WASP on BEE population decline and crop failure

They are also reducing the BEE POPULATION, with all this rain, which leads to Crop Failure. This is happening now, even the controlled media are reporting it, but not the reason why!

TAP – this was a weekend blog post clearly inspired by spending the day with four children under five years of age. WASP has risen to the occasion and sent in a blog post on the topic. Yesterday the sky was very odd. Rolling thunder located in two separate cloud masses went on for about an hour. No rain fell where we were, and no lightning was visible, yet there were torrential downpours on either side of us two miles away. Three laptops are out of action this weekend. We are either very unlucky or a major effort has gone into stopping us from broadcasting. Luckily I have one device left which still functions.  The Andrea Davison revelations clearly bother the world’s abuses big time.  I can’t even upload a picture.

Here is WASP’s send –

The Bee comment was just a side issue, I mentioned Tap, without a Link, the main one was the add on I gave on Weather War Fare, Project Cirrus, however, here are Links if you want them relating to Famine & Bees etc. Albert Einstein, who liked to make bold claims (often wrong), famously said that “if the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe, man would have only four years to live”. Famine: Behold the Black Rider of Goldman Sachs & Pale Rider of Apocalypse Link:- http://euro-med.dk/?p=21025 Famine is a ticking time bomb now. Worldwide starvation is increasing, so that today approximately 15% of the world´s population go to bed hungry. There are many explanations like climatic changes not due to a non-existent global warming. There is a growing suspicion that the U.S.´ and Russia´s HAARP facilities are in play – as declared in the U.S. Airforce study released in 1996, “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025” – including using HAARP. Bees – Biological Geiger Counters The mysterious 4-year-old crisis of disappearing honeybees is deepening. A quick federal survey indicates a heavy bee die-off this winter of 2010, while a new study shows honeybees’ pollen and hives laden with pesticides. Scientists are concerned because of the vital role bees play in our food supply. It is thought that honeybees annually pollinate more than $14 billion worth of seeds and crops in US, mostly fruits, vegetables and nuts. http://agriculture.imva.info/featured-content/bees-in-more-trouble-than-ever-after-bad-winter So Mote It Be REGARDS …….. WASP

17 Responses to “WASP on BEE population decline and crop failure”

1. Stung By A Wasp says:

Move along please here nothing to see here!!

2. wasp says:

Famine: Behold the Black Rider of Goldman Sachs & Pale Rider of Apocalypse

Link:-

Bees – Biological Geiger Counters

It is thought that honeybees annually pollinate
    more than $14 billion worth of seeds and
    crops in US, mostly fruits, vegetables and nuts.

So Mote It Be

REGARDS …….. WASP

3. Stung By A Wasp says:

To seem intelligent. Conspiracy theories are often much more elaborate than what’s commonly believed about something. And they usually require the listener to expand his understanding to accept the possibility of a conspiracy. This inflates the ego and gives one the impression that he is smarter than the dozens who look at the same thing and see nothing special.

4. wasp says:

@Stung By A Wasp 7:15 PM

N.B.
    REMEMBER A WASP NEVER LOOSES IT’S STING, & CAN STING REPEATEDLY.

If You Get Stung By A Wasp, The Pheromones In The Sting Attract Others, & They All Attack You.

THEY DON’T PLAY GAMES THEY MEAN BUSINESS.
    THEY ARE DANGEROUS AS HELL, & ARE BEST LEFT ALONE.

THEY POSSESS AN INTELLECT WHICH IS AN HONOUR TO THEM, YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WASPS!

So Mote It Be

REGARDS …… WASP

Go GO GO 4 it

Wasp

we appreciate UR input

more more please

HETT

Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont let those little pricks wear you down, BOSS

Neil Armstrong,

1st man on the moon,

Dies at 82

By LISA CORNWELL and SETH BORENSTEIN | Associated Press – 19 mins ago

HETT

7. “So mote it be” is a ritual phrase used by Freemasons, in Rosicrucianism and more recently by Neopagans. It means “so may it be”, and may be said at the end of a prayer in a similar way to “amen”.

Above C&P from Wikipedia.

And you banging on about Jesuits and secret powers in the world. Very contradictory. Also explains why you have no track with Christ Jesus.
    I think you’re deceived and confused. No wonder things don’t add up for you! You do present some good, interesting evidence – but no attempt at any wider conclusions…now I think I see why.
    Masons are controlled by and were created by Jesuits, according to Blavatsky. How confusing for you..!

8. Poor old Neil Armstrong, he was desperate to tell the truth about all that walking on the moon nonsense!

One giant LIE for mankind…

9. wasp says:

I have stated on many previous occasions that I was a MASON for many years, & I would add that not all Masons are Bad. I have also studied various aspects of the Occult, which I have also stated, but that doesn’t make me a SATANIST, in the same way that many people study the Bible, but that doesn’t mean they are CHRISTIANS.

I can assure you I am not in the least bit Confused or Deceived about anything.

