Olympic Gas Flame Was Nazi Creation

This is a comment that I just added to my post on Suli called Queen Worship. Not sure if
I have seen this info on the Tap yet…

Julia writes –

I have just found out that the Olympic Torch originated with the Nazis. Symbolic of
burning Jews. And that explains why it has to be a gas flame. It was started at the 1936
Berlin Olympics to control and direct people’s energy. The 1940 and 1944 Olympics did
not happen due to the War. The next Olympics was London! In 1948. The year George
Orwell wrote 1984. The London Olympic Committee decided to continue with the Nazi
gas flame in 1948, as they have done now in 2012. Are we repeating history? Don’t buy
into it this time round. Let the Olympic Torch go out, it represents the continuity of the
Nazi regime.

TAP – How was it symbolic of burning Jews?  It’s perhaps the least accident-prone way to carry flame.  I remember watching one year’s opening ceremony when the runner tripped and the burning material (coals?) fell out.  The runner stood at the moment of lighting the stationery flame for the games, and tipped an empty cup, with the whole world watching.  The main flame lit through some other method at the same instant.  I don’t recall the year.  Maybe someone does.  The build-up of conspiracy around The Games is almost too great for my tastes.  The elites could pull a stunt, of course.  But equally the whole thing could be a big wind-up.

9 Responses to “Olympic Gas Flame Was Nazi Creation”

Julia writes as if exterminating jews is a bad thing…If only Hitler had more time…

I know, I know… the usual charge.. that’s being very “Anti-Semetic” of me isn’t it.. to be critical of jews.. but given their post WW2 war history, I feel to be otherwise, would be immoral.

These are the “Chosen Ones”

Chosen by who and for what? You’d have to ask them exactly…

The situation of Israel – its people and the elites who created her, is complex. Unravelling the guilty from the innocent needs a better approach.

Hitler was Jew, the grandson of Lionel Nathan de Rothschild. He was also a British trained political agent. Stalin was the illegitimate son of Edmond de Rothschild, also trained by the Tavistock Institute.

History is not what we were told.

Well.. ive known for a while now that history is not what we’ve been told, and we are contantly fed lies.

The other information you offer re Hitler & Stalin is new to me, and for me, at face value, its fairly easy to accept and not really all that surprising.

I know pointing fingers and shouting “GUILTY” wont solve much..though it feels good to vent, ( I wasn’t trying to defend Nazism, I just didnt want Zionism getting off scott free.. ) but do you have a “better approach” – or the seed of an idea for one at least? – I see little hope or ever seeing the guilty, whoever they are brought to any justice.

You have a lot of info on this site and it’s really hard for me to get my head around a lot of it..

I dont profess to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.. I like to think im reasonably open minded..but to be blunt… a lot of stuff on your website is what might often be referred to as really “out there”

What good is all this information if it doesnt change anything. The feeling of impotence to make things better makes me feel Id have been better off, blissfully ignorant. The more I learn, the madder I get.

Im glad for the option to a MSM alternative. Thanks for your response.

My mind likes to know. I feel like I’m not being conned so badly that way. We’re all different. Many prefer not to know. It takes a while to emotionally adjust. Anger, fear, shock and sadness at how bad things are comes first. Later coming to terms. It’s like grief at a lost innocence. It passes.

6. Julia says:

I would not advocate exterminating anyone, Anonymous. Tap, I agree with you about the over hype of the Olympcs in conspiracy circles. It has got to a point where you can’t tell what’s what. The whipping up of nationalistic fervour this year is undeniable though, and that’s something which troubles me. This was the same in Germany before the Holocaust. It seems to me there are parallels.

As I was writing my blog post about this, I kept wondering about the flame being gas and why it was niggling me so much. I thought of the Jews and the gas chambers, but at the time of writing I was not aware of the NAzi connection to the Torch, so dismissed it. It was only later on that someone told me the Nazi source of the flame, and I joined the dots. I have written another post about Gas too, and it’s potential for depopulating us.

Hi Tap, Julie sometimes gets facts mixed up with fiction.
    Even David Icke says there were no gas chambers used during the last World War.
    Fred Leuchter went to considerable lengths to collect samples to analyse, from supposed chambers.
    Fred was an expert in the killing of people by gas, cyanide and pain killing injections.
    Just a brief look on the net would agree with what the above two people say.
    A lot of what Julie says is true, some requires a pinch of salt.

8. Spanner says:

My take on the Olympics, at the moment you have in the MSM at lot of fuss about the Syrian team being at the olmpics, I think if my memory is right from what i have read, there is a General in charge of the team they object to. Now if something happened and they could pin it on Syria, it would give them an excuse to invade. As that region is so volatile at the moment, it could get messy, especially if Russia stick with Syria, Iran could back them or also get blamed alongside Syria, which would give Israel and US a good enough reason to invade as well.

Of course we could be lucky and the Olympics could be a way of just distracting us from other events around the world, as the Olympics will be covered 24/7 on most channels, blocking out the world news (even if it is biased0

It’s been said the eternal flame on JFK’s grave is the NWO’s warning to anyone thinking of getting out of line.