird astrologer friend of hers (handler?) creeping around and sneaking in and out of the toilet…….and I was made to feel like a criminal. So Seven and Tony, if you read this, thank you for making life really shit for me at the time. But I’m sure you’re too wrapped up in yourselves to think about that. I, however, remained gracious (I hope) and generous and gave you a laptop and camera – and even some cash……because I’m a real New Ager. (Seven once claimed to be a spiritual teacher, a claim I found hard to swallow.)

Seven is a very stressed person. She probably believes her stories (some of which may be true). Some people are TIs (Targeted Individuals) and Seven might, possibly, be one of them. If she is, I feel very sorry for her.

This stress may explain why Seven most definitely exhibits symptoms of mental illness. I’m giving these examples not to criticise her but to tell the truth:
    Seven does not stop talking – about herself. For hours on end. She says she does not sleep. She would keep people with whom she had made an appointment waiting for 7 or 8 hours at a time…..over and over again…..and never apologise. And she seems to see everything in the world as related to her. She is also an extremely good self-publicist. And very attractive to lots of men….so it would not surprise me if Tony F was being honeytrapped. (But to be fair, Seven never seemed to flirt or lead anybody on…..it did not look to me as if she was exploiting her charms in that direction.)

I’ve spent time with MPD sufferers. I have to say – with no malice – that being around Seven reminded me of being around people with multiple personalities.

I also want to add – again, with no malice – that Seven brought into “the house” a man she said she had met at some music awards ceremony. That man was off-the-scale suspect – I’d been told in 2005 that he had strong family links to Satanism. Nobody in the house knew – until I told them. I don’t know if Seven knew but she took Tony F up to his house. Did you know about Billy Steel, Seven? He managed to wreck S’ hard drive – he lost all his videos. Did you know that he was a victim/survivor of SRA and mind control when you introduced him into the activists’ house? Or introduced Tony into his house? Was that a little double crossing ritual when he fell across Tony because he was senseless on vodka? (He drank too much, too – yet you trusted him enough to even discuss making a film).

So Ms Seven is most certainly not squeaky clean as far as I’m concerned. Possibly she is a victim of mind control.

Charlotte

rest of comment from Charlotte.

I do believe, however, that Tony F is squeaky clean. And he’s no fool – he spent months slaving on that report. So if it’s all a lie, it’s a very good one.

As for Mark W. as far as I’m concerned, MW is a star – who just went a little (or a lot, depending on who you are) over the top in his fervor to out an infiltrator. Now then, now then, naughty naughty Mark Windows. In fact, MW went so over the top that quite a few people thought that he was an infiltrator himself. It’s possible but I really don’t think so.

MW slung so much mud so fervently that now he is having some flung back (so there will be dirty Windows).

However, I do have to reiterate that I don’t agree with Mark on Tony. (But I have not read Mark’s evidence yet.)

Does that help, Tap? Probably not. But don’t be fooled by the tears – they all were……except me and Mark.

Really, my best guess = mind control.

Thanks for your work

@ 5:38 Your personal attack and somewhat irrational, vitriolic comment speak volumes, and say far more about you than anonymous/me – you’ll have to take my word that it’s ‘me’ but my IP address will confirm it to Tap – at 5:38. And please don’t give me that ‘I’m Chris and I identify myself’ nonsense when you could be anyone. My names actually Daisy Duke – got a lot of stick for it at school so cut me some slack.

‘retard’, ‘idiots’ (collective meaning others who post here) – and you obviously don’t give a damn about freedom of opinion, expression or speech with your imho insulting (to Blog Author and Moderator Tap) censorship request. Infantile in the extreme. ‘Censor’ is such an ugly word, don’t you think and leaves a bad taste like a greasy coin?

I made it abundantly clear that I posted those links for information purposes. Do you want to filter out such information (via censorship) and deny others the right to make up their own minds? Your ‘anti-Truther with an agenda’ accusation comes across as an anti-Semite/racist-like ‘j’accuse’! Sad.

I’m always suspicious of those who get personal when it comes to other people’s opinions. No one is above the law and no one is beyond scrutiny. What is TRUTH has to be constantly looked at and revisited. This is especially important when it comes to the TM/Truth Movement.

“You know you are on/over the target when you start to get the flak”

So Brian Gerrish is getting some flak at the moment. So what? Why get personal about those who have their doubts about him (and others) and merely wish to express those doubts? Are they to cower in a corner for fear of being savaged by the dead sheep-likes of Chris?
    I think not.

There is every possibility that certain Truthers sailing too close to the wind are ‘warned off’ in no uncertain terms – an offer they dare not refuse – by TPTB and ‘brought under control’ for fear of their own lives or those of their loved ones.

Brian Gerrish doesn’t strike me as someone who could possibly take on these monsters. I’m convinced he has been brought under such control and to think otherwise is to be in denial of the nightmare situation we find ourselves in, where life is cheap, if not worthless and the ‘hidden hand’ (call them what you will) will kill anyone who defies them at the drop of a hat.

All other considerations aside… NO ONE geriatric establishment figure aged 80 can possibly take on such a serious task as the remit she has been given. It’s an insult to the victims of royal and non royal paedophile abuse.

Incidentally, if we are to talk about Serena Williams’ and Michelle Obama’s masculinity, we should also talk about the Slut’s masculinity. Same ball park.

@9.45pm

Very perspicacious comment.

I hope I spelled that right

I feel sure you know what I mean.

12. Fred the BS Cleaner says:

Tap,
    I am pleased and very encouraged to see that you have taken the time to look a little closer at this issue.

