Activated Charcoal: The Secret To Naturally White Teeth
How To Whiten Your Teeth With Activated Charcoal
- Open a capsule (about 1/8 teaspoon) and pour about half into a cup.
- Wet your toothbrush and dip it in the charcoal, then brush gently. Keep in mind that you are not trying to scrub your enamel, you are simply massaging the surface of your teeth with the activated charcoal so that it can attract tannins like a magnet.
- After brushing, hold it in your mouth for 2-3 minutes to allow it to continue to work.
- Spit and rinse thoroughly, then follow with a second brushing using your regular tooth powder/paste.
- Now look in the mirror and smile. You may see a difference with the first application. If not, give it a few days to a week and I promise you will!
Re:#4 – Good point Tap.
Here’s just a sample of the toxic ingredients found in conventional toothpaste products:
• Sodium fluoride – Toxic by-product of aluminum and fertilizer chemical plants.
• Triclosan – An actual pesticide chemical, used in toothpaste to prevent spoilage.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate – A chemical sudsing agent with well known toxic side effects.
• Propylene glycol – An antifreeze chemical used to winterize RVs.
• DEA – A foaming agent that’s linked to liver and kidney cancers.
• Chemical sweeteners like aspartame and saccharin.
The way to go to replace chemically laced toothpaste is with essential oils. There are propriety brands available and the results exceed those of toothpaste in treating a plethora of oral hygiene in the mouth.
Here’s some testimonials from a brand called OralMD as recommended by Mike Adams from Natural News.