Cameras jammed at TPVTV. Sabotage possible.

Was there a saboteur on the staff?

It wouldn’t be surprising if there were agents provocateurs operating to stop the show.

David Icke looks pained by recent experiences at the station.

http://TPVTV financial statement released to counter allegations.

His latest book

Statement Extract from Sonia Poulton –

I said, ‘who’s going to start?’
David said that seeing as I was the one with the allegations, it should be me.
I told him that for the past few weeks people in the office – including volunteers and paid staff – had been coming to me and making troubling accusations about misappropriation of the funds.
I had heard stories of nights out on expenses, of many rounds of drinks and food being bought in pubs, of takeaways and alcohol being ordered to the People’s Voice by – and for – paid staff members.
There were even more outrageous accusations told to me including people who received money from TPV who had some personal involvement with David Icke.

I told David, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts that TPV was struggling financially because public goodwill towards TPV was at a low ebb because, amongst other things, a lack of transparency.
I said that I felt it personally important to see how the money had been spent up to this point – and not least because David always agreed with me about the importance of transparency in all dealings.
David’s voice was raised and he demanded to hear more of my allegations and who they involved.
I felt that this was some kind of a trap and I said I wasn’t going to name names at this stage and that I just wanted to see where the money had been spent. He refused. He said I would have to wait until the end of the year. He was furious that I dared to question the funds.

His entire attitude was indignant and outraged by my request. I asked him if I would need to put in a Freedom of Information request to get the information from The People’s Voice regarding accounting.
I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

It was at this point that David Icke lost his temper completely. He started shouting that I was the most divisive character that he had ever met in the media and that everyone hated me at TPV. He asked Liz Roberts to back this statement up but she couldn’t. Given that Liz has previously stated in public in the office that I am ‘an example to all of us’, I didn’t feel that she could really back up his accusation with any credibility.
This emotional attack from David alarmed me greatly. I had only asked for financial transparency and not only was he refusing to let me have this information but he tried to use intimidation techniques to deflect me from pursuing it too.

David Icke tells everyone I am a PROPER journalist. His words. When I am on air I am told he walks from office to office, pointing at the screen and saying ‘that’s real journalism’. The big problem here is
David Icke is only happy when I am investigating anyone or anything other than him and The People’s Voice.

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that. What I am saying, however, is that I believe there exists a cavalier attitude, at times, to the spending of public funds.
At TPV I have seen the letters of people who donate their hard-to-come-by cash. Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension. It greatly upsets me to see the laissez faire attitude towards their money.

The statement on my departure released by TPV and written by David Icke – according to Liz Roberts in correspondence with presenter Barrie Sharpe – was designed to smear me.
None of what was said even came up in the meeting yesterday morning. David Icke’s statement was an affront not only to me but to anyone who supports me and to anyone who donated their time, efforts and money to TPV. Thank goodness so many people have seen right through it and reacted accordingly.
I would be more than happy to debate TPV with David Icke, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Liz Roberts on camera and in a neutral environment. I have nothing to hide.

It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.

I am informed by a member of staff that there have been orders to ‘remove me’.

This includes taking down a great deal of information I have conveyed on film at TPV including a video we shot on New Years Eve about children being taken into care, and about people campaigning against fracking.

David Icke says The People’s Voice is about ‘the content and not the personality’. If that is so, why would he have sanctioned the removal of ‘the content’ that I contributed to The People’s Voice?

Content, I might add, that I have already copied and feel totally at liberty to post on to Youtube.

I believe that the public, who paid for this, is entitled to that and it should not be stopped because of the vindictive behaviour of people who claim to know better.

I am in no doubt that David Icke shouted at me in the meeting because, rather than accept that there may be a problem of a certain culture growing at TPV, he chose to deflect the blame for his failings onto me and my character.

I acknowledge that I am capable of being a fiery character. I’ve said it on camera. It’s part of who I am but it is entirely wrong – as they suggest in the official statement about my departure – to suggest that I don’t treat people with respect.

You only have to look at the wonderful things that have been said about me following my departure from TPV. I am quite blown away by the strength of support.
So I have to ask: why would David Icke attempt to smear my character? I only asked where The People’s Voice money had gone to?

