Posted by:
This is from the “Believe-It-or-Not-This-Isn’t-Satire” files.
If you don’t get lined up for this year’s lethal injection – ahem – I mean flu shot – you just might get a push from a well-meaning (but brainwashed) friend or neighbor. A national campaign has begun with the intention to shame and peer pressure everyone to get the flu shot.
The campaign was created by Sanofi-Pasteur, the company who makes…you guessed it…a flu vaccine called Fluzone, approved by our good friends at the FDA in 2011. (They also collaborate with the notable eugenicists of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.)  You can find out more about the FLUgitive campaign on Facebook.

#FLUgitives live in every town in America; they could be hiding in your workplace, your gym, the grocery store, or even in your own home. Each year in the U.S., 1 in 5 people, or up to 20 percent of the population, gets the flu and an estimated 226,000 people are hospitalized from influenza-related complications.

But since the single most important thing adults can do to help prevent spreading the flu is to get their annual flu vaccination, these #FLUgitives should not wait. #FLUgitives are encouraged to come out of hiding, round up other #FLUgitives and turn themselves in to their healthcare provider to learn about the seriousness of influenza and their available vaccine options.

“Because flu season can begin as early as October and last through May, the best prevention for those planning to get their annual flu shot is to get it as early as possible in the season, allowing your body time to build up its immunity,” said Carlos E. Picone, M.D., F.C.C.P., Vice-Chair of the Department of Internal Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C.

Research has shown that social influences are a primary factor in the adoption of health behaviors. The FLUgitives campaign leverages the positive power of social peer influence to drive more people to help protect themselves against the flu by getting vaccinated and features four #FLUgitives whom everyone might know – or may even relate to themselves.  (source)

11 Responses to “Look Out, Flu Shot Resistors: The “FLUgitive” Propaganda Campaign Aims to Shame You Into Getting Jabbed”

If you’ve ever had flu, you’ll get the jab done every year.
    When you get real flu (not just a bad cold) you’ll be ill for a month and wish you were dead. You never want to go through that again.

2. Road_Hog says:

@Anon 11:32pm

Absolute rubbish. No one gets the flu for a month.

Granted,if you really get the flu and not a bad/heavy mucus cold. then then that really knocks you out.

You lie in bed for 2 to 3 days, feeling cold and shivering, but at the same time seating profusely.

You don’t feel like eating, even going to the toilet is an effort. You don’t wish you were dead, you just wish it would go away, which it does after 3 days.

I can tell when I’ve got the flu, because it is the only time I don’t want a drink (alcohol) in the evening.

I went to medical school, medical schools play by the drug company rules and what you learn is what the drug compannies want you to
    Flu viruses change and mutate by the month, and there are so many varieties, when the vaccine is given it is usually two years out of date, and its rare that it hits the right strain
    VERDICT useless and damaging to your health

what worries me more than the flu as a devout christian is the epidemic of shirtlifting now going on, the government has always turned a blind eye to perversion with some of its “useful idiots” TV is full of them, and the care homes scandal where every home and orphanage
    has its stories of abused boys

Saturday 8-45 Chris spiveys website again taken down
    Accused of anti-semitism, homophobia heterophobia and being mentally ill.
    jews have sent him death threats for some time, and emails allegedly sent by chris which are racist and anti-jew are now proved to be fake.
    so chris be careful mate get back online soon !!

I’ve had the Flu, the real Flu, I was in bed incapacitated for two weeks, but there’s no f-ing way I’ll ever let them put that poison they’re selling into me.

Many years ago my family doctor told me that most people get flue twice in their lifetime. This was a doctor that knew my family’s health inside out unlike the pharmaceutical pushers we have today.
    I’ve had the flu twice now and each time was bedridden for a few days. There was no thought of taking flu shots in those days, you just got on with it. These days, however, there seems to be a shot for whatever you fancy.
    Year on year I here from my neighbours, “Must get my flu shot” as though this is the shot that is going to save their lives but in reality it very well may be the shot that ends their life. Slowly! These neighbours I find to be very defensive when questioned about why they take a flu shot as though I were totally ignorant of the symptoms of flu and normally end up saying, “Well I believe”, and the doctor said.”” Now of course, therein lies the greatest of problem in taking every word of a doctor as gospel.
    I had reason to visit the doctor a fortnight ago by reason of a tooth abscess. On entering her surgery the first thing she wanted to do was to give me a flu shot to which I politely declined and gave her a lecture on how I had discussions with doctor friends that they are injecting people with poison and in so doing they in turn transmit their injected symptoms to those not injected to which they had to somewhat agree.
    Personally, I know of one person who has gone totally deaf within days of having a flu shot. Coincidence! I think not.

Gordon.

A vaccnation against shirtlifting ? now there is a thought.
    My elder brother Brian wasa persistent offender and although always overcome with remorse afterwards he was unable to deal with his desires, eventually he was caught hiding in a boys toilet on school grounds, he died of aids in April 3 years ago

its just silly to suggest a vaccination against gay behavior,
    the jews ran sex for boys in ncient Rome, in Greece, thy even tried to make it popular in London of the 1890s and again in the carnaby st era, they did it in 30s germany too.
    You can never stamp it out while jews are still in power to push it on unsuspecting populations

That’s easy! just tell anyone that hounds you that you have had the flu jab they’ll leave you alone then.

Re Gordons comment above ,tooth abscess, i suffered from an abscess a little while ago, made my own toothpaste using equal amounts of Coconut oil, Turmeric and Bicarbonate of soda, brushed 3 times a day , the abscess was completely gone with in 3 days , worth a try

Regards JimUK