There must be connections between Freemasonry and the Jewish Talmud.
Have a look at this link:
Let’s not forget the Noahide Laws.
Look how Wikipedia describes the date CE (Common Era). The BC/AD dates have gone, another attack on Jesus!
- The prohibition of Idolatry.
- The prohibition of Murder.
- The prohibition of Theft.
- The prohibition of Sexual immorality.
- The prohibition of Blasphemy.
- The prohibition of eating flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive.
- The requirement of maintaining courts to provide legal recourse.
The Talmud laid down the statutory punishment for transgressing any one of the Seven Laws of Noah (but not other parts of the Noahide code) as capital punishment by decapitation, which is considered one of the lightest of the four modes of execution of criminals. According to some opinions, punishment is the same whether the individual transgresses with knowledge of the law or is ignorant of the law.
The United States Congress
EXTRACT – However, the Encyclopedia Americana continues its explanation of the Noahide Laws,
“Throughout the ages, scholars have viewed the Noahide Laws as a link