Hardly an unreasonable question, I thought, given myself – and many others – were contributing great amounts of time and money to making TPV happen.
I’m not looking for a medal but I did more than work at TPV, I have also put my hand in my own pocket and have funded a hire car, petrol, pictures and food for volunteers.
I am far from financially wealthy and I am a single parent with only my income coming in, but I have contributed what I could because I believed in what TPV was capable of………
TAPI am not interested in the personal stuff between Sonia Poulton and David icke.  They are both strong characters and it’s a shame they couldn’t find a way to work together.  The money allegations are not all that bothering to be honest.  What do you expect?  Jealousy between paid insiders, and outside volunteers.  If the insider attitude was to take a ride on the generosity of the public desperate to have an unbiased TV station, it would not be surprising, and the problems could be easily addressed if there was willingness to do so.  What matters to me is was the information provided as full as it could be.  If inconvenient information is being removed from the site, then what’s the point?
………..Despite repeatedly saying that ‘presenters have free-will’ David Icke did not hesitate to make known some of his dissatisfactions with me inviting on guests whom he had fallen out with in the past.

I witnessed that side of him and so did Sean ADL and Liz Roberts. They sat back and allowed it to happen. That’s why they are still there. They do not challenge him because to do so would challenge the comfortable and unaccountable existence at TPV that they have come to enjoy.

Both Sean ADL and Liz Roberts publicly have stated that TPV may not survive beyond the end of January unless the station gets more money in. Well, as two of the people who have access to TPV’s funds, they would know.

TAPI hope TPVTV can find a way back from the brink.  We need more TV stations giving different viewpoints, and people being what they are, there are bound to be explosive moments in such a creative and difficult venture.  I also hope Sonia Poulton can carry on at TPVTV or on Youtube giving interviews independently.  Both Icke and Poulton are needed.

Here she is at work, revealing more than TPTB would ever want –

She also exposed in this interview that a former prostitute/madame possesses a picture of David Cameron.

Icke’s reply (which I eventually got around to on a busy day)

Icke suggests she was not workable with, and was a powder keg.  She sounds like a prima donna who spoke her mind and demanded all, like Elizabeth Taylor during the shooting of Cleopatra. Aren’t they all like that?  Oh well, David, find another presenter.

You can’t afford Elizabeth Taylor stuff going on.

She only launched allegations about financial impropriety twelve hours after she was overruled in a programming decision.  Nothing was mentioned until that moment.  She gave no detailed information in her allegations.  Then she stormed out and left,  not going quietly but making serious allegations, Icke says, it was in spite.  None of her team went with her.  Only she left.  That tells you the picture.   All the financial information is being published.  There is nothing to hide.

24 Responses to “Cameras jammed at TPVTV. Sabotage possible.”

Icke lost a lot of support by having as his first guest on the show a well known pro paedophila campagner Peter tatchell.
    This vile man was seen as too seedy to run with New Labour, thats tells you a lot

Maybe not. Inviting paedophiles out into the public eye would help. It’s their total secrecy and silence in the media which is so sinister.

You may be right Tap, The sexual pressure group Stonewall was delighted to see in New labour which was they said
    a “pro homosexual government “

I haven’t seen David Icke in a couple of years & I’m struck by how old & tired he’s looking right now, are the opposition trying to kill him off?

5. John Bull says:

Re Icke BEWARE of window dressing. These people will play all manner tricks and games on you to make him look like the real deal.

As always listen to what he says but keep the salt very handy.

Re Tatchell, I would never give a sodomite a platform, nor use a woman with big breasts as an anchor journalist – says it all.

Both give off a lowest common denominator popularity seeking pro poofter and pro feminist agenda.

Pass the vomit bag.

Thanks for the interesting and very perceptive comments Tap. I think the problem here is that ego’s/strong personalities have reared their heads and overtaken the founding principles of the TPV and yes i do agree that david icke should be less “hands-on” and allow those professionals to get on with what is the most exciting milestone in broadcasting i can remember. It is inevitable there would be friction and hiccups but the important point here is that i am convinced we cannot afford to let TPV go under as that is precisely what the establishment want. I have watched several of the programmes and thoroughly enjoyed them but more to the point, it’s the guests and content which is certainly rattling cages everywhere. I also believe that anyone should be allowed to participate on the show whether in studio or tele-link interviews because that is how we gain a balanced, informed perception. If peter tatchell is on the show, we should accept that as it might encourage more people from all persuasions to participate and we may just lift the lid on historical layers of cover-ups across the board!
    reiverdave

David ickes biggest mistake was to hoist his colours to the
    “i believe in the bolocaust story “
    While all real truthers accepted it was a huge hoax.
    Those who support the oficial story such as alex jones A H hilder henry makow and davic icke all seem to be fake

We should all keep our eyes on the bigger picture and try to steer away from personality/ego spats and tiresome ‘he said-she said’allegations.

