South East England is being hit with weather weapon

A reader just called in to say why is the media (BBC) saying that hurricanes are normal for this time of year in Britain?

It seems pretty obvious.  Britain is doing too well,  the reader suggested, and weather treatment is being applied.  Record jet stream speeds, whipped up by HAARP, can be used to direct evil weather at will.  The target this time is the South East and London.  Foreign money has been pouring in looking for a safe haven, and the economy is doing well in that part of Britain.

The caller adds that mortgage lending is being cut back, with lending only going through if people have cash to add themselves.  It’s a far cry from the giveaways of the 1990s when the boom was being whipped up.  Now the recent rises are being curtailed by lending cutbacks.

Europe will never become a totalitarian state if independent-minded Britain survives and prospers. They’re chucking the lot at us, as our politics swings against the EU.  Cameron’s in deep trouble.  The Euro elections this year could be a blood bath for the traditional parties.

The reprisals of the totalitarians will be to throw the lot at us.  Much of the chat on this blog in recent days has been to discuss who are the ones doing all these terrible things to the world?  The assassins or the money men?  Who are the real bosses?  If the City of London is flooded, I think we’ll know the answer to that question.   Fear is a more powerful motivating force than money can ever be.  The Jesuits and the Roman Catholic Church seek world domination using any method available.  The desire of the British to be independent and free will not be acceptable to them.  The repercussions of Britain being as it is, are starting to show.  In the process, the real criminals and enemies of mankind, through their deeds, are becoming apparent.

PICTURE – the scene is imagined demonstrating what could happen if a strong wind accompanied an exceptionally high tide driving the sea over the Thames barrier, flooding Central London.

33 Responses to “South East England is being hit with weather weapon”

1. TMWKTM says:

1. I don’t believe SE England is being ‘hit with weather weapon’ – if so, is this the best they can do? Wet and windy? 2. Britain is not ‘doing too well’. What is your yardstick for this statement? Surely ‘the economy’ measures how well The Corporation is doing, and that very well, considering approx. one third of all UK taxation goes straight to them. Some of this money, collected from many impoverished nations, seems to be invested back in to the economy in the form of high-property purchases. Taxpayers are becoming increasingly impoverished as wealth flows to the top of the pyramid and is just reinvested by The Corporation. 3. Why do you consider Britain as ‘independently minded’? We are fully signed-up, not getting away, TPTB would never let us get away. This rebelous streak is nurtured to engender hope, to make people feel that their contributions are getting somewhere. Hats off to UKIP, though! They’re putting up a brave fight..!

2. TMWKTM says:

correction: We, the people, (quote?) may be ‘independently minded’ – TPTB, those who own, control and run everything are most definitely not.

Whos is? The jews control the money and the jesuits control the laws so it can’t be them, so who are ‘they’?
    Cameron is just a puppet that follows orders and is not opposed to EU intergration and as far as I was aware we are not doing well at all. The national debt is rising along with unemployment (true figure). We have open borders to Romanians, Bulgarians giving rise to even higher unemployment, benefit bills and housing problems. Any rise out of the recession is about to smashed from underneath us.
    So who are ‘They’?

Humble one

Noticed they Haarped us over Doncaster at 11am.
    They are spraying through the night.

is this real? true?

WikiLeaks : LEAKED – U.N. Briefing On Alien God Arrival
    EmpiricalData

HETT

On the north coast of Kent, where I live, it’s been rather breezy and wet lately, but I haven’t seen anything looking remotely like a hurricane. The sky has clouded over, now, but the sun was out all morning, and parents were walking on the beach with their children.

The forecast for my area from http://www.accuweather.com is for south-westerly winds of 25 mph, gusting to 46 mph, during the day, and SSW winds of 25 mph, gusting to 35 mph, for tonight, with a very mild maximum temperature of 52F. Quite strong winds, but not extreme. If this weather is caused by H.A.A.R.P., I may make an exception to my usual vigorous objection to attempts to tamper with the weather, and put in a request for this to be continued for the rest of the winter. Just about any kind of weather is preferable to the icy blasts from Siberia and the Arctic, which is what we usually have in these parts, around this time of the year.

