Anonymous comment writes –
Ben Elton has written a number of fantastically prescient books about our dystopian future:-
1. This Other Eden – dealing with the current global warming scam (and how the greens are financed by the other side);
2. Blind Faith – a dystopian vision of London after an impending disaster whereby everybody lives through their online profile, voyeurism on a grand scale is the norm (after all why would anyone want privacy?), vaccination is an evil, and the protagonist is a civil servant whose job is to data-mine every possible relationship between different human activities so as to profile the population in general;
3. High Society – the growing tendency of the middle class to use Class A drugs as a lifestyle choice;
4. Meltdown – the global financial crisis from a Bankster / Stockbroker persepctive;
5. Stark – the world is polluted to the point of no return and the billionaires club (all of them with the necessary pyschopathic character traits) shuttle off into Outer Space in order to get off this cesspit of a planet and to escape the impending Armageddon of global meltdown.
It was great fiction a number of years ago, incredibly witty and entertaining…all nicely falling into place as we speak.
I keep asking myself….when he was writing his books, did he know something we didn’t??
The Tap Blog is a collective of like-minded researchers and writers who’ve joined forces to distribute information and voice opinions avoided by the world’s media.