At a time when TPV is trying to secure funds to stay on air and keep us all informed this incident is highly damaging and divisive.

Maybe we should all be cognizant of that fact alone.

Let’s not do the man’s job for him.
    Peace.

OK. Yes. He replies very well, I agree.

10. Paul says:

Hello TAP, I like to add comments here now and again, but feel compelled to do so on this matter. It is not just this interesting event at TPV that is going on. On the forums on a daily basis, now for the last few months, there has been a regime of censorship and banning going on. People getting banned for asking simple civil questions, told to STFU and give us your money, we don’t need your ideas we need money type answers and downright stupid PM’s from mods using all manner of stupidity as an excuse to ban people and remove comments.

For a higher vibrational truth organisation they are showing some low vibrational thinking here. David has surrounded himself with idiots, stolen almost all his research from the likes of Jordan Maxwell and has establishment friends like Russell Brand, who are the Purple Pill, as Thomas Sheridan has pointed out. I would recommend people going and looking that one up.

We have here, by the looks of it, an attempt to guide Ickes Sheep right out of the game, keep them quiet and compliant, as this is all an illusion, it doesn’t matter what happens here, it’s just an experience……

So Ickes message seems to be don’t worry, it’s ok what they do, it’s all an experience… hmm… sounds very don’t worry everything is ok, don’t fight back to me… just what they want really.

So don’t worry… it’s all an experience. Listen to David Icke… don’t fight back, there is no need to.

TPV has turned out to be toothless apart from 2 or 3 shows. Max Igan, Ken O’Keefe, Windows on the World, Mike Adams and some of the Alchemy Radio shows have been good. That’s it really. The rest is almost all dostractional guff… and Richie Allan… stopping there really TAP…

11. John Bull says:

@ anon

Pro sodomy; pro feminsim; pro multiculturalism – how much of a bigger picture do you need?

Pro paedophilia perhaps?

Plus the never ending:

“It wos all dem Nazis that dun it and dey still doing it marn!!”

Hi Tap, although I never had a like for David Icke, he had an IDEA.
    To keep the show going he needs to move all the idea to Yorkshire, the County where people call a spade a spade !
    The enthusiasm, expertise and experience are all here.
    Everything will be half price, food, labour and buildings.
    If he pays all his debts, has another appeal, and moves to Yorkshire he will not regret it.

Icke is a star in his own right. That makes it unlikely he’ll be the greatest manager of people, although he’s clearly one of the greatest communicators, it has to be said, and that is a good start. To have a good TV station, you need stars. To run a stable of stars, you need to have a system that keeps them all in check.

To be experimenting with new TV formulas at the same time, and you probably have an impossible task. Innovation is always incredibly difficult. There are no railway tracks to move the train along, just imaginary lines. It can take years for new ideas to really gel into something solid and permanent. You can’t have any prima donnas around at this early stage.

Paul, whether TVP is toothless or not is a matter of opinion and perception and i most certainly do not think it’s toothless. You forgot to mention guests such as lenny harper, andrea davidson, and the lady who helped george osborne with his “inhalation” technique! Remember the cover-ups in the wake of both the original harper & davidson disclosures. such material we know has been hidden and suppressed by the MSm so c’mon TPV..Bring it on and lots more please.

reiverdave

15. julie says:

Well said Paul. I agree with John Kaminski when he wrote “David Icke knows better than to say Zionists are the problem and not the Jews. He’s a brilliant historian who has lost the thread of his mission in the numbers of the game he’s playing. Icke needs to apologize to all the gullible goyim he has misled with his pronouncement that the name we should pin on our elusive enemy is “Rothschild Zionism.”

Not every single Jew, Julie, just those who’ve joined the conspiracy. What are Jews in any case? They are not a race. It’s better to talk of the creators of the worldwide totalitarian state as a collection of individuals, connected by birth, money, Satanic religion, paedophile inclination and possession of covert and mystic knowledge. Some of them are Jews. Some are Jesuits. Some are both. Many are Freemasons. The list is huge. Rothschilds and Zionists are included. The people who seek the total enslavement of humanity imagine themselves invulnerable and the gainers from such enslavement. David Icke is important source, but is he delivering any real resistance, by talking of shape-shifting reptilians, Archons, holographic reality and so on? It all ends up being so mind-boggling you feel powerless to do anything to stop the process. That might make him a classic case of managed opposition.

