Yesterday should have been a bright sunny day, but from dawn planes were criss-crossing the sky with cloud seed, or chemtrails as they are known. They really want winter to last as long as possible and prevent grass and other crops from starting to grow, not to mention deprive humanity of vital sunlight. Here is the USAF’s own pamphlet for informing recruits what chemtrails are. If you challenge the Secretary of State of the Environment to acknowledge they exist, you’re in for a battle. We need more evidence that they exist, he said. Well, Mr Paterson, here’s a little more for you to ponder.
NB – WASP says there is little content here of any value. That said the comments have brought out interesting correspondence with East Midlands Airport about planes that chemtrailing. Incidentally, people are turning to UKIP in droves. When did any UKIP spokesperson mention the word ‘chemtrails’?
Breaking: Air Force “Chemtrails” Manual Available For Download
Definition of chemtrail noun
- The Air Force Academy Chemtrails manual cover shows a flame from a Bunsen burner that appears to be producing two “trails”.
- The title of the manual “Chemtrails” is printed between the two “trails”.
- Considering the intentional graphic depicting “trails” it’s possible the Bunsen burner represents a jet engine producing “chemically” induced, persistent contrails.
- A Bunsen burner is a common piece of laboratory equipment that produces a single open gas flame which is used for heating, sterilization, and combustion.
- A test tube filled with a liquid is emptying contents into a flask.
- The remaining graphic appears to be a chemical representation for “methane” (CH4). Since Natural gas contains mostly “methane” it’s possible this symbol alludes to the fuel providing the flame to the Bunsen burner. (Natural Gas)