Who killed JFK? And why did they do it?JFK was by far the most courageous and self-sacrificing president in modern American history. In his almost 3 year tenure, he made more bold decisions, issued more audacious executive orders, and enacted more revolutionary policy than all of the other US presidents of the 20th century put together. How so, you might ask?

What follows is a list of ten reasons why JFK became the most targeted man in America in 1963.

Each of these 10 explanations standing alone would be considered extremely life-threatening to any sitting president of the USA. And these are just the top ten; there are many other brave initiatives undertaken by JFK which pitted him directly against the TPTB (The Powers That Be).

Therefore, the real question is how JFK managed to survive as long as he did.

Next up, psychopaths analysed and explained –

9 Responses to “The morning JFK died, the media prepared the audience for the coming assassination. Listen.”

I dont know if you are a gambler, but i bet you within hours some twat will say it was jesuits who killed him, right ?
    We all know it was the jewish vermin who killed our president.
    josh

Kennedy appears to be holding his hand up to his head as if experiencing pain in his head, then an explosion occurs as if a device implanted in his head has been detonated. I’m no expert but I’ve seen this happen in films and how often does art imitate reality.

This little film was damn good, what creates a psychopath ?
    experts say circumcision
    nuff said
    Big Mac

Was it all an act, as the wounds on the body and head did not match the sequence of events.
    The zaptruder film was found to have been changed, ie, the film was found to have been cut in several places.
    Why was the film found years later ??

5. wasp says:

Final One Sent
    Previous ones didn’t Print Properly, so here is my last one. Revised Version,

Hi Tap, Julia posted the question:-

Are you living in a comfortable prison?

YEP{ THAT’S CORRECT, IT WAS A JESUIT, AUTHORISED HIT), as most People know The MAFIA is Just another Tentacle of The Octopus.

Remember “The Bay of Pigs”, but its not That Straight Forward Because Castro is also a Jesuit!

Well, Think Now Are You Are you living in a comfortable prison?.

It appears many are but don’t yet realise it, so I dug this up to bring them up to Speed.

But Many Will Still Deny It, as They Are TOO SCARED TO FACE REALITY.

CAN YOU DEAL WITH REALITY :- Jasenovac – Cruelest Death Camp c.a. 600,000 to 700,000 Serbs Jews & Gypsies Perished in Genocidal Acts, at the Hands of The Ustashe, whilst imposing the same Racial Catholic Purification Laws of the Third Reich. Which was A Concordate State. The Truth Never came out STALIN was an Ordained Jesuit. Fr. Joseph Stalin, who was given Special Permission to Marry, Twice.
    After Consolidating his Power Base, He Double Crossed The Vatican, jso they took him out. outt Like Hitler, but in Uncle Joes Case it was More Permanant, via ‘The Poison Cup’.

I have given you Baron Avro Manhattan’s Vatican Holocaust Links in previous Posts, & many didn’t believe it, so here are some Pictures you will never see on The BBC
    The Nazi Croatia Death Camps. Jill Dando got mixed up in this stuff without knowing what I am telling you, I would guess.

I will give you my WASP Quote Again:

{I Believe, In What I Believe Is Beleivable, Not, What I Am Told Is Beleivable}.

Many would do well to apply this Dictum, in the same manner as a similar one many know well, & Follow, i.e. …. You Are What You Eat!

Instead of Regurgitating The Complete, & Absolute Brainless Nonsense We See.

N.B. I Do Not Give You Information I Can Not Substantiate.

ALL Intelligence Agencies, & Security Services Are Under Papal Control, whch are under The Control of The Jesuit General. Kolvenbach was “THE MAN”, Zionist Jews Were The Puppets!

Shaking Your Tree Again:

SO MOTE IT BE.

REGARDS ……… WASP

6. Lucas Moore says:

I do not like this video. Are you living in a comfortable prison?.

Regards,
    Mangosteen Juice

Worth a read
    Beware the Psychopath, My Son
    by Clinton Callahan / May 12th, 2008

The following is largely extracted from two articles:

Twilight of the Psychopaths, by Dr. Kevin Barrett and The Trick of the Psychopath’s Trade by Silvia Cattori. Both articles are recommended. Both articles reference the book Political Ponerology: A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes, by Andrzej Lobaczewski. Cattori’s article is longer and includes an interview with the book’s editors, Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Henry See.

Regards JimUK

Independent USA journalist Michael Piper Collins did the best analysis of that public execution that’s turning 50 years old. He wrote back in 94 his book titled “Final Judgment”. Here is a link to video where he’s doing a conference on his book:

Fellows the fact of the matter is that Zionism has been around for the past 800 years. Yes, in all that time the only thing that it has produced is: Criminal Filth. Interesting thing. That video on psychopathy although I prefer to call it full Sociopathy, the main characters happen to be of Khazar Ashkenazi DNA. Go figure.