Corporations set up secret courts to enforce secret ‘Trade’ Treaties

Tobacco giant Philip Morris is suing Australia for billions of dollars in lost profits because the government took action to reduce teenage smoking. Pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly is suing Canada for $500 million, just because Canada has laws to keep essential drugs affordable.
Worst of all, these cases are happening in secret international courts to which only corporations have access.
Now, details are leaking of two global trade pacts (called the TPP and TTIP) that wouldmassively expand the power of corporations to sue our governments. Countries from the US to Australia and from the EU to Canada are negotiating right now — and some could be just days from signing up.
Thousands of corporate lobbyists are helping to write these secret pacts — but the public isn’t allowed to see them. Global governments know that the public won’t like these corporate power grabs, so they’re hoping to keep them under the radar until it’s too late to stop them. But if we can raise our voices now, we can expose these corporate charters and kill the deals forever.
Our governments are meeting right now to lock a deal. Sign the petition now to demand they reject any secret treaties that massively increase the power of corporations in our democracies.

10 Responses to “Corporations set up secret courts to enforce secret ‘Trade’ Treaties”

Do Christians need to open their eyes before it too late?

Islamic Sexuality A Survey Of Evil
    Félix J

HETT

I hope the tobacco companies sue the arse off the Aussie government. What they did, and what the British government is currently contemplating is theft, pure and simple. All to appease the 21th Century Nazis that are ‘Public Health’.

Sorry about that, really like The Tap BTW.

lfplem afterDollar Crash Coming – Economic Financial Collapse
    Economic Collapse 2013

HETT

Dollar Crash Coming – Economic Financial Collapse
    Economic Collapse 2013

This sounds similar to when the Elite got compensated off the UK Government for lost profit, due to stopping Slave Trading.
    They got paid up from our Taxes, then opened up Slave Trading from another Country.
    Thus you cannot keep the Elite down, they will pull Freemason strings, and come out on top again. Smoke and mirrors.

6. wasp says:

Hi Tap, I think you will find that all Corporate Enterprises,& Bodies Have More Power under Roman Cannon Law, Than The “Straw Man”. It would be Interesting to Know if any One under The Freemans Law, has ever considered challenging this Dictatorial Authority they already Possess.

At this juncture, I will mention again that The Greatest Corporation, the ever existed is the Jesuit Controlled R.C.C.

It is only necessary to consider for example The Jesuit Controlled I,G Farben & Monsanto, & their Legal Shenanigans, to appreciate that. I referred you to John Francis Queeny the other day here he is again.
    ANOTHER HIGH RANKED KCSG, SMOM don’t yaa know!

The Poisoning of The Food Chain always comes to mind when I think of this S.O.B q.v. D.D.T, AGENT ORANGE, 2,4,5,T, P.C.B’s, ASPARTAME, GLYPHOSPHATE, & Bovine Growth Hormones viz respective details within
    The Dark History of the Evil Monsanto Corporation, which contains a lot of other easily searchable Active Links. No, Disinfo. Just The Actual Facts, that most are unwilling to accept. I have given you tis Link before but I Dont Believe it was ever made active, It is well worth putting this active Link in Your Preamble Tap, as a good refernce, so when you tink I might be a Shill remember all the information I have Given You.

I will let your Readers Decide who supplies Disinformation, because I certainly don’t.

I would also draw your attention to:-

This is the same year J. P. Morgan, Papal Knight of the Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus, founded U.S. Steel Corporation and in 1911 would appoint Knight of Malta John A. Farrell as its president. Interesting: Queeny, Morgan and Farrell were all wicked, pope-serving, White Gentiles – not a Jew in the mix.

SO MOTE IT BE:

REGARDS ……… WASP

7. wasp says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

8. wasp says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

9. wasp says:

one more try, Didn’t transfer correctly

Hi Tap, I wasn’t going to bother to reply to The Intellectually Challenged & “Brain Dead,” but this one caught my Eye, which I thought was Begging for Attention. So just to prove I haven’t lost my EDGE – to Anon @ 1.39pm

viz. Anonymous said…
    I dont like it when people attack wasp, as a loyal jew hes only doing what hes supposed to.
    Jews never use their real name from hollywood to banking, they hide who they are under a christian name, take Tony Robinson Zoe Wannamaker David Suchet etc all pretend to be christians, thats why he uses WASP which means ” anglo saxon protestant “

1:39 pm

The Name – WASP:-
    Has a Duality of Function, it must have taken you a long time to Deduce Your Interpretation, as it also means, Someone Who Has A “Nasty Sting”.

I Would Say, I Have A Total Right To Use That Name PAL, In Every Respect, More so than you,Judging From Your Literary Contribution, if you can call it that.

The Only Thing, That Would Preclude Me From Doing So, Would Be That I Now Favour A Theists, Approach, To Religion.

However, before many of you Anons, think you have an understanding of that which I contribute,you need to sort out the correct usage of Nouns, Verbs, & Verb Tenses: Past Present, & Future Participles, but I doubt if many of you, have the Intellectual Capacity, to even do that, so I would stick to Reading Mickey Mouse Comics. & Commenting On The Same, In Your Abject Manner, thereby staying within your Self Imposed Limited Parameters, of Knowledge, Still Believing In A Flat Earth, Geocentrism, & The Dictates of The Pope, who Defined The Number of Angels It Took To Totally Occupy The Area of The Point, (often erroneously stated Head) of a Pin!

This in it’s self leads on to the Field of Quantum Gravity, which would be Forbidden Knowledge for you Lot.

REGARDS ……. WASP

Lol..wasp ..ever done stand up?? Its like being in a playground ..id get out ..haha ..peww ..