Reader Admits He Was Wrong About Chemtrails. They Do Exist.

I owe you an apology, Tap.

I previously commented that chemtrails were a load of bollocks.

Well they aren’t!

I saw an aircraft in a clear blue sky emit a cloud of a trail which suddenly stopped and the aircraft flew on like a dart without any trail at all. It was like watching a crop duster.

The trail was still there an hour later and had diffused only slightly.

UPDATE

TAP UPDATE

The chemtrails supposedly being laid in Cebu don’t look very likely on pictures submitted.  The writing is too good.  It looks like a professional disinformation job.   The Philippines are chemtrails free.   It was a bit odd how the writer started his alert the day I arrived in Manila!

33 Responses to “Reader Admits He Was Wrong About Chemtrails. They Do Exist.”

1. Sackerson says:

Could simply be passing through a more humid patch in the atmospehere, or change in exhaust fumes if the craft accelerated:

But I do think that vapour trails have a climatic effect. Remember when our airspace was closed because of the high altitude dust from the Icelandic volcano, and the brilliant sunny weather we had during that time?

Hi Tap, Thank Scotty for using his eyes, It’s a beautiful summers day, exept for one ominous thing.
    I live to the north of Doncaster, it’s 8am, there are 20 chemtrails to the south of Doncaster, at least 6 running north to south.
    Planes never fly north to south usually over this area.
    That is unless they are blanketing the area with Chemtrails.
    If all goes to form, the sun will be gone by 11am.
    It will be raining in two or three days, after the trails have created the moisture.
    Anybody in the area have a quick look, see how the bands fan out.

3. Scotty says:

Tap – above is not my anon. comment.

Hi Tap, Your timeclock is also wrong by one hour.
    It is now 8.45 on Sunday May 13.
    You must have stood on somebodys toe, my computer is playing up.
    Must be in the last few blogs.

Wikipedia is a load of bullocks. Read their mission statement. They don’t even claim to publish the truth, only the beliefs most popular. I’ve seen contrails; they are thin. Aerosol particulate matter pumped out is vastly different in appearance.

Anonymous in Cebu

P.S. I’m still posting updates on the Cebu Chemtrails thread.

To Sackerson – One point about contrails from your Wikipedia: “Exhaust contrails usually occur above 8,000 m (26,000 ft), and only if the temperature there is below −40 °C (−40 °F).”

Cebu Philippines is quite tropical, only 10 degrees north of the equator. The air is warm even at a high altitude. I’ve seen an occasional contrail here but they disappear quickly. If you’re an honest person then do a little more research with an open mind.

Anonymous in Cebu

7. Kryten says:

I was 60/40 on whether they existed, however that changed on Friday for me.

We finally had a glorious day down in southern Essex after weeks of cloud and persistant rain. Got in the car to take the wife to work and as I got around the corner, the sky was jammed full of trails, slowly diffusing.

However the really interesting thing was watching two planes travelling at the same time, in the same direction, at what looked like the same altitude – and was one trailing and the other wasnt. This was at about 7.15am.

One other thing I noticed was that the trails all started in about the same segment of airspace, which got my curiousity going. I had a look online for how UK airtraffic sectors, and guess what? A sector starts just to the east of us, right about where Id put the trails starting.

On the journey to work I also saw a couple of examples of planes having normal contrails, then as soon as they got into that air sector, start trailing.

Just got back from a trip to the municipal dump today (Sunday), and we have gloriously clear blue skies again – and the only plane in sight had a normal contrail. Obiously they dont work weekends 🙂

I live on the Cote d’Azur, France and what is normally a brilliant blue sky is over the last few weeks relentlessly criss-crossed with trails leaving a white hazy sky.

GS

Hi Tap, Well done to Cebu, Kryten and GS, keep the information coming.
    I made a report from Doncaster at 8am. A wind blew up from the west and the trails are over Lincolnshire now.
    However inbetween the clouds forming I can see trails being laid North to South, very high up over Doncaster.
    The bands are now joining up, the sunshine will be gone shortly.
    Why has NATO got it in for us.
    Time 10.15 am.

Like you have said before, all you need is to look up and observe and soon you will come to a conclusion about chemtrails. I’m in Portugal and it has been absolutely roasting in past 2 days no chance of a condensation lasting more than a few seconds. Unfortunately our blue skies are filled with chemtrails, they seem to move from north to south covering most of the Algarve sometimes they seem follow the sun. I’ve been watching them for 4 years and don’t need convincing just been waiting for others to get to the same conclusion. Yours and other blogs seems to be getting a lot of people to realise that these trails aren’t normal. What I don’t understand yet is the purpose of it and who flies them planes. I have heard various theories but still not arrived to a satisfactory conclusion. Great blog Tap keep up the good work.

“Keep up all your great work TAP”

I live near The Right Honorable Kenneth Clarke.

see:-

STRANGE

I’ve not witnessed these trails here? YET!!

His wife recently had cancer!
    & worked in a local charity shop (rectory road)

Maybe random but thought i’d share this.

He recently put his house up for sale on melton road not sure if its sold?

wonder if i should move house to his new location? where ever that may be? any ideas?

HETT

Surely the ‘political elite’ are affected too – they breathe the same air. That’s what prevents me from thinking there is something sinister going on.

I have yet to see reports of chemtrails in the Home Counties……

Ken Clarke? Probably going to live next door to Jacob Rothschild. He’s so full of cigar smoke, the chemtrails would run back out of his lungs and attack his wife.

