A researcher from Reading University, David Lim has put together an interesting body of research, covering geo-engineering and its effects. He pitches to the beginner, people who have never heard of the subject. He breaks down a huge subject into manageable chunks.
Weather records are being broken every few months.
Alzheimers is doubling. A global asthma epidemic. 50% of ethnic whites lack Vitamin D. 90% in the black and Asian population lack Vitamin D. Childhood autism is surging.
Geoengineering – intervention in the climate on a large scale designed to reduce global warming. Cloud seeding using aerosols. Weather modification was already in use by 1891, the earliest reference he’s yet found.
An easy to take in presentation with shocking content. Germ warfare experiments carried out over Dorset in 1969 is where he starts, leading to illness and birth defects in the population. What’s happened since then?
The standard reply from all government is denial, although they admit they are considering geoengineering in the future. You have to call them ‘persistent contrails’, as the word ‘chemtrail’ is not recognised by academic institutes as yet.
HAARP explanation starts at 31 minutes. Ground-based system to alter weather, firing radio energy into the ionosphere, which bend the jet streams. He shows how HAARP affects cloud formations, rippling them, arching them, putting holes in them etc.
He gets to the WHY at 50 minutes. The Club Of Rome. Climate science doesn’t stack up. Depopulation. Corporate profit. Enhanced military capability. Geopolitical agendas. Extreme weather can be created to order. Storms. Droughts (breaking up clouds). Blizzards.
Manipulation. WM enables governments to claim climate change requires higher taxes.
Agenda 21. ‘sustainable development’. global population control and reduction. sterilisation.
Also money-making on commodity exchanges. If you know what weather will be manipulated, you can make money. Energy companies can increase cold spells, and hot spells.
Monsanto. 58 minutes. Stress tolerant plants designed to cope with adverse weather, chemical pollution. GM is made essential to farmers. GM is associated with many negative health effects. Controlling seeds is strategic, to gain power over human population.
Volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis. Scalar weaponry. They know how to create and steer these to targets.
HAARP can get clouds to dump depriving countries of rain. Iran.
Whistleblowers have come forward. Weather control is highly advantageous for power structures.
The truth is hidden behind conspiracy theory smokescreen. Questions to politicians are batted away. Most people don’t want to hear about it. Government wants us to be apathetic to all of this. But what can we do?
SRM – solar radiation management. Knowledge about what’s going on is the start. But you have to act on the knowledge. The techniques of counter-intelligence are being used, to associate the topic with aliens, UFOs and other conspiracy theory areas. Humanity has to say No. Everyone needs to talk to politicians and stop them batting away this topic.
Join the BAPG – the British Association for the Prevention of Geoengineering, to avoid personal stigmatisation. Reading University didn’t sack him when he went to them which was encouraging. They know it’s true. David Lim. firstname.lastname@example.org
UKIP should adopt this campaign. They don’t need to do anything other than oppose the introduction of geoengineering, which the government claims has not happened yet. Roger Helmer should meet David Lim.
- Work with you to agree/confirm a date and venue
- Write an awareness/promotional article for local publication (let me know if you/or your organisation does not wish to be mentioned). If you have established media contacts then we should try those, if not I will endeavour to get the article published independently
- Provide artwork for an A4 poster and A6 flyer design for the event
- Advertise the event on numerous websites (e.g. UK-Skywatch.co.uk, CPUK.org, naturalskies.blogspot.com, local independent news sites etc.)
- Create a dedicated Facebook page for the event which is useful for signposting
- Develop a tailored presentation for the talk (include local photography and video footage) with a suitable title
- Provide light refreshments if facilities allow (e.g. tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Provide the AV equipment for talk
- Provide extensive information packs (I ask £4 each to cover printing and binding costs etc.)
- Offer attendees the option to provide their contact details on individual ‘contact slips’ if they wish to get involved
- Provide a display board with key information
- Present: 1hr 10mins > comfort break > Q&A = total 2.5 hrs
- Video the talk (no audience inclusion)
- Write a follow up article if required, again for local publication
- Kindly request audience donations that will hopefully cover the cost of the venue, my expenses and future talks if any funds are left over (this is how I am surviving at present!). I have a helper for this.
- If, as an individual/organisation/
community, you wish to donate a proportion of the venue cost, this would be extremely helpful and much appreciated
- Acknowledge you personally or your organisation’s involvement (if you wish) regarding any present and future outcomes from the talk.
- Use the artwork provided to print the necessary posters and flyers (black and white copies)
- Organise the legal display of posters, distribution of flyers (where possible) and talk to local people in order to generate interest. Approaching key community figures can be useful here (e.g. councillors, local political figures, action/interest groups, members in the following areas: healthcare, land management, farmers/growers, renewable energy etc.)
- Try and advertise the event on any websites you feel appropriate