Needleblog – Rolf Harris arrested

TAP  –  Loads of entertainers arrested.  Not one politician arrested…….mmmmmmmmmmm.

Only dead politicians rape children?

As with Savile, royalty approved.

Op Yewtree: Rolf Harris Arrested For Sex Offences

rolf-cropped-17368
Needleblog –   I’ve taken a great deal of flak over the past few months, simply because I’ve told you the truth on this issue.
The ’82 year old from Berkshire’ is Rolf Harris.

I’ll ask you not to speculate on here exactly why he’s been arrested.

Although the arrest of a famous celebrity is bound to get people’s attention it is nothing in comparison to the big scandal which will break in the UK soon.

In my view the biggest political scandal ever, bigger even than Watergate.

More on that soon enough but you will be horrified to find out what has been going on. So ‘enjoy’ your celebrity sacrifice for today but prepare yourself for the awful truth.

An 82-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of sexual offences as part of the Jimmy Savile investigation.
The pensioner is one of 11 people arrested so far under Operation Yewtree – the Met’s investigation into alleged offending by the former disc jockey and others.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said last night that the man, who has not been named, was interviewed under caution on November 29 last year, five days after a search warrant was executed at an address in Berkshire.
He has been given police bail until May. Earlier this week the Mail revealed that as few as three of the men arrested by Scotland Yard over suspected sex offences in the Savile case are likely to be charged.
Details of the small number of Yewtree prosecutions emerged a day after a former BBC producer was released without charge following his arrest over an alleged sex assault in 1965.

EARLIER POST –

As Bill Oddie said, everyone in the BBC knew Savile was ‘at it’.   Oddie believes Savile was untouchable as he was a ‘friend’ of the Royals.  In other words, the Royals set the standards which the BBC observed.

Throwing Rolf Harris as a decoy isn’t going to stop the flames burning their way all the way to Buckingham Palace.  Does anyone feel proud any more of Britain’s Royal family?  Wouldn’t we be better off without them?

Someone must have made allegations against Harris.  Let’s see how it goes.  As it’s all gone to the Police, we have no idea who’s behind it, or what the story is.

Had Harris been close top politicians, he might have been saved.  It seems that entertainers who are close to politicians, don’t get exposed, same as politicians themselves.  No names.

WASP writes –

Savile was untouchable because he was a PAPAL KNIGHT viz KCSG, far more important than The OBE.

Read about it in the Blog.

THE PAPAL KNIGHTS ARE THE REAL POWER BROKERS.

THE Queen Is The Pope’s OFFICIAL Representative of The FIEFDOM OF BRITAIN.
She Thus Derives Her Authority From The Pope.

We Now Have Two BlacK Popes in Control of The Vatican, CONTROLLED BY THE COUNT, The Last Black Pope.

www.merovee.com

13 Responses to “Needleblog – Rolf Harris arrested”

1. wasp says:

Quite Obviously Misusing His DIGERIDOO, It Would Appear.

REGARDS ……. WASP

some people are untouchable, rothschilds apostles in the 30s,
    with thier, motto:- “little boys are cheap today, cheaper than yesterday”
    Edward heath cliff richard elton john and robin gibb all untouchable
    why ?

3. wasp says:

Savile was untouchable because he was a PAPAL KNIGHT viz KCSG,far more important than The OBE. Read about it in the Blog. THE PAPAL KNIGHTS ARE THE REAL POWER BROKERS.
    THE Queen Is The Pope’s OFFICIAL Representative of The FIEFDOM OF BRITAIN. She Thus Derives Her Authority From The Pope. We Now Have Two BlacK Popes in Control o The Vatican, CONTROLLED BY THE COUNT.The Last Black Pope.

REGARDS ……… WASP

Hi, WASP.

You may already know this, but nonetheless this post may interest you:

Regards.
    – Cobalt

5. wasp says:

Hi Cobalt, Yes You are up to Speed , I have sent in Posts related to this Stuff, THE “PUPPETS” ARE CONTROLLED FROM THE CITY, there is No Doubt About That. You might remember, ‘YES MINISTER’ a Comedy Programme, Many Thought it To Be. But thanks any way.

I sent in a Post about The Three City States, you might not have seen, & The Cty Temples, which is Highly Relavent to The Issue, which drew a lot of Flack from The Trolls.

My own veiw on this information is that it is Freely Available, but in some cases it does take a bit of Effort to Find it, in some Cases. The Limiting Factor with what I get around to send is my Typing, & Typos, I have to spend too much time concentrating on The Typing, which is why I prefere Cut & Paste, but I Do Prefer A None Purist, Hybrid Typing Style, as you have probably have observed.

I also tend to see to Many Interrelationships Connecting The Information I Locate, so often Shoot off on Tangents, ending up on stuff not totally related, to that which initiated The Search.

REGARDS ……… WASP

6. tony roma says:

Needleblog – I’ve taken a great deal of flak over the past few months, simply because I’ve told you the truth on this issue.

poor baby…

quotes

In my view the biggest political scandal ever, bigger even than Watergate.

spit it out darling stop with the tease.
    give us the intel or your just another shrimpton or gordon disinfo duff

I have read Rolf Harris autobiography, There is no way he would harm any living thing, that includes a child, I would trust him with my children, In my mind he is a very special person, Like my dad.

8. pinkie says:

I agree with anonymous.. I have followed that man all my life.. there is NO WAY he would do something like that. He is instigated through the company that he kept and If he knew anyone was like that then he would have been outta there.. I would trust him with my kids also…

He only has to have offended against the law to be arrested. The context suggests sexual misdemeanour, but that misdemeanour may not be child abuse, but some other form of misdoing, which is a lesser evil.

If someone has accused him, the accusations might be made maliciously. In the current climate, where they need famous names to parade to provide cover for the real criminals in the legal system, politics and as many say, royalty, he might be another red herring, delivered up for PR purposes.

10. Nixon Scraypes says:

Rather like your joke post about Killary Hinton being arrested,can you imagine P.C.Plod knocking on the front door of Buckingham Palace.Takes off helmet,shuffles his feet, tugs his forelock,coughs embarrassedly;”I have come for to arrest your majesty”Exercise for the day-Britain is a monarchy disguised as a democracy–discuss with annotated quotes from official sources only,test on Monday morning

The pope resigned. Anything is possible.

12. Newspaceman says:

Wasp, you might be interested to know that the alleged first meeting between the Pope and the Queen(head of Church of England) was at Holyrood in Edinburgh, in the shadow of Arthur’s Seat. Just up the road is the Castle – and thus the Stone of Destiny.

If the Pope is “top boy”, why did he come to visit the Queen and not the other way round.

After their unprecedented meeting the Pope met Cardinal O’ Brien for lunch and prayers over St. Andrews’s bones.

Only last month the Cardinal resigned after allegations of brown pipe engineering, pictures of him with Savile soon surfaced.

cheers

19-4-2013 LATEST

Rolf Harris questioned in Yewtree sex offence probe

The 83-year-old entertainer and artist was interviewed under caution after attending police premises in south London

high-profile names who were questioned in connection with the investigation are PR consultant Max Clifford, comedian Freddie Starr, DJ Dave Lee Travis and comedian Jim Davidson – who all deny any wrongdoing. Gary Glitter, 69, whose real name is Paul Gadd, who was also arrested

Wilfred De’Ath, arrested last year in Cambridgeshire