Maybe even Ken Clarke doesn’t have a clue what the elites are up to. As long as he’s making loads of easy money, he’ll probably put up with all else they throw at him. If his wife has cancer they obviously have no idea that the illness is entirely unnecessary. Read – World Without Cancer. Edward G Griffin.

I mighta guessed HETT would be a Yorkshire lass.

I’m the guy who made the original comment. What stuck in my mind was the huge trail which suddenly stopped. The aoeroplane was a big twin-engined one. It was flying east to west. I saw another one about an hour later flying North to south at seemingly the same height but the trail was much thinner and very short and it disapeared totally as the aircraft flew. It was absolutely NOT the same as the one I noticed as strange-looking. I previously cast doubt on chemtrails because of the necessity of collusion between the different sectors re: civil aviation. I would hypothesise that civil passenger operators are not involved for that reason and because there was a small normal trails and a huge persistent one at the same time. The questions are – what is it, why is it being done and by whom, and more importantly whether it is a risk to public health.

17. alan says:

Lots of spraying over East Scotland over the last few months. Similar patterns and results as previously mentioned. They look like large white airliners but rarely show up on planefinder…

…so aren’t using the 4digit IFF/SSR code to identify them to civilian ATC.
    Although they must be in contact with ATC to get permission for their unusual criss cross flying patterns.

I did follow one aircraft on planefinder that was doing a pattern near Lincoln and it returned to an unlisted airfield near Crawley.
    Another aircraft doing a pattern near Donaster returned to an unlisted airfield in Northern France.

18. Sackerson says:

Okay, let’s give this conspiracy theory a bit more airtime. What chemicals are these, exactly, and who’s got the samples to prove it? Or is this some sort of a spoof for Sunday readers and I’ve fallen for it?

Frankly, I’m more concerned at the effect the high-level aircraft-created water vapour layer has, but maybe this man-made greenhouse effect is doing useful work preventing Earth radiating more heat back out into space. Perhaps it’s why we haven’t sunk back into another Little Ice Age (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age).

• Anonymous says:

Google the Carnicom Institute. Chemtrail project UK is on the right track. You can send off rain water samples and they test and let it know what is contained. This independent research is happening worldwide. The samples contain usually aluminium, barium, strontium and many others, including arsenic! There should be only trace amounts in standard rainfall not the massive amounts found after spray.

Hi Tap, Sackerson should do some more reading if he thinks there is global warming,
    The Earth spins on an axis, also it wobbles.
    As one Pole melts the other freezes, it’s common sense.
    The CO2 scam was thought up by Maurice Strong, one of the “paperclip nazi’s”, our puppet Government just carried it on.
    Many of the Government are involved in the windfarm polution, just to make a buck as they say.
    Yet the same politicians say nothing about China still building coal fired powerstations.

Hi Tap, Another report from Doncaster, it’s 7.30pm.
    They have been chemtrailing all day and are still at it, mainly to the west.
    The sky is getting dark, the rain will be forming.
    The information given by Alan is amazing, you can see all the aircraft and find it’s number, exept the ones we are trying to locate.
    Very strange indeed.

21. Chris J says:

Does anyone know what countries don’t carry out chemtrailing in their skies?

22. Ivana Blogalot says:

Satan really is the ruler of this world

Senomyx, a biotech company uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers.

I saw no chemtrails in Taiwan on recent visit. There were none visible while flying over Wast China, VIetnam and I personally have yet to see a chemtrail for sure in the Philippines. Although we have a correspondent from Cebu who swears he sees them daily down there. I am in Manila.

Chemtrailing is primarily a NATO operation called either CLOVERLEAF or EVERGREEN. It is predominantly occurring over NATO countries, although Moscow sky looks little different to European. Once past Moscow flying East skies return to their usual brightness.

24. Chris J says:

Good insight Tap – do you know of any country in Europe/middle east/north Africa that don;t have them or are we all guinea pigs in Europe and surrounding countries i wonder?

You need to take a few daytime flights over the territories you are interested in and sit next to the window. There is no data service coming from NATO on how to avoid being poisoned from the air. In fact as that is their intention, they prefer that you don’t find out.

Maurice Strong is a Canadian. I don’t see how he could be a paperclip NAZI.

To Chris J: I wish I knew. I believe all continents have been or are being sprayed, except perhaps Antarctica. Maybe a person needs to be mobile, like a perpetual tourist. Pack up and leave when your eyes start burning and you start coughing up mucous. I’ve been making plans to leave the Philippines anyway. I’m going to try and advance my departure date.

Anonymous in Cebu

To Ivana Blogalot: Yes, Satan is responsible, along with rebellious angels and their human minions. Revelation 11:18 says that God will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” The problems are much bigger than us. We must wait on Jehovah God to take over earth’s rulership. God promises survival into a New Earth for those that serve him.

Tap: Get yourself on a plane and get down here to Cebu or call up one of your friends to look outside. Your comment is without any basis. I spent a bit of my time trying to carefully document what I’m seeing here with my own eyes. I should have been more sloppy to be credible? I don’t know who you are or anything about this site. I witnesses chemtrails over Cebu and did a search for anyone else seeing chemtrails in the Philippines and your site came up so I thought I would try to alert people. If you’re waiting for ABS-CBN to report it don’t hold your breath.

Tap: You are in one location. It’s very irresponsible for you to say the Philippines (7107 islands) are chemtrail free.

Very. But as yet I have seen no evidence of any chemtrailing going on in the Philippines. I have seen lots in Europe, and have quite an idea what chemtrailing looks like.