Paedophile victim finds Yewtree ‘investigations’ stink.

Savile – even in death paedophile’s are assured of Royal protection.

Synopsis:

While waiting to make a statement in regard to the abuse I suffered in Halifax and Wrexham, this is the disheartening treatment I have received from Operation Yewtree. Will point out, Op Pallail
have been great so far, and have tried to help sort this out for me, although they are hampered
by the fact Op Yewtree are in control of my case, for the moment.

This piece can be released in full, although my name is to remain only as Kaz.

As a survivor of Bryn Alyn Community, the trauma’s inflicted upon my mind whilst in Wrexham only served to broaden my existing untreated mental health issues. My last diagnosis, less than 6 months ago, was Manic Depressive Schizophrenic with Multiple Personalities Disorders. I went undiagnosed and untreated for approximately 27 years.

When the child abuse investigations were re-opened earlier this year, I thought…. finally, my chance to have my say, maybe find a little peace along the way. So I came forward, and laid out the basic facts of my case to the authorities.

It was decided that my case fell under both Operation Yewtree (Jimmy Savile and Others) and Operation Pallail (2nd attempt at the Waterhouse mess).
Firstly, I was told that my Interview with Yewtree would be sometime this year, and Pallail would probably do their interview some time next year.

This was because Yewtree didn’t need to know I had left Bryn Alyn with a newborn baby, despite the fact that Calderdale Social Services were in charge of my case, they held the Care Order in place, and once every 6 weeks they would pay travel and board for my mum to visit.

Not good enough was my response to that.

I’ve waited 21 years to make my
statement. It’s a one-time deal, no 2nd takes, no extended head-screwing. So it took a couple of weeks-worth of phone calls, and it was agreed my interviews could be recorded at the same time, to enable a chronological verbal record of my life through the “Care” system.

Tues 18th Dec

I rang Halifax Police Station this morning to confirm my interview for 12pm Friday, to be informed that,
whilst I could have an Appropriate Adult or Legal Council present at the station, they would not be allowed in the interview with me. I could, if I needed, call for a break in the interview, and go into the waiting room to speak with my Appropriate Adult, but that was it.
Now I was always under the impression that, in this Country we have the right to have legal representation in direct attendance whenever a legally binding statement is made, be it witness, prosecution or defense.
It is also my understanding that Operation Pallail has repeatedly advised that all survivors/victims connected to these investigations be allowed “somebody to hold their hand” during the emotional rollercoaster that is a Police Interview.

The Officer cited three reasons for his/their decision:

1; I was a witness not a suspect.
My reply….so what?! It is a basic constitutional right to have Legal there.

2; It’s not a spectator sport (his words, not mine).
My reply….stunned silence.

3; To avoid any undue influence regarding the evidence given.

My reply……my Solicitor who has been my friend and confidante for 18 years, and wants me to get some kind of peace at long last would NEVER do anything that would risk my chances in this or any case. He has seen time and time again over the years the results of the damage that was inflicted upon me.

Not to mention the fact that Any solicitor is there purely to protect their client…..and after nearly 2 decades, he can see when my head starts to get “sidetracked” or agitated a lot earlier than most people can.

I have now made the phone company extremely happy, and my bank manager nervous, as I rack up a phone bill more akin to an LA post code, ringing the Children’s Commissioner for Wales, Victim Support, my Mental Health Support Worker, along with various other agencies to try to get this decision altered.

My last contact with Halifax C.P.T was at 4.30pm today when they rang me to “clarify once and for all, solicitors or appropriate adult in the waiting room only”.

Wednesday 19th Dec

Despite the best efforts of the Social Worker team attached to Operation Pallail, and the Office of the
Children’s Commissioner for Wales, to rectify this situation, I have just received word that the interviewing Officer has final say on who can be in attendance. This means the decision by Halifax Child Protection Unit, to not allow my Solicitor or an Appropriate Adult to be present, is to be upheld.
Unfortunately, this means I will not be making a statement on Friday to the police about the abuse I suffered in Children’s Homes in Wrexham and Halifax. My mental health is too fragile at this time to even think about sitting in front of a camera and a police officer to open the “door” and let the demons run loose in my head.

