Police unable to explain death of codebreaker who was found in holdall
- Gareth Williams found dead in his Central London flat in August 2010
- 31-year-old’s death was ruled to be ‘probably’ foul play by a coroner
- But Scotland Yard announced that he seems to have locked himself in bag
- Police admitted that they could not reach a conclusion ‘beyond doubt’
- Family believe he was killed and refuse to accept result of investigation
However, the review also found traces of DNA in the flat from 10 to 15 different people, none of whom they were able to identify.