The CPS took my two young children three weeks ago




i was referred to the Karl Lentz’s videos and his success at helping
people recover their children from CPS. i found your video on his
shibboleths, and would like to know a bit more on flipping the court
into common law court–

QUESTIONS re Queens Bench

1. Does this work in the U.S.? I live in California.

2. To invoke Queen’s Bench, all i do is say
“i: a [wo]man; require of you to immediately restore my
property. see exhibit a and exhibit b (while holding the picture up of
my 2 children)

3. what are some pitfall “shibboleths” that a judge can say to trick
you back into administrative court?
One of them i see is do you ‘want’ me to call the witness
What are some other ones?

4. i was trying to find the 2-sentence document on Karl Lentz’s
website, but could not find it. is the above ok to put on paper, and
say in court?

5. i have a very corrupt judge, what if this judge won’t
immediately restore my property, and instead tries to gain
jurisdiction over me (he tried many many many times during the first
detention hearing AND afterwards by sending guardian ad litems to my
email–all 3 of which i refused their services)

6. since i am not using an attorney, they wanted me to sit in the
attorney’s seat area–should i do this or should i stay in the witness
stand, and when the judge calls my strawman name, i speak up and say
the “i: a [wo]man; Lily Ko (should i give my name?) require of you the
immediate restoration of my properties. See exhibit a and exhibit b”.

any insight would be graciously appreciated,
best regards,

TAP –  Don’t give your name.  Don’t want the judge to do xxx.  ‘I require’ that the judge does xxx.  You’ve got that bit right.  I’m not a lawyer.  Maybe there’s one reading this now who knows more.
The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.

5 Responses to “The CPS took my two young children three weeks ago”

  1. Anonymous says:

    State Kidnappers ..Holding children and parents to ransom ..

  2. Anonymous says:

    You could try getting in touch with the British Constitution Group, at
    Click on “Contact Us” in the top right-hand corner.

    These people may be able to give you some guidance.

  3. John Smith says:

    If you’re still calling your young ones CHILDREN or CHILD then you haven’t been studying Karl Lentz. If you had, then you would know that your young ones are your PROPERTY, NOT YOUR CHILDREN. LIKEWISE your ‘husband’ or ‘wife’ is also your PROPERTY and vise versa.

    I would suggest you google and vist the GET OUT OF DEBT FREE web page as soon as possible.

    All the best with that.

  4. anth says:

    I would suggest joining the ‘UnKommonlaw – Karl Lentz’ Facebook Group where you will get help and clarification, I’m sure.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Good luck with that – our thoughts are with you at this horrible time for you and your family.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.