Anyone who listens to the video above from 2hrs onwards, will soon realize that Ms Seven is a very intelligent, clear thinking and well spoken woman.

In contrast, Windows makes this ludicrous statement above…

“Miss “Seven” also libels top lawyers on the internet, one she attacks in particular has speciality at law as internet libel.”

So why does Windows feel that HE must stand up and defend these ‘poor’ Top Lawyers, including one who specialises in Internet Libel against Ms Sevens wild and libellous accusations?

Excuse me, but aren’t those people sufficiently qualified, trained and capable enough, to fight their own battles?

Do you really believe that IF Ms Seven had made ANY libellous claims about the very people Windows speaks so highly of, that they are not capable of dealing with Ms Seven directly themselves?

However, if Ms Seven IS speaking the truth, then we may better understand why these Professional Lawyers have made NO attempt to prosecute her.

Is the penny beginning to drop?

I just wanted to make a very brief comment and to thank you.

More to follow soon.

Far from it. She does appear to be mind controlled, and her notions totally mad. I just don’t have the time to do a full and thorough investigation though.

14. Fred the BS Cleaner says:

Tapestry said:
    I haven’t listened to the above video. Nor do I have time to right now…

*Mark’s reply sounds pretty conclusive*.

Well Tap,

lets look a little closer at Marks reply and see how it is riddled with nonsense and BS…

REPLY FROM MARK
    Here is some real info…
    – Firstly, this ‘pantomime’ as you call it, is your opinion, it is NOT ‘real info’.
    – FACT – Tony Farrell is NOT a Police employee.
    – FACT – He is a former Principal Intelligence Analyst and was involved with exposing the disgusting Hillsborough Cover-Up by South Yorkshire Police, where 96 people died and 766 others were injured. Unlike you MW, he stood up and exposed REAL corruption and cover-ups, knowing he would personally suffer severe retribution by doing so. Tony Farrell has proven that he is a man of Honour and a True servant of Humanity.

– Any ‘hatred’ you have witnessed, is most likely justified by your own personal actions and false accusations,(IMO).
    – Likewise, any hatred inflicted toward others, is only because they are supporting your actions and false accusations.
    – Charles Seven calls herself by that name, because it IS her name! Why do you call yourself Mark Windows… Huh?

If you believe that the 77 bombings were done to “shut her up” as she had written strictly come dancing before she was born and the bombings were done so she would not get paid for not writing strictly come dancing then the Charles Seven story is for you.
    – Is this ‘real info’ ?
    – NO. It is YOUR distorted opinion.

– More ‘real info’? Nope, just YOUR opinion again.
    – Ask your self why MW is supporting these poor, defenseless Lawyers?
    – These are the same ones she defeated in court.
    – ‘real info’? No, completely twisted and fabricated with some truth.
    – ‘real info’? No, the ‘fantasy’ assumption, is just another opinion.
    – Stating there is ‘not one fact’, is the wildest and craziest claim of all to make. Untrue!

– Are we really expected to believe that Tony Farrell, who worked as a former Principal Intelligence Analyst, “spent months writing a report” about MW and it never contained ONE single FACT?
    – Anyone still think this is ‘real info’?

He was of course paid to do this out of the public purse.
    – Yet another wild opinion that has no evidence whatsoever, to support this complete Lie.

– ‘real info’?
    – Another wild opinion that is pathetic and utterly childish.

contd.
    ~~~

15. Fred the BS Cleaner says:

~~~ Pt2
    MW said,
    Here are the facts of the whole pantomine.
    – Facts? Yes please, haven’t seen you post one yet!

We also did two shows on infiltration which covered this as an example of pure nonsensical disinformation to waste the time of researchers along with the Tony Farrell fantasy which we took apart from the start.
    – Yes that’s exactly what they are… ‘shows’, better named, ‘Entertainment for Dummies’.
    – MW has not produced ANY facts, they are assumptions and opinions and totally dis-regard the extensive 10 years of documented evidence, data and proof.
    – No one who is a serious researcher, can read through over TEN years of extensive documented evidence in a few minutes and expect to understand the enormity of what has happened to Ms Seven. Anyone who does take the time to read through it all, will find the most disgusting story of intellectual theft and utter corruption within the so-called ‘Professional’ legal system and Media outlets Worldwide. It is an incredible, heart-breaking story of real events that Ms Seven has endured, since she decided to create something ‘Special’, as a tribute and in memory of the loss of her brother.

– What a totally ludicrous and unfounded claim… ‘real journalists’ like you, with ‘real info’ eh? What a joke!

– You have not proven anything at all to me personally MW, except that you are either, a complete and ignorant ego-seeking Fool, or you are an agent working for and supporting the NWO agenda, to attack those who threaten the system.

– No Mark, your so-called, ‘real information’ and ‘real info’ is just a soggy, damp sponge of lies and wild opinions,none of which are based on any facts or truth.

~~~
    The over 2 hour Video above, will give anyone a much better perspective on the 10 year traumatic period that Ms Seven has had to endure. Listen to it yourself and decide for yourself, who MW is really working for.
    ~~~

16. Fred the BS Cleaner says:

– REAL INFORMATION AND FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO SMASH Mark WINDOW’S BS and LIES –

In this short video of the Court audio tapes, Judge PUMFREY states…

“THE BEST PREPARED DOCUMENT I HAVE SEEN”

“I CANNOT DOUBT WHAT Ms SEVEN SAYS”

ACTUAL AUDIO TAPE OF Ms SEVEN COURT CASE SUMMARY