Bill Gates admits to chemtrails

Geo-engineers are finally coming out of the “chemtrail” closet, as reports are now emerging about deliberate plans in the works to dump untold tons of sulfate chemicals into the atmosphere for the purported purpose of fighting so-called “global warming.”
The U.K.’s Guardian and others are reporting that a multi-million dollar research fund, which just so happens to have been started and funded by Microsoft founder and vaccine enthusiast Bill Gates, is being used to fund the project. A large balloon hovering at 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico, will release the sulfates into the atmosphere within the next year.
bill gates evil
The stated purpose for this massive release of toxic sulfate particles is that doing so will allegedly reflect sunlight back into the atmosphere, and thus cool the planet. But many environmental groups and advocates of common sense are decrying the idea as dangerous, and one that could result in permanent damage to ecosystems all across the globe.
“Impacts include the potential for further damage to the ozone layer, and disruption of rainfall, particularly in tropical and subtropical regions, potentially threatening the food supplies of billions of people,” said Pat Mooney, Executive Director of the ETC Group, a Canadian environmental protection group.
“It will do nothing to decrease levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere or halt ocean acidification. And solar geo-engineering is likely to increase the risk of climate-related international conflict, given that the modeling to date shows it poses greater risks to the global south.”
But the Gates-backed cohort is persistent in its efforts to geo-graffiti the world, as its scientists insist that governments are not doing enough to fight back against the supposed environment impacts of global warming. If governments refuse to implement high enough carbon taxes to eliminate greenhouse gases, in other words, then Gates and Co. believes it has no choice but to “save the planet” by polluting it with sulfate particles.
Chemtrails Bill Gates

Sprayingtheskieswithsulfateparticleswilldestroytheplanetfasterthan‘globalwarming’evercould

Sulfate particles are toxic, though, and constitute the very same type of ambient particulate matter (PM) that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be a noxious air pollutant. Deliberately spraying the skies with tiny particles composed of any material, for that matter, is hazardous both to respiratory health in humans and animals, as well as to water sources, soils, and other delicate environmental resources.
“Sulfate particles from acid rain can cause harm to the health of marine life in the rivers and lakes it contaminates, and can result in mortality,” says an online water pollution guide (http://www.water-pollution.org.uk/health.html). A University of Washington (UW) report also explains that sulfate particles “contribute to acid rain, cause lung irritation, and have been a main culprit in causing the haze that obscures a clear view of the Grand Canyon.”
Blocking the sun with reflective particles will also deprive humans of natural sunlight exposure, which is a primary source for naturally generating health-promoting vitamin D in the body. So once again, Bill Gates is at the helms of a project that seeks to control the climate in artificial ways using toxic chemicals, an endeavor that is sure to create all sorts of potentially irreversible problems for humanity and the planet.

from hangthebankers.com

chemtrails

Share:

8 Responses to “Bill Gates admits to chemtrails”

1. Tina says:

This is old news and as normal the conspiracy groups have missed the point entirely about geoengineering twisting it to fit with their incorrect assumptions on daily life.

I didnt agree with the early plans of geoengineering but there are now more viable solutions being discussed around the table.

Please ammend this report to accurately reflect what GE is, as this article contains very little fact.

Pretty Contrails picture at the bottom.

Nice

@ Anon 9:08 AM

Incorrect. A nice simple video to show the obvious differences for you… enjoy:

Tina, you tell us what you know.

Incorrect. A nice simple video to show the obvious differences for you… enjoy

I particularly liked the phrase “Wilfully Ignorant” When describing chemtrail believers.

@Anon 10am

Hi Tap, Thought I would mention Doncaster again.
    20 Chemtrails over us at 7.30am, full cloud cover by 10am.
    Remember Tinfoil Trolls, we are not on any flight path.23andsjan

bill satan gates should know about them, he is providing the 1 billion dollars a year to spray them world wide! just like his immunization kill the people program! never ever get a shot of anything from the industry.

We noticed a strange residue on our garden pond and other objects and we have been finding tiny sharp thin bits of metal becoming stuck in the skin of our feet. I can look at the sun with naked eyes where before I needed x-ray paper or a pinhole camera. There is a rainbow affect around the sun when cloud (fake cloud) is on or near it, as if that stuff is refracting the light. The moon also appears to dim and then go brighter when that fake cloud is near.

The day begins so often with beaufiful blue skys then the jets leave lines which spread out and join up producing gray bumpy cloud cover, any big blue gaps are so often filled by the sound of a jet if low enough or just a slient white line which spreads cloud to join the rest.

I regularly have to go out at night to go home from my parents house and I take a fairly powerful torch to see with, I have been doing this for years but just since the start of the year I am seeing “fallout” in the beam of the light. It looks like dust and it seems to all move in the same direction mostly, it’s like nothing I have seen before, but reminisent of the particles that some ghost researchers pick up when a spirit is manifested, it is like they have a mind of their own. I have to where a mask at night, i’ve tried a dust mask once and the particles got through feeling sharp in my throat, with a cotton mask they probably get through but I have no scary sensations just a slightly sore throat and in the back of my nose. I have to wear goggles at night often as this stuff flys into my eyes causing them to sting to the point that I cannot open them. I have seen these particles in daylight and I want to protect myself then, but I don’t want to look odd as most people don’t know that the air is not safe to breath. If you look into the distance there is a definite white haze all the time so it is not fog. My whole family have cold symptoms and so to do many people I know.

I now take spirulina and chlorella powder which taste bad but remove heavy metals from our body, along with echinacea to boost the immune system, dandilion tea, iodine (for radioactivity detox)and milk thisle to help the liver. I have read that along with aluminium oxide, barium and strontium, that there is mercury in there too, which I suppose isn’t surprising since it is very toxic and is linked with it seems all heatlh problems.

I have observed that ther are many care homes being built in my town, what are they for? are they for people while they are ill before they die? They are installing smart meters too, as if we aren’t already dying from the massive roll out of mobile phones and wifi already. People in nature living as they were ment to years ago were healthy even in old age, all these new diseases were unheard of.

For people who are nasty about people who are aware of chemtrails, I ask them to explain the many persistant contrails from jets (unaccouted for by the aviation authorities) that join to form cloud, why is it that I can look at the sun? what is this new dust which falls like dry rain? why when I breath outside do I immediatly get cold and asthma symptoms and what is that white haze?

I suppose when people wake up to what is going on it is a traumatic experiance to find that you have been lied to by those people and authorities yoy thought were protecting you. One has to completely reshuffle their mind and question everything they believe. Many just cannot face it and they hold on to their truth as it is “safe” and they become upset at anything that challenges this. Upset manifests in some people as anger.

It seems murder is permitted as long as it’s fairly slow and the murderer writes the rules. They also allow suicide from smoking as it’s fairly slow. This chemtrail sinareo reminds me of the film “the boy in the stripped pajamas” when at the end the Nazi guard pours toxic gas into the chamber, It’s similar the world being the chamber only much bigger with more people to kill.