- Many cancer patients have reportedly overcome the disease by adopting a ketogenic diet, which calls for eliminating carbohydrates, replacing them with healthy fats and protein
- Animal studies have shown that mice fed a carb-free diet survived highly aggressive metastatic cancer even better than those treated with chemotherapy
- Your normal cells have the metabolic flexibility to adapt from using glucose to using ketone (fats) bodies. Cancer cells lack this metabolic flexibility, so when you eliminate carbs, which turn into sugar, you effectively starve the cancer
- Eating fat is NOT bad for your heart. Particularly beneficial fats include olive oil, coconut oil, butter, organic pastured eggs, avocado and raw nuts.
- Most people need as much as 50-70 percent healthful fat in their diet to optimize health
TAP – also look at using laetrile (Novodalin), as B17 deficiency is an underlying cause of the disease. See ‘World without cancer’ by Edward G Griffin.
The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.