Thursday 20th Dec

Since this last update, it has now been agreed by Halifax Police that they are to request the use of an
Intermediary Service; Somebody to come in, meet with me, and go away to advise the police on “how best to extract the information from me.” The actual interview is still to be conducted with me and an Officer in a room, on my own with any support sat in a waiting room.
Whilst on the phone to the Sgt, having told him the name of one individual I was waiting to make allegations about, and said I was under the impression he was dead.
He went to his PC, asked me to hold on while he
checked the details….. A moment later, he informed me of the individuals City of residence, along with his current name, age and told me he is on the Sex Offenders register for life.
I did not ask him for this indepth info, nor do I know why he chose to tell me.

As far as I was concerned, a simple dead or alive was enough to make my skin crawl.

Friday 21st Dec

Children’s Commissioner for Wales contacted me today, and have agreed to ask Operation Pallail to take over the interview process, although they don’t envisage being able to do this until January, which is understandable.
Let’s face it, if it weren’t my life, I sure wouldn’t be sitting through even this much, 4 days before Xmas.
Have also had contact from the Social Work team attached to Operation Pallail, and have asked them to push for Pallail to take over my Interview, and case. Let Yewtree go to them for info.
I no longer have faith in Yewtree to act accordingly in this matter.

Kaz.

I am in need of some serious help to get an outrageous decision changed.

All content is a true, accurate and documented (where possible) record of my contact with WYP for week ending 23rd Dec. 2012

Anything released by me is to simply be signed Kaz.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

TAP – They can threaten you in private and bring about a collapse in your case.  You have to have legal support during police interview.  We all know where those people are coming from.  By drawing everyone into a process which ends up with a report,they can delay and finally obscure the truth.  The best way to get a story out is to do it yourself.  Why trust the authority that has brought all those things upon you, Kaz?  They have only one intention – to muzzle you.

JULIA –  You might find that Lawful Rebellion have some ways of dealing with unjust application of the law.

Yes they are clearly trying to reduce the impact of any accusations by separating it into two police operations. The main motivation from those at the top will be to twist and distort things to suit their own ends.

Iam very impressed Kaz how you are standing up for yourself. In doing this, you are not only asserting yourself and refusing to accept anything less than what you deserve, you are also challenging the preconceptions and indoctrination of all those official people who cross your path. And in that way, you are making a difference already, and creating a ripple effect of good all around you, and much further too.

There is something else sinister at play here, I know from similar experience. If you do not have someone close to you (such as your solicitor), to BEAR WITNESS at your interview, they will be able to play havoc with your mind afterwards. They will be able to twist what you say to their own ends. Then you will start to question your own sanity. your memory against what they claim happened. When you are already in a vulnerable state from reopening traumatic wounds, it is easy for them to convince you your memory is wrong. And you will start to feel insane. If however, you have a witness who is on your side, your witness can reflect back to you what happened, and you then know that you are the sane one and that the system is the crazy one.
Another method is to write down everything whenever you can, the main purpose is again to hold on to your sanity. Because this is what they want to destroy.

P.s. It’s Bill Maloney from Pie n Mash

14 Responses to “Paedophile victim finds Yewtree ‘investigations’ stink.”

1. Toad Hall says:

Don’t let your mental health issues define who you are.

Mental health affects 1 in 4 people in Britain, ranging from depression through to Boarderline Personality disorders etc.

Lets face it the kind of people that rape, torture and bully young defenceless children are not well either. I would say some level of psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies have to be present in order to inflict such pain without remorse.

Boarderline Personality disorders is common for people who have been abused as young children.

I think it would be almost impossible to endure abuse and injustice without having some mental scars.

Seek out a good psychotherapist, psychotherapy is generally the best treatment for that kind of condition. There are some good ones out there.

Best of luck.

I agree with the TAP’s comment. If that is the case, why would you trust the very people (authorities) to bring about some closure for you? when clearly there seems to be an attempt to whitewash the whole thing…. (this is not just based on your account)

I would be singing from the roof tops and urging my abusers to challenge me in court publicly. The TAP would be my choice of outlet as first port of call then I would try and go more mainstream. I would also contact the guy from Pie & Mash productions (sorry I forget his name) for advice too.

You are very courageous for coming forward and have my admiration, but please remember you can’t change your past, just mold your future…. Good luck and be well.

Kyd

I understand Jim Davispn was arrested today. When do we get our first live politician ???
    John

I have tried mainstream, and various other “underground” media sites. most will not touch this info.
    I had a phone conversation yesterday (Jan 2nd) with Operation Pallail, who have agreed to Try and get the Interviewing Officer changed. They also feel I need somebody with me in the interview.

As for first live politician….. as soon as I can unearth one from the wealth of knowledge and proof gathered over the years by the victims.