My Religious Background is that of High C of E, also having been Confirmed, in High Church, which is similar to Catholicism without the Icons, which I have also stated.

I would now, however, describe myself a An ECLECTIC-THEIST, which does not preclude me from Christianity.

I have also previously stated this point. you need to look at the history of the King James Bible before you go banging on about Christianity, Bacon (An OCCULTIST) was Instrumental in it’s inception.

With Regard to “SO MOTE IT BE”, it’s origins go back further than it’s use by FreeMasons. No Lodge is ever opened or closed without saying it, which I am well aware of. But its origins are Anglo-Saxon, & probably goes back even further than that.

I would draw your attention, however, to the fact that it has a far deeper meaning.

“So Mote It Be.” It is not blind submission, nor dumb resignation, but a wise reconciliation to the Will of the Eternal.

Does it do any good to use the phrase, I would answer by asking:-

Does it do any good to pray? The man who actually prays does not ask such a question.

I very often finish with the phrase,having received inspiration from “G”.

SO MOTE IT BE

REGARDS ……… WASP

• Inspiration from ‘G’?  Well, you’re not talking about God, or you would write the word God.
      As I understand it, the Masonic ‘G’ stands for Gnosticism. ‘Grand Architect of the Universe’, does not mean God either, as a Christian would define God.  As we know from Albert Pike, Masons follow the Luciferian doctrine.
      You have defined yourself as an “ECLECTIC-THEIST” and then added “which does not preclude me from Christianity”
      I would suggest that yes, it does – also as you state that you are “High C of E, also having been Confirmed, in High Church, which is similar to Catholicism”.
      We know that the Catholic church is just paganism baptised and that they only wear the garb of Christianity, exoterically, for the benefit of the goyim or catechumen.
      The C of E is, therefore, no different – governed completely by the Society of Jesus, whom you rant and rave about as the enemy of all mankind – yet you claim that you are a “Christian”.  You are a worshipper in their Church.  Look for IHS symbolism next time you go to your Church, they own and run the place.
      All of the above does mean that you are not a Christian – unless you mean the type of ‘christian’ which the pope claims to be; and the black pope and George Bush Jr, et al.  I would agree that you qualify as that type of ‘christian’.  Also, why would a Christian ask “Does it do any good to pray?”

I would be burned at the stake, you would not.
      I will look in to Bacon’s connection to the KJV.

10. wasp says:

Thank you Hett, & julia from your inspirational reply several days ago I didn’t get around to reply to.

REGARDS ……… WASP

Is this why there are no apples on my apple tree this year? Some varieties are still surviving. Plums too are hammered. Bees are not visible but there’s a hornets nest in the roof, which I’ve never seen before. The sprays are bringing in many changes to the ecosystem. I found a Good Life family producing goats milk nearby. We drank some. On the first day it doesn’t taste goaty at all, but sweeter than cow’s milk. Goats are easy to keep – small enough to manhandle. They even eat gambles off the hedgerows. Way to go. Some sick people I know are trying to drink some this weekend. They can’t drink cow’s milk due to allergy and having no lactase after being brought up on formula milk powders. Goat’s milk could give them a vital source of vitamins they lack.

Hi Tap, Regarding the Bee population.
    In the last two weeks I have seen two swarms of Bees.
    Never before have I seen swarms in August.
    The Bees seem to be doing OK away from the farmers fields. They knew they were being poisoned, that’s why they left the hives full of poison and made new homes.

13. Spanner says:

I am sure that I have read somewhere, Naturalnews I think, that the spray they are currently spraying over parts of America to combat this west nile virus, is also affecting the bees, and other important insects as well, not forgetting us humans as well.

14. Julia says:

We have had a swarm of bees in our street this summer too.
    Really interesting about the very very localised weather. n holiday in the Scillies, the rain was so localised at one point, that as I was sitting on the grass with my family, we all disagreed about whether it was raining or not.! It was almost like a shower from a bathroom shower spray. This is incredibly similar to the very interesting film The Truman Show. This film shows how everything, including the weather, is controlled from the Moon, and poor Truman has no idea that his life is one big televised experiment in an artificial world full of actors. Sound familiar?

N.B.
    REMEMBER A WASP NEVER LOOSES IT’S STING, & CAN STING REPEATEDLY.

THEY DON’T PLAY GAMES THEY MEAN BUSINESS.
    THEY ARE DANGEROUS AS HELL, & ARE BEST LEFT ALONE.

I’ll reply like WASP…

IS THIS WASP TRYING TO BE THREATENING?

I WOULDN’T TAKE LIFE TO SERIOUSLY IF I WERE YOU WASP. THEY’RE JUST TROLLS TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE OUT OF YOU… AND ON THIS OCCASION THEY WON.

THE WASP WAS SWATTED BY A HUMBLE TROLL.

REGARDS…..THE ANT (ANOTHER COMMON GARDEN PEST)

Don’t worry Helen Highwater…

WASP completely contradicts his religious beliefs in a recent post.

Good old WASP, madder than a box of bees.