High Court judge and the child sex ring: Adviser to Queen was founder of paedophile support group to keep offenders out of jail
- Lord Justice Fulford was named last year as an adviser to the Queen
- He was a key backer of the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange
- Police suspect the group of abusing children on an ‘industrial scale’
- He is revealed as a founder member of campaign to defend PIE
- At the time it was calling for the age of consent to be lowered to just four
- Planned demonstrations outside courts where defendants – described by prosecutors as ‘sick’ and a ‘force for evil’ – were on trial.
- Wrote an article claiming PIE, now under investigation in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, was merely a way for paedophiles to ‘make friends and offer each other mutual support’.
- Sought help with the campaign from future Labour Minister Patricia Hewitt, then in charge of a controversial civil rights group.
- Attended meetings to discuss tactics with PIE chairman Tom O’Carroll, who has since been jailed for possessing thousands of pictures of naked children.
- Was praised by the paedophile group for coming to its defence.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576451/High-court-judge-child-sex-ring-Adviser-Queen-founder-paedophile-support-group-offenders-jail.html#ixzz2vRkZgCqd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
David Icke explains how these pedophile rings operate.
What does it all add up to? Number 9 of David Icke’s Dot Connector series on TPV.TV