SUNDAY, 14 OCTOBER 2012

David Icke Has Been Talking About Jimmy Savile For Decades

David Icke’s latest interview (from the fifth minute) where he talks about the hard reality that Jimmy Savile procured children for the power elite and that goes right up to the royal family. Deal with it as you wish, brush it under the carpet, conspiracy smear the messenger but it’s still there. This blog has stood behind David when it no longer became possible to pretend his research was groundless. It’s not.

from www.charlesfrith.blogspot.com

sent in by charles frith

TAP
Talking about Icke, I’ll be at his Wembley event later this month.

REPORT –  http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/saw-icke-at-wembley.html

Icke says – Lord Louis Mountbatten introduced Savile to the Royal family.  Mountbatten was a paedophile.  Savile procured children for rich and powerful paedophiles, including the Royals, and made a fortune by doing so.  Paedophile rings watch each others backs – the judiciary, politicians, Royalty, police forces, the clergy and so on.  If a procurer blabs, they don’t live long.  Savile didn’t grass, as he boasted on video, and survivied to the age of 84.

Savile was also a necrophiliac and liked having sex with physically and mentally handicapped children.  His work as a volunteer at Leeds gave him access to the mortuary.  His other charity work gave him access to handicapped kids.

Once we connect Savile’s procurement not just to soap stars and other people in show business, we need to show that he was connected up with Ted Heath, who was a serial killer of children.

Savile worked with Prince Philip, and later Prince Charles.  Mrs Thatcher’s cabinet was awash with paedophiles. Savile was friends with Mrs Thatcher.

Icke explains how the Satanist and pedophile networks make politicians press for laws they otherwise wouldn’t be interested in, using blackmail.  They select paedophiles to become politicians for this reason, to get people who easy to blackmail and control.

Icke also describes how the ‘entities’ he sometimes talks of, desire to tap into the energy of pre-puberty children.  Upper echelon pedophiles from the bloodline families, are more powerfully possessed by these entities beyond human sight.  The possessing ‘entity’ is using the pedophile to draw off the child’s life force.There is an insatiable demand for this energy, which creates an insatiable demand for children.  This is where the Saviles, the Hamiltons (Dunblane) come in.

The world is controlled by a secret society located in all countries of the world, bloodlines at all levels – regional like EU, national and at local level.  They have an obsession with killing children.  It goes on.  Well explained.

19 Responses to “David Icke identified Savile as a procurer of children for the Royal family years ago”

Other sources exist. Gordon Logan on The Tap said Savile procured for Heath a year ago.

“This blog has stood behind David when it no longer became possible to pretend his research was groundless. It’s not.” – Is this the same david icke who believes the world is controlled by reptiles from outer space. Still waiting for that theory to be proven.

David Icke is not afraid of the paranormal. You plainly are, anonymous. It is not easy to follow his paranormal stuff. I will attend his talk at Wembley on the 27th october and report back.

If you haven’t met the paranormal yet, in your own life and experiences, then you should seek it out. Your world view is too narrow.

I don’t want to know if you’re getting rinsed or not by this conman, thats you’re issue.

So do you genuinely believe there is a race of reptilians from another dimension that control the human population?

All paranormal experiences are subjective at best and are interpreted by the individuals psyche. We could debate this until the cows come home but unfortunately it’s your blog, I’m already on the backfoot.

Please do not tell me my world view is narrow, i have made no adhom attack on you. I don’t see what makes you so special to do so considering my gripe is with David Ickes ludicrous unproven theories and not you.

I haven’t given my full attention to the reptilian theories as yet, and would like to do so. On earlier attempts to get to terms with it, I found myself repelled by the notion, as you are. That said, I don’t understand quite why the world is run by a pedophile, psychopathic group of powerful families, who appear to be insane either.

I am still searching the key to understanding. Icke has been at this a lot linger than I have. I suggest keeping an open mind is a good idea when dealing with topics we don’t understand.

The paranormal is blankable if you prefer. I’m opening my mind to hear the available facts before I decide.

We used to live near Jimmy savile and as a child i wasa big fan,
    but one day mum came home and said the lady in the bakers son was a parcels man and had to knock on jimmys door very early in the morning, jimmy came to the door quite angry at beaing disturbed
    in floor length gown embriodered with satanic symbols, i asked my what satanic symbols were aswe did not know
    sue jones

Hi Tap,

I think the above anon might be a troll.

HETT

OK! deleted. I was a bit suspicious. I’m looking after Sean here and not fully concentrating. That said I got some interesting tales from my Grandmother’s cook, who overheard things my Great grandfather had said on the quiet, which she overheard. I have to sharpen up here!

That was another comment in similar style I was referring to. Oh dear. Just came in from shopping for high chair and pram cover with wife needing to go out to buy fruit. The interruptions are many today. I always do better at night when they’re all asleep!

10. Stone Skull says:

I don’t believe in reptilians but I still appreciate David Icke. It’s not a religion, you don’t have to follow David Icke like he’s right about everything or a priest or something.
    Sometimes I do like to imagine that the world is really run by aliens though. It’s kinda fun.

11. Why didn’t Mr Icke say something when he worked at the BBC considering we’re now told it was ‘common knowledge’?

Members of SO19 know about the kids home behind Waterloo Station where they used to drop of and collect a senior royal. Good few years ago though!

13. icenirising says:

Icke didn’t mention Saville once in any of his books prior to savilles death, you are deleting my comments, making me more suspicious. The queens a shapeshifting lizard from Draco!!??? are you fuckin serious???

Icke published a book in 1998 which had all the main facts about Savile. What was the name? I’m too busy to look it up. The Biggest Secret?

15. icenirising says:

too busy? if i were you I’d find the time to back up your claims, Biggest Secret you say? Nope, another?