TAP. Make no mistake. Someone has decided to cut the earth’s population by 90%. They even built a monument to the fact that this is their plan. That’s how powerful the world government is. They can publicly announce the deaths of 7 Billion people, and no one says a word.
(1) Governance and the establishment of a world government(2) Population and reproduction control(3) The environment and man’s relationship to nature(4) Spirituality
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The message of the American Stonehenge also foreshadowed the current drive for Sustainable Development. Any time you hear the phrase “Sustainable Development” used, you should substitute the term “socialism” to be able to understand what is intended. Later in this syllabus you will read the full text of the Earth Charter which was compiled under the direction of Mikhail Gorbachev and Maurice Strong.
- control of reproduction
- world governance
- the importance of nature and the environment
- a new spirituality
Yoko Ono, the widow of John Lennon, was recently quoted as referring to the American Stonehenge, saying:
“I want people to know about the stones … We’re headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe the globe will not exist … it’s a nice time to reaffirm ourselves, knowing all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones symbolize that. ” (1)
(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world
(2) Promoting environmentalism
(3) Establishing a world government
(4) Promoting a new spirituality
The fact that most Americans have never heard of the Georgia Guidestones or their message to humanity reflects the degree of control that exists today over what the American people think. We ignore that message at our peril.
Georgia: The Georgia Guidestones
This neo-megalithic site is an intricate and well-designed astronomical observatory built of granite in 1979 near the small town of Elberton under the direction of the pseudonymous “R. C. Christian,” who presumably named himself after “Christian Rosenkreutz,” the pseudonymous 17th century author of “The Chemical Wedding.”
In addition to astro-calendrical features, it also boasts didactic New Age messages of the “ten commandments” type in numerous languages.