Tap’s on the radio in the morning.

UPDATE –  I was edited off entirely.  I spoke about the connection between fracking and Agenda 21, and how Dart Energy were only applying for exploratory drill, but if the drill is successful, they will then push for  permission to frack – and it’s much easier to get the second permission than the first.

It would have been very surprising had the BBC broadcast a section at peak time giving the game away, and they didn’t do so.  I looked like an enthusiastic local, which I am, in yellow worker jacket and beat up old car covered in homemade posters, which is what they were looking for, not someone who could put together a coherent analysis of what fracking is really about.

No one was with me with a camera to get a recording of the interview so it’s lost to the winds. Sometimes they get a muddle up and broadcast things which they think will please the bosses, which don’t at all (as not all the agendas are known about by journalists), but this time it appears I was spotted before making it onto the local news.  Maybe the journalist will bear in mind what I said………

ORIGINAL POST

Well, that’s what I was told, by Radio Shropshire who attended the Dart Energy (owned by The China National Offshore Oil Corporation, effectively The Chinese Government) box-ticking presentation at Dudleston Parish Hall this afternoon.  The Chinese subsidiary is soon to be seeking planning permission to do an ‘exploratory drill’ just over the hedge from my factory in Dudleston, which is of course just the first stage before they proceed to demand the right to frack our ancient village.

I parked my car outside the Hall covered in posters and leafleted for an hour and a half.  I’d only been going about five minutes when a microphone was thrust in front of my face, and the questions started.  Her name was Naomi Dunning.

No doubt I’ll be edited, but let’s see.  It’s on at 7.30 and 8.30, she said tomorrow morning.  I’m appearing as Henry Curteis of course.  96FM if you’re in range or online.

I only went inside the Dart Energy hall for a few minutes.  A friend saw their pictures of a recent test-drilling site at Farndon in Cheshire showing a perfect field covered in cows grazing, where they’d put back the land as it was.  Only trouble being she was at that site at the weekend and saw it was an almighty mess with clay dumped on top with no topsoil visible.  Cows were nowhere.  Dart Energy are photoshopping and lying their way around the country, Chinese style.

15 Responses to “Tap’s on the radio in the morning.”

Hi Tap, when are you out again delivering leaflets.

2. shirlz007 says:

WOW! JUST… WOW!

I am watching Mark Passio – Natural Law again!!!

Please please please try and watch….

I cannot stress enough the importance of this man’s work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fleet Street Letter are pushing Fracking shares.
    Obviously our Country means nothing to them except £££

4. shirlz007 says:

I am so so sooooooo sorry to anyone I’ve hurled abuse to! (Hurley… hurls abuse)

Im sorry to David Icke (kinda)….

I was an assassin, I killed people for employment. I took other peoples lives, and I had no right to do so.

I’ve gone on a rampage, I’ve threatened to kill Rothschild (and many others!)…

I WAS NEVER AWAKE TO ANY OF THIS!!! I did not have a fucking clue.

When I first started waking up…. I approached this as a ‘Criminal Conspiracy’, solve it through arrest or assassination of those involved.

I WAS WRONG… soooooo fucking wrong :'(

MARK PASSIO! (he’s like my Morphious)

Mark Passio – The Matrix Trilogy Decoded…

I can do one! ‘James Bond’ decoded…. EVERY Bond film is based on an element of truth! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE!!! 😀 (even Murdoch got Tommorrow Never Dies… I had Skyfall!) 😀

come on peeps! STOP blaming Jews, or gay bashing…. IT’S YOU!!!

It’s ME, Im the problem! Im attempting to rectify that problem… IM TRYING!

MARK PASSIO! LEGEND! want to meet ya, want to do it face to face… your a legend pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAH! X X X
    (same for whoever introduced to me Passio!)

5. NPP says:

Henry Curteis rock on!

6. shirlz007 says:

”not a single bullet will EVER have to be fired”

I LURVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH PASSIO! Unbeleivably amazing!

7. shirlz007 says:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. shirlz007 says:

CHECK THIS ONE!

Im a Zionist! I believe in Zionism… I believe in a greater Israel! (PLANET EARTH!)

Daniel Hurley, Danny Hurley, Shirlz007 The Jewish Shill!

(Rothschild and Netanyahu are still gonna have to fuck off!)

9. shirlz007 says:

THIS PLANET IS CONTROLLED BY EXTERNAL FORCES!
    (politics, law, intelligence aside…. PLANET EARTH IS RULED AND CONTROLLED BY EXTERNAL FORCES!!!!)

10. shirlz007 says:

EVERY Intel Officer is a FUCKING PUSSY!

THIS PLANET IS RULED, OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY AN EXTERNAL FORCE!

FACT!!!!

Nota week goes by without more news of black teengaer stephen lawrence, his mother has been given award by the queen and a well paid job by the council
    and his family get free tickets to be seen anywhere of importance.
    yet when an ebglish person is killed by blacks it often does not even get in the papers.
    its hateful racism like this which has turned the people away from the 3 main parties to the non racist UKIP
    read this-
    Danny O’Shea (18)

The mother of a teenager stabbed to death after fleeing from a gang of youths pleaded against revenge attacks yesterday.

Danny O’Shea, 18, suffered a knife wound to his neck at the hands of the black youths in Canning Town, east London, on Friday night.

I think we have a Troll swimming about.

I think we may have a young poofter on board the comments section,, give me a kiss and i wil tell you who he is…

I’m really appreciating the Mark Passio links. Thanks for passing this on, Shirlz007