This Man’s a star ….ya he fell from the Sky coz those sky hooks couldn’t hold him up any longer …….OMG ….people…..are so easily taken in by BS ..well it baffles Brains …….beam me up captain ……………………….$$$$$$$€€€€€€£££££££££££ wake Up …

18. julie says:

Not every single Jew Tap, I agree. But considering they represent 2% of the British population, they sure do have disproportionate control, power and money.

Well Tap, this article has brought you out.
    What I want to know is, where is our NP, now we are sticking up for Icke ?
    What’s his take on the situation.

Julie, Am not mincing any words merely passing an opinion. Neither will i accept assumptive comments in relation to my beliefs/actions or comments. If i choose not to address every line/point in an article it does not mean i’m fully accepting or disagreeing with that article/comments (don’t assume) but simply that i have addressed what i think is priority at that moment in time. I may not address a comment relating to the vatican/jews/jesuits today, but certainly will routinely forward many articles with my comments on those organizations and many others from other sources to the Tap for publication and subsequent discussion.
    I have a problem believing everything from david icke but as usual and with almost all other “whistleblowers” there is much they say to take heed of. In addition to that is the fact that there is obviously quite a well assembled (apparently) team at TPV and the interviews and content available has got be of great interest & beneficial in general considering the appalling alternatives from MSM!. It’s my opinion that in spite of the presence and overbearing influence of david icke within TPV there is still something that is fundamentally useful to us all, at least potentially. If the “secrets” and disclosures are laid bare then we have the choice to believe or not. Consequently i read and re-read anything i can find on the internet and then ultimately form an opinion which is my own and am neither asking or expecting other people to agree with me since they have their own perceptions and ideally, individual choice should reign supreme as far as i’m concerned.
    1. “pander”
    gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire or taste or a person with such a desire or taste).
    “newspapers are pandering to people’s baser instincts”
    synonyms: “indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, fulfil, yield to, bow to, humour, please, accommodate, comply with, go along with”

In light of the aforementioned, don’t we all “pander” in our daily lives whether it’s by supporting the beeb license or paying parking fines and other such trivial items we do as a habit so we are compliant without thinking or realising it! My point in disagreeing with Paul’s comment of TPV being “toothless” was to highlight the glaring void of truthful information emanating from MSM while TPV has shown an ability to at least provide an alternative and more substantial information base, IN MY OPINION!
    BTW, i have noticed the growing numbers of contributions/commentators to articles posted on the Tap and i believe this is proof positive of a healthy and ever growing awareness amongst the people at large. It also points to the growing popularity and credibility of the blog itself. Long may this kind of open forum continue with an “open-door” attitude so as to allow ANYone free expression whatever their opinions or beliefs. In the case of following/supporting TPV i would hold up my hand and say yes i’m (knowingly) pandering to them because i want to hear/see as many previously hidden and factual disclosures as possible! This is why i read so many blogsites daily. Without curiosity, without a thirst for information/knowledge we as a species are doomed in the face of the evil cabal ruling us all. Peace, reiverdave

21. julie says:

Reiverdave. This is what John Kaminski said to David Icke, NOT what I said to you. “They’re Jews, David, and by mincing your words, you are pandering to them, and as a result, abetting them in their constant and neverending criminal activity”. Break of paragraph was unintended.

Ha ha ha, then i misunderstood and beg your pardon!

BTW, an interesting article in today’s truthseeker:

“the U.S. must dump israel”
    reiverdave

23. yes2truth says:

@ Julie

They all pander to them, because they all believe in the New Calvary – Auschwitz, to one degree or another.

The Canaanite Jew has brainwashed them to such a degree (since WW2) they cannot shake the demons loose – the lies are too indellibly written in their subconscious. Then the dissembler Icke prattles on about consciouness. The man is a charlatan – a snake oil salesman.

Those clamouring after him are Godless people clutching at straws, they being non-believers in their Creator.

@ Tap The Canaanite Jews ARE A RACE – A RACE of Vipers from The Garden through Eve and The Devil. They have always been with us. Us being MANkind.

7:17 am