Kaz

5. ch. says:

the ptb will only ever use info you give them to establish a cover up, their justus system is designed to keep a lid on exposure, the top jobs in the law society/justus system are only given to those who will ‘protect the nonces’

I think the only way to defeat this unjust system is to get info in the public domain, on the worldwideunderweb and let them threaten to take you to court if they can prove it’s libel.

Too many times people retreat coz of libel threats.

from
    boothby through, Aitken and many others to mcalpine a tried and trusted threat that works.

Ch.

Interesting ans subtle use of the two operations, Pallial and Yewtree – literally good cop, bad cop.

Im sorry you were treated this way, my experience with yewtree has been on the whole very good, i was not allowed my solicitor who is dealing with civil claim in interview but i was allowed appropriate adult. I have been kept upto date weekly as case progresses and I hope that you mange to find a good cop like i have.

8. Julia says:

P.s. It’s Bill Maloney from Pie n Mash

9. Chess says:

Kaz I agree with previous posters about the benefit of having someone with you at such interviews. Having endured the long term machinations of the ptb in an employment setting- which was comparatively small beer – I can vouch for the fact that it was easier to get through it in the company of someone who was,to all intents and purposes, a McKenzie friend. I would definitely be insisting on this and seeking specialist advice from someone like Pie ‘n Mash too. Iniquitous treatment from the ‘authorities’ that you are forced to do that in the first place.You’d be treated better if you were the guilty party. Good luck, keep fighting the swine, thinking about you.

10. Chess says:

Oh yes, and get the entire thing recorded!

“LASTEST NEWS”

‘Savile groomed the nation’: Official police report into DJ’s 60 years of abuse reveals that he raped 34 women and girls and sexually assaulted up to 450

Under the cover “WING” of best buddy rev David Bennett from his bevin boys mining days NOTTINHGHAM Based, 7+ offences uncovered Jimmy savile “So Vile”

Targeted many kids including a boy as young as eight and victims in 14+ hospitals

Nottinghamshire, Saxondale, St Edwards church, west Bridgford, Radcliffe on trent Gunthorpe

Mr Rev David Bennett MA
    The Old Farmhouse
    Main Street
    Gunthorpe
    Notts.
    NG14 7EY
    Tel 0115 9663451

Was the first and last presenter of the long-running BBC music chart show Top of the Pops, where he even targeted children on his LAST SHOW !!!!!!!!!!

LOOK:- WARNING

Paedo prey website still open !!!!!!!!!!!

In October 2012, almost a year after his death, an ITV documentary examining claims of sexual abuse against Savile[11] led to broad media coverage and a substantial and rapidly growing body of witness statements and sexual abuse claims, including accusations against public bodies for covering up or failure of duty. Scotland Yard launched a criminal investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Savile over six decades,[5] describing him as a “predatory sex offender”, and later stated that they were pursuing over 400 lines of inquiry based on the testimony of 300 potential victims via fourteen police forces across the UK.[12][13] By late October 2012, the scandal had resulted in inquiries or reviews at the BBC, within the National Health Service, the Crown Prosecution Service, and the Department of Health.[12][14][15]

HETT

Sorry :- St. Edmund’s

Rev David Bennett
    ex priest in charge of St. Edmund’s Church, Holme Pierrepont, a parish church the Church of England.

HETT

Some good news from west yorkshire for a change. My video interview for Operation Pallial and Operation Yewtree is finally scheduled to go ahead.
    Halifax Police have now replaced the officer in charge of my case. The new officer in charge has said she has no issues with me being accompanied during interview.
    When I met with her, she stated that “If thats what it takes to get it done, it’s how it needs to be done.”

I met with the Intermediary Service who have agreed that I do require somebody with me during interview. Their rep said she would be more than happy to attend both my interview and subsequent court dates in her capacity as an Intermediary.

My video interview is due to take place on or around the 8th of February.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all those who worked to make this possible, including the guys at the media sites who highlighted my plight when most would not listen and, to those who have supported me during these last few months. It is down to you all that I am to be allowed to make my statement, 21 years after the abuse I suffered in Children’s Homes across the UK.

Thank you.

Kaz

PS Bill, i tried to contact you in regard to all this, but never heard back. will try again soon perhaps.

14. Nice work and good to see people doing this work. My blog goes where other fear to tread, but not this subject.

I have put links in to this blog as well as The Needle.

People should know ALL tha facts and good to finally find others like me ;).

Mine is