It may be that this area of the globe, because of its naturally mild climate, doesn’t easily accept any kind of extremes, even artificially induced ones. The populations of some other parts of the world, such as the Philippines, Japan and the Gulf of Mexico, are not so fortunate.

7. yes2truth says:

@ TMWKTM and others.

The weather is definitely controlled by HAARP technology.

ALL FIVE PARTIES are controlled by The Canaanite Jew Banksters – LIB, LAB, CON, UKIP and BNP. There IS NO REMEDY for the people via politics – it’s all neo-con corporate-communist window dressing to keep the proles occupied and distracted.

Furthermore, there is no real debt – our currency is a fiction – just digits on a screen – turn off the power and it would all disappear.

‘EL Rothschild’ owns a 70% share in weather. Accuweather.com is Rothchild. Probably old news for most of you but I just found out.

I have to say, the twist on ‘EL’ Rothschild that stands for the initials of Sir Evelyn and Lynn is not very subtle. I wonder if that was deliberate to promote a GOD like appearance. EL being Hebrew for mighty/powerful one or more commonly interpreted as GOD!

Humble One

Anon @ 5pm. Why should anyone be banned from a blog simply because someone else objects to his articles? whatever happened to free speech?

I may not always agree with what many people out there are saying but i will defend their right to say what they will. opposing opinions, conjecture and debate is essential in any society claiming to be democratic.

reiverdave

Anon 3:28, have you read the books that WASP suggested.
    Have you read Vatican Assassin by Eric Jon Phelps.
    If fact, give a few of the books you have read, so we can check you out.

Which is more powerful? Money or the threat of assassination?

TMWKTM how come if you are The Man Who Knew Too Much, that you know so little about Chemtrails and Haarp.
    They are both used in conjunction, and this Country may not be the target at that moment in time.
    They spray in different places, the wind blows the Trails to the targeted area, all viewed and controlled from space.

• TMWKTMBNE says:

Please don’t refer to me in the past simple tense, they haven’t got me yet! TMW KNOWS TM (but not everything). So, my revised current incarnation is TMWKTMBNE. I’m aware of HAARP, but don’t think they would bother setting it to ‘WET & WINDY’

14. yes2truth says:

@ anon

You said:

“Late December/ Early January, always wet & windy, sometimes even snowy & icy, this is NOT some fabled weather weapon, it’s our normal weather.”

Now either you are 16 years old or you have amnesia or you work for the MET/BBC ‘cos I’ll tell you straight, the weather we are now experiencing in general is NOT normal English weather.

Autumns are much warmer and wetter and now regularly with 1987 type gale force winds. Our Springs are now much colder with last year being worst cold spring I can remember running through into June – even more cold than 62/63.

Well Said, yes2truth.
    And where are the groups that are supposed to look after animals and birds.
    Hardly seen any birds last year, and add bees onto that list.
    The Elite are killing off fish, birds and bees with Chemtrails and Haarp.

I’m old enough to remember the heat wave we had in the 70s when the dustmen went on strike & the rubbish piled up & the streets were flooded with rats, this weather is nothing out of the ordinary for Britain, YOU and the rest are being brainwashed into believing it’s odd, it’s really not odd.

ps I do not work for the MET/BBC or any of the other numpties who are trying to tell us we’re all going to die unless we change our lightbulbs & buy expensive earth friendly shopping bags.

I’m not gullible.

17. charlie drake says:

bull shit rothschilds city of london aint gonna sink from a weather weapon.

this shit is all about re cailbration away from global warming to weather change.
    bbc is pushing the panic 24-7.
    this is about taxation it is about awarding corporations billion dollar sea defence contracts.
    they hope you forgot about palm trees and olive groves in london now it is bad weather.
    and the helpless who need cobra emergency meetings every day.
    add it to the distraction along with the jewish mi5 chaps dressed up as islamic beards that want you dead.
    add it to the bbc horror of the romanians are comin.
    321 for the romanian rape cases or gipsies breakin open grandmas skull.

all bad acts and haarp weather.

Thanks for the post @12.09 HETT but much has to happen before the second coming. Believe me when He comes you will know about it He won’t need YouTube!

“At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time.”So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.” Matthew 24.23-27

As I recently posted when Christ returns He will destroy those who are destroying the earth. He won’t be commanding folk to yield to Him.

“My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me.” John 10.27

RabbiT

Tap @6.11

I have had the state enter my home like Dees to threaten me with jail and the military chase me with helicopters and I let them know I aint scared of them.

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” Matthew 10.28

RabbiT

Hi RabbiT Ta,

Someones took a lot of time money & effort to miss-lead folk?

HETT

would Jesus/God really hurt so many? i think not!

Someones gone a long way to BS us

Hi RabbiT

(I have had the state enter my home like Dees? to threaten me with jail and the military? chase me with helicopters and I let them know I aint scared of them)

wow this is NOT good be carefull.

5h*7 does happen you need support & a backup plan.

take care & be strong

HETT

I have no support, I have no back up plan.

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” Psalms 28.7

It is just how it is.

On the one hand they think I am mad, on the other they think they control me. I assure them I am no threat to them, I just want to bring the sheep back to the fold.

I am coming to the conclusion such is a mere 144,000 they can have the rest.

You could sumerise your concerns in a diary? even a free website or 2 or 3+ to list your story, ready to put out when your ready? try http://www.pen.io & don’t forget your user name & password.

be happy

HNY

HETT

If you are referring to me HETT I am in the process of writing a book which is to be titled The Book of Love.

Peter Gabriel sings about it. I had a private audience with him aged 17.

It explains the plan. If you are a Genesis fan then I can share it will take place at the Firth of Fifth brought about by the Queen of Maybe.

Malachi 3.5 will be brought about by Revelation 8.5. Revelation 10 is the account of 1 Corinthians 13.

RabbiT

w rings nice well goodluck my friend RabbiT

The truth will set you free Amen see @13:00 mins

HETT

“RESOLUTION 428”

PUSH THAT BUTTON NOW

Can I add some things I have noticed over the last few years re Chemtrails?

Firstly, they always preclude a change in the local weather.

Secondly they changed tact to full on night spraying which would indicate the PTB were aware that people were starting to notice.

Like the deliberate promotion of interacial relationships in the media and advertising, (always coloured man/blonde woman), most recent adverts that have a sky shot include chemtrails or the new muggy grey haze, be it real photo or animated. This would indicate to me an executive order from above to all ad agencies along the lines of the race mixing.

For some reason its the sun they appear to be targeting, on those now rare clear days its very evident. Yes it could be for their weather weapons, but it could also be to mask aerial or space activity. Commet izon for instance, very aptly named for bringing Armageddon..again coincidence?

Given that every media article that can mention of overpopulation gets published, children brainwashed into guilt for breathing via childrens “programming”, I think the weight of evidence is that depopulation has been underway for some time, soft kill is still murder, look at the massive increases in cancer etc..and smoking can no longer be the reason can it?

Filter your water down to half a micron.

Be very careful of processed foods. Keep to nature’s best, locally grown and reared.

Keep up a good intake of Vitamin B17. Apple pips. Almond and plum kernels. Spinach. Sprouts.

If already symptomatic, liquidise the seeds and fruit of the papaya into a not very nice juice drink and drink two glasses a day.

Or buy laetrile online from the USA – novodalin seems to be a good one from my family’s experience.

Hi Tap, Noticed over Doncaster Jan 11, there were no Chemtrails and no planes, giving a clear sky.
    Very heavy frost Sunday morning, that’s how Winter should be.
    Question is, will the Elite be causing heavy snow to flood the waterlogged frozen ground ??

I just posted about last weeks strange storm,I am a OAP in my late 60`s,and I cant say this weather is normal,I dont remember strange weather like we are having today.
    As a child we had really bad snow storms,and living in Yorkshire we sometimes had to travel over the Pennine hills,all the large lorries used to have to put chains on their wheels to grip the heavy snow filled roads but to be honest the lorries never stopped and the steam trains still managed to run,but todays recent floods/winds /strange weather is not normal